Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion (46403 Views)

Swansea City Confirms Sacking Of Paul Clement / Iheanacho First Hattrick / Man City Confirms Kelechi Iheanacho’s First Team Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by chuose: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Everybody don dey claim the boy now as Nija.

Nobody wan talk say na Igbo Boy.

We dey watch this zoo

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Busuyib(f): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Congrats youngster iheanacho i wish u d best of luck,be focused,detemined and goal oriented wit time u can be african best player or better still be the world best u can do it,,,u can do more dan messi

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Busuyib(f): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
chuose:

We dey watch this zoo
wetin concern tribalism wit dis topic bro.....bury ur pain abeg
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by spencekat(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
HRich:
back 2 Sender.
Who is d sender?
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by HRich(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
spencekat:
Who is d sender?
you ofcus.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by kenoz(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Congratulations to him
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by HRich(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabazin080:
where is your office
Accura Ghana. Manchester City academy.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by seangy4konji: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Good one.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by spencekat(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
HRich:
you ofcus.
No No.I just said a prayer for him.I can't be an enemy of progress.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Congrats to Nacho and the new Graduates from the City Etihad Academy. I hope we get more stars from the Academy.

The Management deserves credits also.

Coach Pellegrini is great at developing youngsters as he did with Isco.

I expect Nacho to break into the first team soon.

Nduka Ugbade, see your life.

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by gabazin080(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
HRich:
Accura Ghana. Manchester City academy.
that's too far. Am in lagos Nigeria
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by nifton(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Soso990240:
Same here Man..City has been my Epl club though.
Ya bro.Am a full blooded catalona but ama pin wit the Citizens in the premier league.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Soso990240(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
nifton:

Ya bro.Am a full blooded catalona but ama pin wit the Citizens in the premier league.
Same here Too..Fcb for Life..e remain Uefa supercup,Spanish Supercup and Club world cup..plus Messi as World Best..5th Ballon d'ior..
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Busuyib:
wetin concern tribalism wit dis topic bro.....bury ur pain abeg
iheanacho is biafran grin

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by nifton(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Soso990240:
Same here Too..Fcb for Life..e remain Uefa supercup,Spanish Supercup and Club world cup..plus Messi as World Best..5th Ballon d'ior..
1 Luv in catalan bro,those trophies are as good as won already.
#Arda Turan and Alexis Vidal dey sweet me die now,we aint gona miss Xavi that much though its from January they will get to play.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by edigas1996: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
pls city.....z nt to brng mor players to senior bt tk trophys ......oda teams hv smtin to shw bt ntin shw fr city grin
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=oloriooko post=36656394]And this is the same guy Manu Garba said was not fit and good enough for his yeye team at U20
Congrats bro we are proud of you
Wish him the best and injury free season[/quote

Garba invited him cos he belive in him so much to d extent of droping sm home based players dat qualified d team for d comp. He wouldn't have called him if he think he is not goin to be usful to d team.
A very good player no doubt But He was not playing to instruction according to garba, he can't try dat with d mancity coach why try it with a nigerian coach.?
If I were garba I will do d same to him or any other player 1000 tyms.
I hope he learnt his lesson after d world cup, I wish him good luck @ man city .
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
timijoseph01:
Ok... Letz hope he doesnt turn out to be a ''Mikel''.. Wud be 9ce watching him play evry week in the best league in d world.. Cogratz little boy
can u tel me how many Nigerian players dat have been a club for a whopping ten years?do u know how many players have met and left Mikel in chelsea? Can u tell me how many Nigerian players have won more club trophies dan Mikel, Do u think if Mikel is not useful his contract will always b renewed? U guys are just sitting there and criticizing d lad and his career is moving on in d club wining trophies seasons in seasons out.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Osisie(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Damn! This kine news dey sweet belle pass that thing.....corrupt minds.....una know na.

Mehn, I'm so glad...like say I win jackpot. Ghana n Ivory Coast, una go hear weeen.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by mijestic: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
@yomboy4ever: maybe Yahaya, moses simon and even Isaac Success were not also playing to instruction. Is this not still nigeria where favouritism and tribalism hold sway? where coaches are technically inept and tactically deformed. It has even gotten to the extent that coaches are now jealous of the progress of their players. or what can u say of a situation where Iheanacho's asst coach Nduka Ugbade will say 'if he is that good as people say why Isn't he in the first team of man-city. I think the boy finally made the first team. He and manu Garba who said he was not fit should go and give Pelligrini more reasons why kelechi should not play for his team. #Arrant Nonsense (In Ugbade's voice)

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by kenoz(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Congratulations to him
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Really happy for the lad.

But city will be fighting for the league this season and will want to play a full strength team at all times. Don't see him getting many starts or games. A loan move to the championship were he would play consistently would have been preferable.

Sha I hope he proves me wrong.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by emorse(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Congrats to Nacho and the new Graduates from the City Etihad Academy. I hope we get more stars from the Academy.

The Management deserves credits also.

Coach Pellegrini is great at developing youngsters as he did with Isco.

I expect Nacho to break into the first team soon.

Nduka Ugbade, see your life.

Have you forgotten so soon that you shared the same sentiments with Nduka and co? You wanted him to go to Benfica and develop instead of "chasing money". I remember clearly that we argued extensively at that time. I remember cos it was a very sound and constructive argument which is difficult to have in Nairaland these days. No change mouth o! lol
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Cdstars(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
jidebaba69:

My guy it's all over for Mikel. He has put money before fame. So he has the money but he will never be a. messi.
I hope Ihenacho will stay true to his abilities Because fame will come first before the money tumbles in!

Do you know that Mikel may now be playing for MK dons if he signed for Manchester United.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by lammy197(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Where u dy 4 ifo
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by timijoseph01(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
can u tel me how many Nigerian players dat have been a club for a whopping ten years?do u know how many players have met and left Mikel in chelsea? Can u tell me how many Nigerian players have won more club trophies dan Mikel, Do u think if Mikel is not useful his contract will always b renewed? U guys are just sitting there and criticizing d lad and his career is moving on in d club wining trophies seasons in seasons out.
lol.. I guess u a chelsea fan.. but i tell i'd rather be a ''YayaToure'' who is involve in his team games,, than a ''Mikel'' who apear just twice or thrice nd claim a camouflaged champion..
Just tell mie d part he played in any of the accolades hez got.. Well letz not talk too long,, even Diaby dat ws injured for 5-6years will claim 2 fa cups..

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Cdstars(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
chuose:

We dey watch this zoo

This is sports section, carry your zoolological madness to the political section.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Cdstars(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=Yomboy4ever post=36681256][/quote]

He was not played according to his potentials. He was played in between 2 strikers.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by HRich(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabazin080:
that's too far. Am in lagos Nigeria
Wow. Sorry for that. Best of luck.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by HRich(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
spencekat:
No No.I just said a prayer for him.I can't be an enemy of progress.
ok.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by emorse(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
timijoseph01:

lol.. I guess u a chelsea fan.. but i tell i'd rather be a ''YayaToure'' who is involve in his team games,, than a ''Mikel'' who apear just twice or thrice nd claim a camouflaged champion..
Just tell mie d part he played in any of the accolades hez got.. Well letz not talk too long,, even Diaby dat ws injured for 5-6years will claim 2 fa cups..

Hate him as you may, Mikel has done well for himself. Even some of our greatest ever platers cannot boast of what he's got. Champions league final is an example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria / Manchester City Players Salaries 2022 – Weekly Wages 2021/22 / Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.