Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana (51531 Views)

BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News / PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days / 2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Ghana of all countries is 1,000,000 times better than the useless filthy terrorism infested zoo called nigeria. There are over 5 million of you fools seeking refuge here. We've been controlling your airspace since 1945 so that should tell you that Ghana is not your mate.Ghana is the only useful country in west Africa,.The rest are as useless as used tissue paper.

Just shut up, illiterate Ghana with a GDP of Lagos state. You should be dancing Azonto that he did not order the deportation of blackies this time,ghana must go part 2.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Just shut up, illiterate Ghana with a GDP of Lagos state. You should be dancing Azonto that he did not order the deportation of blackies this time,ghana must go part 2.
Independence. Enjoy while it last. Cameroon is repatriating over 12,000 nigerians with cattle trucks.You should be welcoming them at the boarder by now.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Smithkline555: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Yet you quoted me.Who's been foolish here? And how can a useless terrorism infested zoo like nigeria be Ghana mates? Are you sure you are normal.That comparison ain't even logic.
Ghana cheesy

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Smithkline555:
Ghana cheesy
And been controlling the entire west African airspace since 1945.What should that tell you?
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by gemale(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2015
lygn19:
Nigeria is one of d African countries dat even if we shut ourself out from d outside world our economy wud still boom.

u r either a liar/a big ignoramus. economy boom 4 where? wt do u tnk causes d continued devaluatn of naira? we r an import-dependent economy FYI. almost evrytn u c & use in naija is importd;even tins dt cn b producd locally eg cement,sugar,rice,even poultry produce,fish etc. anytm deres an attempt 2 ban importatn of a certain commodity, its price skyrockets because local production cnt sufficiently supply demand. we av nt even reachd d industrial era most western nations attained in d 1800s .'.we r an underdevelopd economy. if we ever try wt u said, we go suffer pass somalia,sudan & oda poor countries. so dnt try 2 dcv urself & odas.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Dragonking: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan sef shocked

Demdem:

Shattap...............for 6 years the fool was on the throne. he didnt deem it fit to do what was right.

fulanimafia:

I think what you might be trying to say is Jonathan could have also taken a step to change it if he was not clueless.

kaeforum:

some thing that useless gej failed to do cos of imcompetence.

azimibraun:
Ok! If you want to force some people to blame GEJ they will and you can't do a thing about it. Why did GEJ not demand for the take over? Who emplyed Odua who didn't even bring to our Notice Ghanaa has been in control of our Airspace? Did this Permanent Secretary just fall down from Heaven? Now you can see Buhari is getting Facts from hitherto subdued Permanent Secretaries abi? The Perm secretaries are just opening Buhari's eyes to facts daily. The National Career is also to comeback to operations and generate revenue for government. May be with Contract management anyway. Now GEJ is blamed are you satisfied? Someone else can handle OBJ's failure on this.
why must u people always blame GEJ? What did obasanjo, abacha, abdusallam, babaginda and even buhari ( in 1975) do about it in the past?
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by ladyF(f): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Boyolity:

You didn't put its ladyf again? grin
Hehehe I don put am grin
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by klax(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Bro leave them they will understand well when the time come.

Honestly these people are just lucky uidon't personally have interest in politics if not oh my God it will be brutal on them. If I enter Aso Rock there are only 2 countries in the world that I will do everything within the power I have infact I don't mind going to Russia or North Korea to bring down the countries are Ghana and South Africa I will shred them completely anything of their interest around the wirld I will stand against it making every virtually not working in those countries im really twisted about these people a lot honestly anyway let me keep quiet and move on time will tell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by xtervaganza(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2015
MyMouth:

What the meaning of this statement? Sometimes u make very little sense with ur propaganda, most times u make no sense at all!
he never made sense
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by gemale(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2015
FGN… irresponsibility personified since 1960.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2015
gemale:

u r either a liar/a big ignoramus. economy boom 4 where? wt do u tnk causes d continued devaluatn of naira? we r an import-dependent economy FYI. almost evrytn u c & use in naija is importd;even tins dt cn b producd locally eg cement,sugar,rice,even poultry produce,fish etc. anytm deres an attempt 2 ban importatn of a certain commodity, its price skyrockets because local production cnt sufficiently supply demand. we av nt even reachd d industrial era most western nations attained in d 1800s .'.we r an underdevelopd economy. if we ever try wt u said, we go suffer pass somalia,sudan & oda poor countries. so dnt try 2 dcv urself & odas.
What I mean is, if Nigeria has all d industrial machines we need and we start manufacturing for ourselves, and consuming for ourselves. Our economy wud still boom.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by shizzy7(f): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2015
Finally NIGERIAN AIRWAYS is coming back after Obasanjo sent it packing in 2003,,, this is a step in the right direction..
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by gemale(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2015
beta late dan neva sha...
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by shizzy7(f): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Dragonking:

why must u people always blame GEJ? What did obasanjo, abacha, abdusallam, babaginda and even buhari ( in 1975) do about it in the past?
We had a national carrier since 1958,,, Obasanjo sent it packing in 2003,,, Finally Nigerian Airways will be coming back... in 2015 after 12years..
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Smithkline555: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
And been controlling the entire west African airspace since 1945.What should that tell you?
ode Gulf of Guinea. Thought u are intelligent. Goan beat your chest for Senegal and Togo first before comparing your self with the biggest economy in Africa.

Oboy swerve grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Dragonking: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2015
shizzy7:
We had a national carrier since 1958,,, Obasanjo sent it packing in 2003,,, Finally Nigerian Airways will be coming back... in 2015 after 12years..
So why the blame on gej?
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by shizzy7(f): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2015
klax:

Bro leave them they will understand well when the time come.

Honestly these people are just lucky uidon't personally have interest in politics if not oh my God it will be brutal on them. If I enter Aso Rock there are only 2 countries in the world that I will do everything within the power I have infact I don't mind going to Russia or North Korea to bring down the countries are Ghana and South Africa I will shred them completely anything of their interest around the wirld I will stand against it making every virtually not working in those countries im really twisted about these people a lot honestly anyway let me keep quiet and move on time will tell.
GBAM!!! but I will actually be close to Ghana sha 'cos.I like them.... but that other country I dislike them with passion...
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Smithkline555:
ode Gulf of Guinea. Thought u are intelligent. Goan beat your chest for Senegal and Togo first before comparing your self with the biggest economy in Africa.

Oboy swerve grin grin grin
No one is comparing anything here, slowpoke.Why will I compare Ghana with a country like nigeria. Am not crazy to do such thing ok.Being African biggest economy doesn't change the fact that nigeria is a useless country. Cameroon is repatriating over 12 ,000 nigerians with cattle trucks .Go and tell them that you have the biggest economy in Africa so they should stop it.Kwasia
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by shizzy7(f): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Dragonking:
So why the blame on gej?
I didn't blame anything on GEJ.. I am not the one you replied your previous post to... But I know he was planning on privatizing our airports before he left..
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Dragonking: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2015
shizzy7:
I didn't blame anything on GEJ.. I am not the one you replied your previous post to... But I know he was planning on privatizing our airports before he left..
oh, okay!!
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by FearGodinall: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Baba has not done anything I don't like since he was elected, unlike one man like thatlipsrsealed that caused Gobe on 'new year' day. sad
How will you when hatered has blinded your sense of resoning, we are instersted on results and not this I will,we will statements,their were structures on ground to build on that's the reason she said projects will be compled, on like laying a foundation so what's the order for without direction? It only exposes his inept in leadership so what exactly are you celebrating?
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by shizzy7(f): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
No one is comparing anything here, slowpoke.Why will I compare Ghana with a country like nigeria. Am not crazy to do such thing ok.Being African biggest economy doesn't change the fact that nigeria is a useless country. Cameroon is repatriating over 12 ,000 nigerians with cattle trucks .Go and tell them that you have the biggest economy in Africa so they should stop it.Kwasia
Nigga,, you need OXYGEN 'cos you're choking on our issues,,

*its about 3000 ,, why give stupid inflated and outrageous figures.. how many trucks would carry 12,000 people.. And They are DISPLACED,, they have no business going there if not for BH... think... NE Nigeria shares the same border with Cameroon...
YOUR COUNTRY IS A USELESS COUNTRY... period..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Tintinnoty(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2015
WailingWailer01:
Tired of this boring Buhari News
I'll have said you do the needful but your moniker said it all. I can see frustration written all over your face
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by bros856: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Buhari good everyday
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Tintinnoty(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:

I know that some Sai Buharists will be quick to abuse Jonathan.
why are you scared when nobody has got your time?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2015
shizzy7:
Nigga,, you need OXYGEN 'cos you're choking on our issues,,

*its about 3000 ,, why give stupid inflated and outrageous figures.. how many trucks would carry 12,000 people.. And They are DISPLACED,, they have no business going there if not for BH... think... NE Nigeria shares the same border with Cameroon...
YOUR COUNTRY IS A USELESS COUNTRY... period..
Look at this smelly shapeless ape too.Which country in Africa is as useless as nigeria? Your fellow compatriots are being bleeped by dogs here.

www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33790818
About 12,000 Nigerians are being
repatriated from neighbouring Cameroon,
Nigeria's National Emergency Management
Agency (Nema) has said.

Useless people from a useless country
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by gemale(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2015
lygn19:

What I mean is, if Nigeria has all d industrial machines we need and we start manufacturing for ourselves, and consuming for ourselves. Our economy wud still boom.

d problems militatn against dis r many. it wld take well craftd gov policies & cooperatn among capts of industries & we d masses. we need 2 set aside d almost childish pettiness & sentiments ingrained in d mindsets of most of us Nigerians. we av 2 realize dt unless our generatn adopts a national code wt sacrifice & selfless service 2 country as tenets, dere mightn't b a nigeria 4 our progeny. 1st d insecurity issues in d north has 2 b resolvd. 2nd we av 2 discuss honestly if we all rili wnt '1 nigeria' we cld even put it 2 a vote accordn 2 geopolitical zones
.....2 b contd
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by jlinkd78(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:
How come Ghana was controlling Nigerian Air Space since 1945? Was Nigeria asleep?
am really surprised n now reaally detest our former leaders. Things like this will make a country earn her due respect in d comity of nations.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by sparkwil(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2015
Good move by d government. Nigeria must regain her glories especially from that ragtag country called Ghana

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by shizzy7(f): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:

Look at this smelly shapeless ape too.Which country in Africa is as useless as nigeria? Your fellow compatriots are being bleeped by dogs here.

www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33790818
About 12,000 Nigerians are being
repatriated from neighbouring Cameroon,
Nigeria's National Emergency Management
Agency (Nema) has said.

Useless people from a useless country
straight from Ghana... http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Cameroon-deports-2-600-Nigerians-displaced-by-Boko-Haram-372492... Even your link says DISPLACED by BH.. ...Look, I.know you're used to having a conversation with insults on NL,,, unfortunately you've met the wrong one today,, 'cos only uncivilized people act like that..,,,

Que:: why is Ghana maintaining the airspace of Nigeria, Togo,benin since 1945,, over 10 years before you gained Independence... and in 68 years you didn't stop until we asked.. That's not LOVE..... Just a comprehensive explanation is all I need devoid of insults..,,,

Meanwhile your country is a useless country,, why are you angry, I am just mimicking you,, you know say after me..
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2015
shizzy7:
straight from Ghana... http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Cameroon-deports-2-600-Nigerians-displaced-by-Boko-Haram-372492... Even your link says DISPLACED by BH.. ...Look, I.know you're used to having a conversation with insults on NL,,, unfortunately you've met the wrong one today,, 'cos only uncivilized people act like that..,,,

Que:: why is Ghana maintaining the airspace of Nigeria, Togo,benin since 1945,, over 10 years before you gained Independence... and in 68 years you didn't stop until we asked.. That's not LOVE..... Just a comprehensive explanation is all I need devoid of insults..,,,

Meanwhile your country is a useless country,, why are you angry, I am just mimicking you,, you know say after me..
Shapeless smelly bokogerian.
This is the second time they are repatriating you fools.They initially repatriated 2,600 and are currently repatriating 12,000 with cattle trucks. Traits of a useless country.
nigeria is the most useless country on earth.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by bayulll01(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Ghana of all countries is 1,000,000 times better than the useless filthy terrorism infested zoo called nigeria. There are over 5 million of you fools seeking refuge here. We've been controlling your airspace since 1945 so that should tell you that Ghana is not your mate.Ghana is the only useful country in west Africa,.The rest are as useless as used tissue paper.

One thing av learn is never argue with a moronn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. / Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.