Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana (51530 Views)

BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News / PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days / 2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2015
sparkwil:
Good move by d government. Nigeria must regain her glories especially from that ragtag country called Ghana
How can u useless pathetic zoo like nigeria gain "glory".You call Ghana names but u fools are trooping to Ghana like refugees.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Qouting a commentator "Buharis next move shud be how to reduce d emigration of Nigerian students to overseas Ghana to be precise. At least by providing more tertiary institutions."
dat will be another misplace of priority he sud rather strenghtened deze institutions with infrastructure, research, personnel n adequate funding.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by ba7man(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:

I know that some Sai Buharists will be quick to abuse Jonathan.
Sometimes its better to just keep quiet.

You should learn that.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by BluePulse: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
We ain't talking about population here.Ghanaians don't give birth like pigs ok.

Ok, wot re using to rate Ghana now? Better roads? Govt? Infrastructures?... I pray thee tell... Mumu! Una go jst dey here with una myopic way of reasoning and say jargons. Go to Ghana and see 4 urself how dey re wallowing in mediocrity.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Baba has not done anything I don't like since he was elected, unlike one man like thatlipsrsealed that caused Gobe on 'new year' day. sad

Wetin make am no collect the airspace in 1984?

Rubbish.

By the way it will soon revert to the true owners in the Niger Delta Republic
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by BluePulse: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
We ain't talking about population here.Ghanaians don't give birth like pigs ok.

Ok, wot re using to rate Ghana now? Better roads? Govt? Infrastructures?... I pray thee tell... Mumu! Una go jst dey here with una myopic way of reasoning and say jargons. Go to Ghana and see 4 urself how dey re wallowing in mediocrity.

And while u re at dat, visit Algeria, Egypt and Morocco.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by sam90s(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2015
WailingWailer01:
Tired of this boring Buhari News
How's that? Tired of progress?
How does that even work?
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by chuksmad(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2015
That is a plus to Buhari Administration.

[size=20pt]For practical knowledge of basic html and css coding with Dreamweaver, visit www.prislaw.com[/size]
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Sunseeker: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Nigeria NEEDED a Strong President .. ! thats all I wan to say for now.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2015
This Is a great move honestly , we have to move from low to great standard in Nigeria and I'm very happy aviation will take its lead in Nigeria , maybe one day I will have the priviledge to go and study aerospace engineering then return to boost our sector, aviation is one great sector that needs to be expanded in Nigeria , God bless Nigeria and our president
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by shizzy7(f): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:

Shapeless smelly bokogerian.
This is the second time they are repatriating you fools.They initially repatriated 2,600 and are currently repatriating 12,000 with cattle trucks. Traits of a useless country.
nigeria is the most useless country on earth.
WHY HAS GHANA BEEN MAINTAINING NIGERIA, BENIN,TOGO, AIRWAYS FOR 68YRS WAY B4 YOUR INDEPENDENCE and they wait for us to take it back from them,,,
*IS IT LOVE??,,
*IS IT CHARITY??,,
*DO WE HAVE TO PAY YOU??
* JUST GIVE ME A REASONABLE REASON!!!
*LIFELINE::: YOU CAN CONSULT GOOGLE,,,

Do you even think at all? before the advent of BH how many has cameroon ever deported,, .. So you are calling Ghanaweb liars for stating that they are "DISPLACED BY BH..you keep IGNORING the reason why they went there in your posts.,,,
**The fact that you ignore my questions with insults -perfect description of a coward..it already puts you BELOW me..

*Ghana is the most useless country on earth and in the whole wide world** just mimicking you with some lil spice..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by AreaFada2: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:

All those masturbating masturbators you mean. Sure. grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2015
ladyF:

Hehehe I don put am grin

Lol, Chairwoman, Nairaland Association Of Spacebookers, Aspiring President Nairaland Association of First To Comment. Well done
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2015
AreaFada2:
All those masturbating masturbators you mean. Sure. grin cheesy
Gbam
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by hardbody: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:
How come Ghana was controlling Nigerian Air Space since 1945? Was Nigeria asleep?

And OBJ ruled three times and this is PMB's second coming.....

Heads of State indeed....
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Independence. Enjoy while it last. Cameroon is repatriating over 12,000 nigerians with cattle trucks.You should be welcoming them at the boarder by now.

grin grin grin grin Look at the illiterate,no wonder Lagos alone is greater than whole of Ghana,you don't even know how to write border correctly,Ghana must go part 2. Anyway is better they come back home,by the way..where is that forgotten land Cameroon located.? Fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Wale112(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2015
It is almost too late. If we don't achieve Ghanaian rule now Africa may be finished. We need good leadership in Africa and only ONE country can provide it. Ghana is ready to lead!! Give Africa a chance!!
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Are there Ghanaians in that useless country of yours? There are not even up to 20 I guess.The 5 million nigerians here will be buried alive.

Nigerians or Nigeriens? I don't think any real Nigerian will live in Ghana,where they worship us like God, I could remember when I travel there and they were calling me Oboroni. Means white man, because level pass level. grin grin grin Nigeria till my bones rot.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Nigerians or Nigeriens? I don't think any real Nigerian will live in Ghana,where they worship us like God, I could remember when I travel there and they were calling me Oboroni. Means white man, because level pass level. grin grin grin Nigeria till my bones rot.
We worship you fools indeed.
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/nigerians-ghana-prisons-cry-help/
You fools think Ghana is an European country that's why you fools are trooping here like refugees.You fools are all over our schools, prisons, markets,streets etc.
Meanwhile foreigners in your useless zoo are not even up to 1000.Such a useless zoo
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by princesuko(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Which country in West African is as powerful as Ghana? You must be suffering from years of inhaling generator fumes. You guys are even the least in the region. You guys are treated as slaves in the region. REPATRIATION is the norm now and nigerians are the victims.Togo is even above nigeria.

Arguing with you is useless. Your Post stinks of Jealousy... How come we have the biggest economy!!!
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
We worship you fools indeed.
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/nigerians-ghana-prisons-cry-help/
You fools think Ghana is an European country that's why you fools are trooping here like refugees.You fools are all over our schools, prisons, markets,streets etc.
Meanwhile foreigners in your useless zoo are not even up to 1000.Such a useless zoo

I have never see any responsible Nigerian in Ghana,we need to scrap the visa free and see what will happen within two months,hunger will kill Ghana. useless land.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2015
princesuko:

Arguing with you is useless. Your Post stinks of Jealousy... How come we have the biggest economy!!!
With the way u fools gives birth like pigs..................Does dat change the fact that nigeria is the most useless country on earth?
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2015
lygn19:
Nice move.
Nigeria has been loosing out to Ghana on so many things, at least with this move, it wud boosted economy more and more jobs wud be created.
Buharis next move shud be how to reduce d emigration of Nigerian students to overseas Ghana to be precise. At least by providing more tertiary institutions.

By providing more?
When the quality of the ones we have is very bad and questionable? lipsrsealed
You think the reason why the president's daughter and other rich kids school abroad is because "there are no universities"?
Okay....conitinuu

Actually, do not continue
We need a total overhaul...and not necessarily more universities
Thanks
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I have never see any responsible Nigerian in Ghana,we need to scrap the visa free and see what will happen within two months,hunger will kill Ghana. useless land.
This clearly shows you are a fool.You've never seen any responsible nigerian in Ghana? But you were in Ghana yourself, so what are you then? An irresponsible fool.All your so called celebrities are also useless and irresponsible and the over 5 million nigerians in Ghana are all irresponsible.Most of your ministers and governors have their buildings here. Your statement clearly shows all nigerians are irresponsible and fools.
That free visa sh*t needs to be scrap off because we don't want u fools to be trooping to our country like refugees.
Apart from boko haram and terrorism wat again do u fools have?
Useless people from a filthy pathetic zoo
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2015
milychocs:

By providing more?
When the quality of the ones we have is very bad and questionable? lipsrsealed
You think the reason why the president's daughter and other rich kids school abroad is because "there are no universities"?
Okay....conitinuu

Actually, do not continue
We need a total overhaul...and not necessarily more universities
Thanks
Dat can be taken care of.
But d capital flights to other countries via tertiary education must stop.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2015
ok...
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by adeA1(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2015
You re just unknwinlgly confirmin GEJ's foolishness. Why didn't it occour to him to redress it n bring back our glory. No woutdated rail transport. Shiitonder that s how he went ahead rehabilitatin
barcanista:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
This clearly shows you are a fool.You've never seen any responsible nigerian in Ghana? But you were in Ghana yourself, so what are you then? An irresponsible fool.All your so called celebrities are also useless and irresponsible and the over 5 million nigerians in Ghana are all irresponsible.Most of your ministers and governors have their buildings here. Your statement clearly shows all nigerians are irresponsible and fools.
That's free visa shit needs to be scrap off because we don't want u fools to be trooping to our country like refugees.
Apart from boko haram and terrorism wat again do u fools have?
Useless people from a filthy pathetic zoo

I was there to offer my help to Ghana people who sleep on the street, I don't live there.

The place called Ghana is hell on earth,they need big brother's help. That is why no billionaire from Ghana.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by princesuko(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
With the way u fools gives birth like pigs..................Does dat change the fact that nigeria is the most useless country on earth?

Give me reasons why Ghana is better than Chad first!!! before I consider you arguments!!
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by feedthenation(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
I thought our able-ex-minister of aviation stellar oduah, said that there will be a national carrier before the end of 2014, where is the national carrier now?
PDP govt are known to be the loudest noise makers.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
princesuko:

Give me reasons why Ghana is better than Chad first!!! before I consider you arguments!!
and in what way is nigeria better than Somalia?
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I was there to offer my help to Ghana people who sleep on the street, I don't live there.

The place called Ghana is hell on earth,they need big brother's help. That is why no billionaire from Ghana.
You left your useless country to GHANA to help people on de streets? So you mean your foolishness didn't allow you to see the over 120 million poverty infested animals in that zoo of yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.