Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana (51528 Views)

BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News / PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days / 2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Hawlahscho(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Baba has not done anything I don't like since he was elected, unlike one man like thatlipsrsealed that caused Gobe on 'new year' day. sad

shocked shocked 197 likes! shocked shocked

Oya, who will round it up now
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=OXYGEN01 post=36700038]smelly charcoal ugly terrorists.They failed in your zoo? Hahahaha do u fools even have better education system in that zoo? How many foreign students do u fools have there? Hahahaha no one will even dream of attending a school in that useless filthy poor zoo. If they failed how come they got admitted in Ghana? You think Ghana is as useless as nigeria or what? Ghana education system is second to none in the region.UGLY CHARCOAL MORONS
You fools engage in prostitution all over the world
smelly nigerian girls in GHANA are being bleeped by dogs.
Such disgusting fools.
[/quote

grin grin grin grin lower human,are you out of time from cyber cafe? grin grin grin Funny kenke man want to be a Nigerian. You can't boy..We are far superior to be on the same stage.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by PetroDolla3: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sharaaaap magg0t you are a mumugerian,right? That makes you an armed robber, a love-vendor, a kidnapper, a 419ner, a love-vendor, a ritualist, a thief, or a plain ediot! Which one are you, fooool?

Ngwa man makes this goat an igbo dog,huh? Such a pathetic bastard!

[quote author=NgwaManNaija4LF post=36706901][/quote]
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Sharaaaap magg0t we are a mumughanarian,right? That makes we as an armed robber, a love-vendor, a kidnapper, a 419ner, a love-vendor, a ritualist, a thief, or a plain ediot! Which one are me, fooool?

Ngwa man makes this great an igbo God of Ghana ugly black short humans,huh? I'm a pathetic bastard!

Soon, I will deport you to your 50 billion economy,blackie.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by PetroDolla3: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
You better talk to you foooolish nigerian mumu people. They are responsible for the e-wars. They are often quick to say trash about Ghana/Ghanaians and when Ghanaians hit back then they start to cry. Ediots. Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones, but the MUMUS won't listen.

And we Ghanaians can really hit them hard when we want to, so frankly we don't give a fvck!

You guys ain't seen nothing. If you insult or denigrate us we'll respond pressed down and shaken together.it is a promise.

So if you have any advise, give it to the senseless mudder fuggerz

lygn19:
I love Ghana, I don't see any reason y we should be fighting. All Nigerian posters should sheath there swords please, same with Ghanaians all dz beefs ain't necessary we are not dragging anything with anyone.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by PetroDolla3: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hahahaha anuofia! You need to get your head examined asap,ediot. My dog has more sense than this dung -caked ape.

I don't think there are up to 100,000 Ghanaians in your dustbin sh1thole. Who wants to live in an armpit grin country? There are more than 3 million mumugerians in Ghana today and the number is fast growing. Nearly one million MUMUs are in Ghana to study. And I have seen several of your female students in Ghana engage in pr0stitution at night grin

So, tell me. Between Ghana and nigeria, which will suffer from cross deportations? Ewu, I won't even allow my dog to go to that cursed shitnigeria country. grin grin grin

NgwaManNaija4LF:

Soon, I will deport you to your 50 billion economy,blackie.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Hahahaha anuofia! I,mr animal need to get my head examined asap,ediot. My dog has more sense than me because i eat smelling kene and -caked ape.

I don't think there are up to 100,000 Ghanaians in your prison sh1thole. Who wants to live in an armpit called Ghana grin shit country? There are more than 3 million mumughanaians in Ghana today and the number is fast growing. Nearly one million MUMUs are in Ghana to study. And I have seen several of your female Ghana students engage in pr0stitution at night grin

So, tell me. Between Ghana and nigeria, which will suffer from cross deportations?Is Ghana because I'm Ewu, I won't even allow my dog to go to that cursed ghana my shit country. grin grin grin

After this, I won't respond to inferior being from black tribe called Ghana,the fact that you now use my language to respond shows you are under me,we are colonizing you animals.

No wonder Ghana has no billionaire,low class country. baba please over to you sir,ghana must go part 2, shoe shiners.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Hahahaha anuofia! Ineed to get my head examined asap,ediot. My dog has more sense than me dung -caked ape ghana man like me.

I don't think there are up to 100,000 Ghanaians in your prison. Who wants to live in an armpit grin country called Ghana? There are more than 3 million mumuganas in Ghana today and the number is fast growing. Nearly one million MUMUs are in Ghana to study. And I have seen several of our female students in Ghana engage in pr0stitution at night grin

So, tell me. Between Ghana and nigeria, which will suffer from cross deportations? Ghana,because we are Ewu, I won't even allow my dog to go to that cursed ghanaa country. grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Hahahaha anuofia! You need to get your head examined asap,ediot. My dog has more sense than this dung -caked ape.

I don't think there are up to 100,000 Ghanaians in your dustbin sh1thole. Who wants to live in an armpit grin country? There are more than 3 million mumugerians in Ghana today and the number is fast growing. Nearly one million MUMUs are in Ghana to study. And I have seen several of your female students in Ghana engage in pr0stitution at night grin

So, tell me. Between Ghana and nigeria, which will suffer from cross deportations? Ewu, I won't even allow my dog to go to that cursed shitnigeria country. grin grin grin

Ghana people dey fry puff-puff all over abuja schools. Is that hw they intend to lift their economy out of depression?? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by PetroDolla3: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Stop smoking weed,fool! shocked

What the hell is in this ediot’s ugly head? Rags or old newspapers? Aponkye. You are either clueless, stvpid or a big fooool. Take your pick.

Suffering and smiling. Tissue paper has more value than a nigerian passport. No wonder the mudder fuggers are rushing for Ghanaian passports and citizenship. cool

You have billlionaires and yet most you pigs eat from the dustbin? grin a country of one billionaire and 200 million impoverished apes grin Omo naija generator republic cry

A country of baby factories

Efulefu igbo boy behaving like an animal

nigeria is the armpit of the world. The place is downright dirty and smelly. Uncivilized hellhole. The largest country of apes, filled with hookers, scam artites and robbers.

People are kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala in that armpit country. grin

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria
Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.

[s]
NgwaManNaija4LF:

After this, I won't respond to inferior being from black tribe called Ghana,the fact that you now use my language to respond shows you are under me,we are colonizing you animals.

No wonder Ghana has no billionaire,low class country. baba please over to you sir,ghana must go part 2, shoe shiners.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by PetroDolla3: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why would anyone want to live in a disgusting, barbaric, primitive sh1thole like nigeria? Your country is not even fit for animal habitation. embarassed

Who doesn’t know nigeria is a zoo? Shitnigeria is a jungle filled with cannibals. Soka forest. Okija shrine. Sambisa forest. grin

I doubt those people you claim are Ghanaians in Abuja are truly Ghanaians. But even if they are, what is wrong with frying puff puff?

Do you know what most of your people in Ghana do? Hahahaha no wonder there are more nigerians in Ghanaian jails than citizens from any other country. Shitnigeria is first in everything bad and last in everything good. grin

Hahahahaha those mudder fvcking nigerians criminals are having a great time in Ghanaian jails. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
himkers:

Ghana people dey fry puff-puff all over abuja schools. Is that hw they intend to lift their economy up from depression?? grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by buzzmania(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
PetroDolla3:

Stop smoking weed,fool! shocked

What the hell is in this ediot’s ugly head? Rags or old newspapers? Aponkye. You are either clueless, stvpid or a big fooool. Take your pick.

Suffering and smiling. Tissue paper has more value than a nigerian passport. No wonder the mudder fuggers are rushing for Ghanaian passports and citizenship. cool

You have billlionaires and yet most you pigs eat from the dustbin? grin a country of one billionaire and 200 million impoverished apes grin Omo naija generator republic cry

A country of baby factories

Efulefu igbo boy behaving like an animal

nigeria is the armpit of the world. The place is downright dirty and smelly. Uncivilized hellhole. The largest country of apes, filled with hookers, scam artites and robbers.

People are kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala in that armpit country. grin

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria
Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.

[s][/s]
Is it a human foot i'm seeing or what? Damn! these boko n!ggas are a bunch of creepy savages

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
PetroDolla3:

Why would anyone want to live in a disgusting, barbaric, primitive sh1thole like nigeria? Your country is not even fit for animal habitation. embarassed

Who doesn’t know nigeria is a zoo? Shitnigeria is a jungle filled with cannibals. Soka forest. Okija shrine. Sambisa forest. grin

I doubt those people you claim are Ghanaians in Abuja are truly Ghanaians. But even if they are, what is wrong with frying puff puff?

Do you know what most of your people in Ghana do? Hahahaha no wonder there are more nigerians in Ghanaian jails than citizens from any other country. Shitnigeria is first in everything bad and last in everything good. grin

Hahahahaha those mudder fvcking nigerians criminals are having a great time in Ghanaian jails. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

Stale. U keep repeating same old useless lines grin look for better insults bro

Gayna is d an.us of Africa; SIMPLE!grin

Even ur broda OXYGEN01 knows that
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by PetroDolla3: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
And who gives a fvck what an animal like you think? And why do mumugerians have such inferiority complex? shocked

grin grin grin nigeria is a fvcking certified sh1thole. End of story

You can't fix sh1t, can you?

Shitnigeria produces more suicide bombers than medical doctors cry

GENERATOGERIA grin GENEGIRIA grin

The truth hurts!

Being Ghanaian is an hõnour so deal with it, stvpid fvck!

Scvm svcking low life!

himkers:

Stale. U keep repeating same old useless lines grin look for better insults bro

Gayna is d an.us of Africa; SIMPLE!grin

Even ur broda OXYGEN01 knows that
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by PetroDolla3: 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hahahaha where is my nigerian fool to entertain me? grin

shitnigerians know Ghanaians are superior grin they'll just never admit it! Hahaha damburuba shege! grin
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by ibietela2(m): 12:04am On Aug 08, 2015
egift:

Everyday I have good reasons to appreciate the fact that we got it right by electing President Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

Atleast you have a little sense there
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Kelewele(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Black creatures, short people. that person on the pic is better than all Ghanaians,poverty will kill you all soon. 50 billion economy grin
Yet you numbskulls can't have enough of our voluptuously carved damsels huh.Son of a smelly bleached multicoloured she-male conceived in a baby factory.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Kelewele:
Yet you numbskulls can't have enough of our voluptuously carved damsels huh.Son of a smelly bleached multicoloured she-male conceived in a baby factory.

inferior
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Kelewele(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

inferior
fvcked up zoo inhabitant
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by sparkwil(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
OXYGEN01:
How can u useless pathetic zoo like nigeria gain "glory".You call Ghana names but u fools are trooping to Ghana like refugees.
Nay Mr Imbec!le, not refugees but angry investors poised to overrun and take over ur tiny economy from u.
Before u comment remember lagos is richer than Ghana
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by GHKWAME1: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sai Baba
GHKWAME1:

This is the same lies one mumu Nigerian firm was boasting of printing and minting Ghana cedi, and as usual nairaland won't do their checks to verify this story but was ever happy to paste it on their front page, but failed to do same when the Bank of Ghana denied the story.

www.nairaland.com/2205422/nigeria-mint-coins-ghana-replacing

The Ghana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) has denied reports that Ghana manages the airspace of Nigeria over the Gulf of Guinea.
According to the Ghana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) Ghana only manages the airspace of Togo and Benin
The latest development follows reports that Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has directed the Ministry of Aviation in Nigeria to take over from Ghana, the management of the Nigerian airspace in the Gulf of Guinea.
He is reported to have given the directive at the State House in Abuja last week while receiving a briefing from top officials of the ministry led by Permanent Secretary Hajiya Binta Bello.
The permanent secretary later told State House journalists that Buhari ordered her ministry to begin the process of securing the management of the Nigerian airspace which, she noted, Ghana had been managing since 1945.
The permanent secretary hinted that Togo and Benin Republic had equally concluded arrangements to take over their airspaces from Ghana.
“We’ve a directive by the president to start the process of securing the management of the Nigerian airspace over the Gulf of Guinea which Ghana has been maintaining since 1945, and there is a move on the ground by Togo and Republic of Benin to take over their own airspace from Ghana,” she said.
But the Deputy Director General Finance and Administration of Ghana Civil Aviation Authority Abdullai Alhassan told Citi Business News the reports are untrue.
According to him the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) has sent a delegation to Nigeria to ascertain the truth concerning President Muhammadu Buhari order to Nigeria’s Ministry of Aviation to take over the security of the nation’s airspace over the Gulf of Guinea from Ghana.
In an interview with Citi Business News the Deputy Director General Finance and Administration of Ghana Civil Aviation Authority Abdullai Alhassan said “at the international civil aviation level they have sent the regional director to go to Nigeria to find out exactly what they mean because Ghana is not managing the airspace of Nigeria. Unlike Togo and Benin where we manage their airspace we do not know about the management of the Nigeria’s airspace.”
Deputy Director General Finance and Administration of Ghana Civil Aviation Authority Abdullai Alhassan told Citi Business News that the IATA council is handling the issue and in fact they have even sent a delegation to Nigeria to ascertain the truth in the matter since they are all aware that Ghana does not manage the airspace of Nigeria.

citifmonline.com/2015/08/11/ghana-does-not-manage-nigerias-airspace-gcaa/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.