Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 (1917 Views)

Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 06, 2015
15-Year Old Kimberly Anyadike on CNN - Youngest Black Female Pilot To Fly Cross Country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-gvDJ48VRk

A 15-year-old Los Angeles girl who navigated a single-engine Cessna through thunderstorms in Texas and took in breathtaking aerial views of Arizona’s sunsets — landed her plane to cheering crowds at Compton Woodley Airport today, becoming the youngest African American female pilot to fly solo across country.

Kimberly Anyadike took off from Compton 13 days ago with an adult safety pilot and Levi Thornhill, an 87-year-old who served with the Tuskegee Airmen during World War II. They flew to Newport News, Va., making about a dozen stops along the way.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/07/teenage-girl-flies-a-plane-across-the-county.html

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Please when can I ever see Aminatu do something like this?

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by Cjrane2: 1:46am On Aug 06, 2015
NormalCodes:
You don dey look for trouble lol... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by nerodenero: 1:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Highly commendable grin
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Cjrane2:

You don dey look for trouble lol... grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaha
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by bola4dprec(m): 1:49am On Aug 06, 2015
NormalCodes:

Amina was a Hausa Muslim Warrior Queen of Zazzau (now Zaria), in what is now north central Nigeria. She is the subject of many legends, but is widely believed by historians to have been a real ruler, though contemporary evidence about her is limited. There is controversy among scholars as to the date of her reign, one school placing her in the mid-15th century,
and a second placing her reign in the mid to
late 16th century. Queen Elizabeth never handed over Nigeria to westerner neither southerner Tafawa Balewa was the head of government if you intent to commit suicide we shall help you to achieve your goals okay
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 06, 2015
bola4dprec:

Amina was a Hausa Muslim Warrior Queen of Zazzau (now Zaria), in what is now north central Nigeria. She is the subject of many legends, but is widely believed by historians to have been a real ruler, though contemporary evidence about her is limited. There is controversy among scholars as to the date of her reign, one school placing her in the mid-15th century,
and a second placing her reign in the mid to
late 16th century. Queen Elizabeth never handed over Nigeria to westerner neither southerner Tafawa Balewa was the head of government if you intent to commit suicide we shall help you to achieve your goals okay

Ok Historian, that history is about Amina, what of Zainab and Aminatu? grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by bola4dprec(m): 1:55am On Aug 06, 2015
NormalCodes:

Ok Historian, that history is about Amina, what of Zainab and Aminatu? grin
you need to visit Harvard University dept of Africa studies
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 06, 2015
bola4dprec:
you need to visit Harvard University dept of Africa studies

Ok sir, i will
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 06, 2015
Biafran girl?! Which country is Biafra pls?.............. Bravo my little girl. Your future is so bright. Keep it up dearie.
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by marenx: 2:28am On Aug 06, 2015
I am in support of Biafara. But if you are using the word in this way, it will forever remain a dream, not a country. Because Nigerians will look at the Biafarans as similar to Bokoharam, deadly controversial.
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by marenx: 2:43am On Aug 06, 2015
I am in support of Biafara. But if you are using the word in this way, it will forever remain a dream, not a country. Let's get it in a right way.
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 06, 2015
marenx:
I am in support of Biafara. But if you are using the word in this way, it will forever remain a dream, not a country. Let's get it in a right way.

The mind of a yoruba man is evil and envious...runs deep in their DNA and culture.
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by laffytaffy1: 4:09am On Aug 06, 2015
NormalCodes:

You'll never see Aminatu do something like this because Aminatu is busy servicing some old wrinkled a$$ Alhaji like the dullard we have for a President.
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 06, 2015
laffytaffy1:

You'll never see Aminatu do something like this because Aminatu is busy servicing some old wrinkled a$$ Alhaji like the dullard we have for a President.

grin
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by marenx: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
new2020:

The mind of a yoruba man is evil and envious...runs deep in their DNA and culture.
let's talk well pls, in every tribe there is a sinner, although I was the one that started.
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Biafrans making Africa proud since 1966
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by coolzeal(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
NormalCodes:
Because She is force on child-marriage to an old pe*dophile than fostering her education.
Re: Biafran Girl, 15, Flies Plane In US - 2010 by shotster50(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Whatever helps you sleep at night...

(1) (Reply)

Photo: 14 And 16 Year Old Raped By Father,(dad Said He Must Take My Virginity..) / why illegal immigrate cant vote :10000 Bad Road/1000 bad schools in lagos / PHOTOS: Argentine Fan Spits On Lionel Messi At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.