Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) (86414 Views)

Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Dindondin(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
AutoCarTracker:
Hmmm, because the international community has kept mum, they are not directly affected by this. Its time for people to rise against all forms of extremism in all religion be it Christian or Muslim.
I m shocked to the marrows. ISIS controls over 4 million people. that's like having over 4 million fighters.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by hansad: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I HAVE DID MY RESEARCH AND FOUND OUT THE TRUTH.

PROPHET MUHAMMED IS MURDERER, AND THAT BOX YOU SEE IN MECCA IS ALL THE GODS HE HAS GATHER WITH TIME AND SAID "LET US PUT ALL OUR GODS IN ONE BOX AND WORSHIP HIM, AS FOR THE MOON AND STAR! LET US MAKE AN IMAGE OF IT AND HANG IT ON OUR TEMPLE"

No insult to Mohammed. He didn't tell some sets of Nigerians to he half-blind.

See Nigeria's religious problems from the right perspective.

South West Nigeria: One Nigeria as foreigners created it ...

SouthEast Nigeria: Many say one Nigeria as foreigners created it...

South South Nigeria: One Nigeria as foreigners created it...
North Central Nigeria: One Nigeria as foreigners created it.

NortEast and NorthWest Nigeria: One Islamic Republic of Nigeria ruled with sharia criminal justice system.

Thus a war between two ideologies wreck Nigeria, impoverished its masses.

Splitting Nigeria into smaller countries to stop this war and have the new countries develop based on their own ideologies is only solution.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
veekid:
somebody that reads that should please summarise

Go and read it, lazy bone!
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by heftycul: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Islam?
Let watch wat we gona say
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
freedom96:
STFU you flat headed mo.ron.You understand no sh!t.The only thing you understand is bigotry,stupidity and insanity.

I just read a story:Jack the dullard,I think they shud have titled it severus Snape the dullard.

*Spits on his flat head,matches his ugly face.....and zooms off to aso rock,to see BUHARI,my Almajiri brother* grin

Proudly almajir(the aso rock type cheesy)

And to you the remaining shameless and brainless bigots!jagoon and co...no body is gonna waste his time trying to explain,you all can GTH for all I care undecided

A member here
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by handyteddy: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
propaganda !!
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by OneOpinion: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'M MUSLIM AND PROUD
#Irep TEAM ISLAM
#IloveTheProphet(saw)
#UN-APOLOGETIC

NB: Bigots will never see with both eyes,partially blind folks by choice is all i see.

This will always happen,you just have to maintain your chill.You owe no bigot any explanation.You owe them prayers.

Muslims have been victims of terrorism.Yet the only muslims they identify with & recognize are the so called muslim terrorists.

#teamHIJABI
#teamNIQAABI
#teamJILBAABI

May Allah in his infinite mercies protect and preserve us from the evils of the rebels(terrorists and bigots alike)
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Appareil(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
THESE ISIS PEOPLE ARE EXAGERATING I BEG. HOW CAN?
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
I tell people if you think you can live in peaceful co-existent with Muslems you are already dead because, they have been told to make sure S.H.A.R.I.A L.A.W supersedes the Law of the land they find themselves.
Now tell me how you could live peacefully with this Monsters,

Secondly they have been told to tell LIES to defend I.S.L.A.M in cases like this.

Lastly I will take BOKO HARAM serious the moment they take their campaign to NW and start hoisting flags in NW communities of Sokoto Katsina e.t.c,

Who is deceiving who
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by freedom96: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Oyind17:

A member here
U go chop slap for here if u misbehave undecided
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Missmossy(f): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Oh Lord shocked

This is inhuman and barbaric!!!

I often wonder if anything good can come out of Islam. Assaulting the female gender anyhow.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by bewla(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
no matter.how them paint us will still be who we are Islam is my religion am Muslim and am not a shame to say so ALLAH will cast it doom on does that want to bring down his kingdom in the name of issi boko haram or any order militia group
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by jpphilips(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Enjoyment jihadists
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Samunique(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
fxskye:

Obviously you are not a Muslim.......The bold part of your comment reveals that.

Allah (God) is ONLY our lord and saviour....and NOT Muhammad. But Muhammad is TRULY messanger of God (Allah)
And u think the guy gives a damn about your Allah and his prophet

Wake up guy, na mock the guy dey mock nna !!!!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by LastProphet: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Muslims will continue this oh, those that claim they are peaceful are the ignorant ones who have ignored what mohammed ordered them to do. This thing will not stop oh! Every other religion gave to rise up to this evil called Islam oh! This is what the real muslims are were ordered to do oh and they will never never stop because they will keep using others among them to disown their actions and call them non-muslims until they have overrun all the modern world and return us to barbarity.

This is the same kind of thing al shabab did in kenya both at the shopping mall 2 yrs ago and university last year. I only pity the western countries who are speaking diplomacy in the face of primitive evil called a religion. Only Germany understands them and thats why they are not allowing migrants from there

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Popemax(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sad news...can't believe someone will pay money for a girl @ 1yr for sex....just for religion....I hate that religion

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Leoswaggs(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
freedom96:
STFU you flat headed mo.ron.You understand no sh!t.The only thing you understand is bigotry,stupidity and insanity.

I just read a story:Jack the dullard,I think they shud have titled it severus Snape the dullard.

*Spits on his flat head,matches his ugly face.....and zooms off to aso rock,to see BUHARI,my Almajiri brother* grin

Proudly almajir(the aso rock type cheesy)

And to you the remaining shameless and brainless bigots!jagoon and co...no body is gonna waste his time trying to explain,you all can GTH for all I care undecided
if all doze ugly dogs sniff u around baba-go-slow cabal..I sorry 4 u
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Banjoramos(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
spanishkid:
Islam is a cancer that has to be wiped off the surface of the earth for the world to have peace. I bet these extremists have portions of the Koran where this evil acts are written in order to justify their devilish act.
. In islam every soul is responsible for his/her action Islam is religion of peace and the Qur'an is the greatest gift from one and only Creator of the heavens and earth to mankind. If you want to known anything about islam ask muslims
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
freedom96:
U go chop slap for here if u misbehave undecided

No near me o, I dey fear you. ISIS

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by ManTiger(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Syria used to be a very peaceful country. There used to be part of Syria where Christian and Muslim uses the same auditorium.

I feel sad for them.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
Banjoramos:
. In islam every soul is responsible for his/her action Islam is religion of peace and the Qur'an is the greatest gift from one and only Creator of the heavens and earth to mankind. If you want to known anything about islam ask muslims

Has it occured to you that it is this same quoran that you are glorifying that is the inspiration behind all the evil isis and orther islamic terror organisations are perpetuating.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by persius555(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
ISLAMs perception of woman hood needs to change. ISIS has taken it to the extreme.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by millionboi(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wat is d meanin of isis?
lonelydora:
I don't understand how someone enjoys se.x with an underage? RIP to the dead.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Being r.a.p.ed 5times?

Why do women suffer alot in this world?

Women are always at the receiving end.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Hafyz23(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Claps n scatters mouth while sayin "ey! ey!! Osumio
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Banjoramos(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
PDPwayoo:

again? prf Mohamed, you will perish in hell for coming to deceive your followers.
THE GREATEST MISTAKE OF MANKIND IS THE BIRTH OF MOHAMED.
THE GREATEST CALAMITY OF BLACK RACE IS TO ACCEPT ISLAM.

If there have never been mohamed, they will be no fight, they will be no ISIS, there will be no Boko Haram, there will be no Alshabab and Somalia would have been prosperous.
In 1960s, somalia was well ahead of Nigeria in terms of progress and civilization.
ask yourself this. What do you really know about prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) and his message?
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Banjoramos(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
bejeria101:
Sexual jihad? Dis morons are running out of ideas,factory fitted mumus
is there anything like sex jihad? I think you are have been brainwash
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Banjoramos(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jagoon:

Has it occured to you that it is this same quoran that you are glorifying that is the inspiration behind all the evil isis and orther islamic terror organisations are perpetuating.
. Have you ever read the quran?
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Banjoramos:
ask yourself this. What do you really know about prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) and his message?

shut up. which peace? DO YOU KNOW KORAN MORE THAN ISIS AND SHEKAU? tHEY ARE TRUE REFLECTION OF UR SO CALLED MOHAMED

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by toprealman: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
ladyF:
For children? Wtf! shocked

Join [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] and let's say NO to child trafficking. It's so barbaric cry
LADY KCUF, IF YOU LIKE TYPE IN RED, I WONT NOTICE YOU.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by gary400(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
we just see news and start adding diff comments without proper verification...I dont say it aint true...am a muslim and ther z no page in d holy book that teaches the aforementioned.

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by maizube: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jagoon:
This is really evil and wicked. The whole world shd rise against such babarism and the source of the ideology(islam) behind it.
In your stone dummie head now u tink u are making sence abi, referring to islam as terrorist religion wil neither help u nor christianity. both religion has their terrorist bt is gud to respect religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image / Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.