Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) (86440 Views)

Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by firstolalekan(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
ELTON123:
someone will come here and tell me that isis,boko haram,isil etc are not islam undecided

ISLAMABAD
Retąrd foól

As long as religion is concerned, Christianity has the highest recorded callousness, killings, human rituals, bad family value, brutality, gender discrimination silliness and all sorts.

Christianity is the most ridiculous religion to ever exist.

Go and read this book of your Bible written by drunkąrds and pedophilěs before you come here to respond.
Deuteronomy
Leviticus
Exodus
James
Genesis
Songs of Solomon
Ephesians...
And you Idíots should not important (old Testament) bla bla bla
Cc: SeverusSnape, sonofananimal1 opiaku OREMUSSANCTUS etc
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Barbiekhadyjarh: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
delugajackson:
Terrible news..when will this end? A religion that has no respect for human life is not a true religion. How humiliating undecided
pls insult we the Muslims buh not Islam, u knw nothing abt islam... too bad most Muslims don't practice d principles of Islam, if anybody is to b insulted it's we d Muslims not islam plssss
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Barbiekhadyjarh: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jagoon:
Not surprised, their prophet they are trying to emulate was a slave owner and trader. He also kept many slaves for the purpose of sex.
don't u dare bring our prophet into this, u knw nothing abt him.... so I beg u pls respect ur self
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Billygee2u: 2:14am On Aug 07, 2015
is America not seeing all this evil and abuse human right?
hypocrites,claiming to be world power.
America,you are anti-Christ
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Barbiekhadyjarh:
don't u dare bring our prophet into this, u knw nothing abt him.... so I beg u pls respect ur self
Shataaap! which prophet? Mteeew, Your so-called prophet died long ago without knowing where he's heading too. Ordinary human being MohaMAD

You don't know ISLAM guy man don't come online to spew poo again are you more muslem than the ISIS Boko Haram Alshabab? Thatz the problem with you guys the Arabic Language you don't understand you want to defend. So the Ko.ranic verses they quote to justify their Killings, Rapes and satanic activities is from your village? don't annoy me ooo.
Better respect yourself Mteeew.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:21am On Aug 07, 2015
firstolalekan:

Retąrd foól

As long as religion is concerned, Christianity has the highest recorded callousness, killings, human rituals, bad family value, brutality, gender discrimination silliness and all sorts.

Go and read this book of your Bible written by drunkąrds and pedophilěs before you come here to respond.
Deuteronomy
Leviticus
Exodus
James
Genesis
Songs of Solomon
Ephesians...

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 07, 2015
Barbiekhadyjarh:

Do you know your "prophet" more than the leader of isis (Abubkr Al baghadi) an arab man with a phd in islamic studies
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:24am On Aug 07, 2015
Barbiekhadyjarh:

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Rexyl(m): 6:28am On Aug 07, 2015
firstolalekan:

Retąrd foól

Deuteronomy
Leviticus
Exodus
James
Genesis
Songs of Solomon
Ephesians...

You don't understand what Christianity means. It's about being Christlike and living by his message to please God and hope in God's salvation. Have you come across where Jesus used violence on people to learn about God and serve him?

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Rexyl:

You don't understand what Christianity means. It's about being Christlike and living by his message to please God and hope in God's salvation. Have you come across where Jesus used violence on people to learn about God and serve him?
Firstolalekan is a brain washed Islamist, No need to reason with him.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by yungzeed(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2015
freedom96:
STFU you flat headed mo.ron.You understand no sh!t.The only thing you understand is bigotry,stupidity and insanity.

I just read a story:Jack the dullard,I think they shud have titled it severus Snape the dullard.

*Spits on his flat head,matches his ugly face.....and zooms off to aso rock,to see BUHARI,my Almajiri brother* grin

Proudly almajir(the aso rock type cheesy)

And to you the remaining shameless and brainless bigots!jagoon and co...no body is gonna waste his time trying to explain,you all can GTH for all I care undecided
u too much bro... Luv ur words
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Barbiekhadyjarh: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Shataaap! which prophet? Mteeew, Your so-called prophet died long ago without knowing where he's heading too. Ordinary human being MohaMAD

You don't know ISLAM guy man don't come online to spew poo again are you more muslem than the ISIS Boko Haram Alshabab? Thatz the problem with you guys the Arabic Language you don't understand you want to defend. So the Ko.ranic verses they quote to justify their Killings, Rapes and satanic activities is from your village? don't annoy me ooo.
u just an illiterate...
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
Barbiekhadyjarh:
u just an illiterate...
[/s]...And this someone that aligns with a group that says western Education is forbidden. Now get me schooled with your Almajiri Education.

Respect yourself oo don't come to defend poo here

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Barbiekhadyjarh: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
[s][/s]...And this someone that aligns with a group that says western Education is forbidden. Now get me schooled with your Almajiri Education.

Respect yourself oo don't come to defend poo here
c who is talking about respect...
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2015
firstolalekan:

Retąrd foól

Deuteronomy
Leviticus
Exodus
James
Genesis
Songs of Solomon
Ephesians...
SEE YOUR THINKING, ATLEAST THE MUSLIM IS FAR MORE WORST THAN THOSE DAYS. IF YOU COMPARE THE KILLING OF THOSE DAYS AND NOW, YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU PEOPLE (ISLAM) HAVE KILLED MORE THAN BILLIONS OF PEOPLE THAN THOSE DAYS.

WHAT RIGHT DID YOU HAVE TO BOMB INNOCENT PEOPLE,

WHAT RIGHT DID YOU HAVE TO RAPE INNOCENT WOMEN,

YOU CAN'T JUST COMPARE ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY, CHRISTIANITY IS BY FAR THE MOST PEACEFUL RELIGION,

ISLAM IS TRULY A VIOLENT RELIGION AND VIOLENT IS ALL THEM EVER THINK OF

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Firstolalekan is a brain washed Islamist, No need to reason with him.
A VERY STRONG ONE
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by matrix789: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2015
The Quran in Sura 4:24 says:

And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands [as prisoners of war] . . .

2. Husbands may hit their wives even if the husbands merely fear highhandedness in their wives (quite apart from whether they actually are highhanded).

The Quran in Sura 4:34 says:

4:34 . . . If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great.

so there is nothing strange with what ISIS is doing. just following their doctrines. i think women in that faith understands their fate and they have accepted.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by firstolalekan(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Make thunder fire you there bastąrd

Your stupíd religion is far worst and brutal than any religion to ever exist.
How can a sane human call the bible the world of God?
As long as brutality, idol worshiping, sex promotion, "pedophilěling" and all sorts of immoralities are concerned, THE BIBLE HAS IT ALL.

CHECK THIS SHÎTS OUT

*Any person who curseth his mother or father,
must be killed. ( Leviticus 20:9 ) Have you ever
done that?
What da fùck shocked

* If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both
the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus
20:10 ).
I wonder if Dr. Laura would like that
one to be enforced? grin

* Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stonedto death. (Leviticus 20:27 ) hmn grin

* If a priest's daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9 ) hmn cheesy

Omg! Your God even hates black people sad
* [b] People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus21:17-18 )

ANOTHER SHOCKER shocked shocked shocked
* If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them.
(Deuteronomy 13:6-10 )
Wow!
CHRI SATANITY IS SUCH A "PEACEFOOL" RELIGION

Hmmm ! sad
*** Kill anyone with a different religion.
(Deuteronomy 17:2-7 )

This shows you that it really is scary that people want to make the Bible part of the law.
Not to mention it sheds light on why Christians are so overly oppressive to those who don't share their belief. Sick, sick, sick. It can also be said that any person who uses the Bible to justify beating a homosexual, is a hypocrite if he doesn't adhere to all of these laws.

MAKE THUNDER FIRE ALL OF UNA angry
BASTĄRD MISERABLE SENSELESS HYPOCRITES angry
cc: sonofananimal1, opiaku, OREMUSSANCTUS, etc

And to matrix789 ,

Please tell me which worst in your so-called word of God stupíd Bible

*Exodus 21:7-10
covers the rules of selling your daughter for sex , her master making her marry him, and then her role if he wants more wives. I see the woman's viewand feelings mattered quite a bit here.

** Exodus 22:16-17 is a real good one. wink grin
If a man sleeps with an unwed virgin , he must marry her. But if her father refuses to give her to the man, then the man must pay the "pay money according to the dowry of virgins"... is this crazy or what? I can see it now...

See this grin

Man: Hi sir, I just fùcked your virgin
daughter, and now must marry her.
Father: There is no way my little girl is
marrying you, punk!
Man: Okay, well then here's the $5 I have to
give you then.
Father: YAY!!!

*** In Deuteronomy 22:28-29 it says that if a manrapěs a virgin, he must marry her and also pay her father 50 shekels for humbling her.
How wild is that, do you think that would fly today?

AND THE GREATEST OF IT ALL shocked shocked shocked

1 Samuel 18:25-27 may just be one of the most disgusting things ever written .
Saul sells his daughter to David. But he didn't want money, noooooo, that would be too normal...
HE WANTED 100 PENÍS from Philistine men. shocked
David gave him 200 PENÎSES .
What the hell is with PENÍS? Couldn't he get ears? Or how
about fingers?
This is disgusting angry
And women certainly be offended that one of their kind was traded for 200 bits of severed penisěs.

Smh sad
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by bravesoul247(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2015
The region ISLAMABAD has stated it already

ISLAM-ARE-BAD.

No mind me ooo, I just think there are religious extremists and those terrorist groups are extremists. God help the helpless.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by bravesoul247(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

lol, guy calm down, no vex abeg.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Themonster: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2015
firstolalekan:

Oh! shocked
This bastąrds miserable imbecilě son of a whòre and a drunkąrd old foól father is back from ban cheesy
The ban you will go now will be for 50 years
You bastąrd miserable imbecilê

I guess your whòre mother have delivered those pigs baby's that fùcked her some months ago?

Product of dog's sperm grin
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by firstolalekan(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU SEE, KEEP ON SHOWING YOUR VIOLENCE BEHAVIOUR ONLINE, ( THAT'S WHAT YOU MUSLIM DO) VIOLENCE SET OF HUMANS
Senseless hypocrite sad

Please address the issue from those senseless scripture passages first before attacking me undecided
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by firstolalekan(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Themonster:

The mods have just been notified about the you - the escaped rabid ímbecilic dog. You will be recaged back very soon grin

Oloriburuku
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Themonster: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstolalekan:

The mods have just been notified about the you - the escaped rabid ímbecilic dog. You will be recaged back very soon grin

Oloriburuku

you too mods notified too

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by cuteboy2: 1:41am On Aug 08, 2015
True face of Islam.

Purest form of Islam is being practised by ISIL, ISIS and Boko Haram.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image / Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) / Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.