Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) (86417 Views)

Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by mohammedmagnus: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
lol islamabad, so the kurdish fighters to jordanian army, the iraqi forces etc fighting them are wat? christians. its simple this guys are bad muslims, just as you have bad christians,. just for the record the Quran puts the ones who chea t in business, and cheat people left right and center in the same bracket as the ones who kill people. so your a yahoo boy, you import fake drugs my brother your no different from this guys. can you imagine people who create violent video games, calling the entire muslim nation terrorist, can you imagine people who sell weapons to this same terrorist for material gains. please be bothered about your own souls. lastly to an extremist, remember life is sacred in islam, our prophet fought wars because he was under attack by his own tribes men. read the history of islam before one imaam drags you into a war, out of his own personal vendetta peace

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Banjoramos(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
klax:
And one God forsaken animal will come here and say Islam Is Peace.

Very peaceful indeed. The most, satanic religion of all time. I don't know why Abraham failed to killed Ishmael then instead of sending him away eastward.

The same way Lord Lugard who heaven will punish go and joined us with animals instead of ceded them to join Niger Republic now see us in the hand if these boloks dare devils.

I will rather become atheist than to embrace Islam. I'm short of words. Any country around the world that is peaceful it's simply peaceful because the muslim in that land hasn't grow up the moment they grow up that country is in hell. Very shameless and a moment some ass hole will come here and say ISIS are not muslim this statement annoys me like mad. So Al Baghdadi, Bin Laden, Shekau are pastor or Reverend isn't
. Actually, as it has been clarified again and again that while Jihad serves as a means of defense for Muslims against aggression, and acts as a deterrent factor against any anti-Islam scheme launched by enemies, it must never be construed as something synonymous with aggression.

Jihad is never a tool of waging war against the innocents; it's never a means of flexing muscles or bullying the weak and oppressed. Jihad in Islam is something unique, established to defend the divine message from being eliminated or hindered by its enemies.

Shedding more light on the true concept of Jihad, Allah says, (And strive in His cause as ye ought to strive (with sincerity and under discipline). He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you in religion; it is the religion of your father Abraham. It is He (Allah) Who has named you Muslims, both before and in this (Revelation); that the Messenger may be a witness for you, and you be witnesses for mankind! So establish regular Prayer, give regular Charity, and hold fast to Allah! He is your Protector, the best to protect and the Best to help!) (Al-Hajj 22: 78)

Jihad is one of the most misunderstood, and abused aspects of Islam. There are some Muslims who exploit and misuse this concept for their own political objectives. There are many non-Muslims who misunderstand it. There are some non-Muslims who misinterpret it to discredit Islam and Muslims.

What is Jihad?

The word Jihad does not mean “Holy War”. It means “struggle” or “striving”. The word for war in the Qur’an is “Harb” or “Qital”. Jihad means serious and sincere struggle on the personal as well as on the social level. It is a struggle to do good and to remove injustice, oppression and evil from the society. This struggle should be spiritual as well as social, economic and political. Jihad is to work hard to do right things. In the Qur’an this word is used in its different forms 33 times. It often comes with other Qur’anic concepts such as faith, repentance, righteous deeds and migration.

Jihad is to protect one’s faith and one’s human rights. Jihad is not a war always although it can take the form of war. Islam is the religion of peace, but it does not mean that Islam accepts oppression. Islam teaches that one should do one’s utmost to eliminate tension and conflict. Islam promotes non-violent means to bring change and reform. Actually, Islam urges that one should eliminate evil through peaceful means without the use of force as much as possible. In Islamic history from the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) until now, Muslims most of the time resisted oppression and struggled for liberation in non-violent and peaceful manners.

Islam teaches proper ethics in the situation of war also. The war is permissible in Islam, but only when other peaceful means such as dialogue, negotiations and treaties fail. It is a last resort and should be avoided as much as possible. Its purpose is not to convert people by force, or to colonize people or to acquire land or wealth or for self-glory. Its purpose is basically: defense of life, property, land, honor and freedom for oneself as well as defense of others from injustice and oppression.

The basic rules of war in Islam are:

1. Be strong so that your enemy fear you and should not attack you.

2. Do not begin the hostilities. Work for peace as much as possible.

3. Fight only those who fight, no collective punishment; non-combatants should not be harmed. Weapons of mass destruction should not be used.

4. Stop hostilities as soon as the other party is inclined to peace.

5. Observe the treaties and agreements as long as the enemy observes them.

Allah says very clearly: (Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not do aggression, for Allah loves not the aggressors.) (Al-Baqarah 2: 190)

(The prohibited month, for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear Allah, and know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves.) (Al-Baqarah 2: 194)

Jihad is not terrorism:

It is to be emphasized that terrorism against the innocent civilians, whether through aggression or suicidal means, is under no circumstances permissible in Islam. Islam encourages the oppressed people to struggle for their liberation and it commands other Muslims to help those who are oppressed and suffering, but Islam does not allow, under any circumstance, terrorism against non-combatants and innocent people. Terrorism is not Jihad, it is Fasad (mischief). It is against the teachings of Islam. There are some people who use their twisted arguments to justify terrorism for their causes, but it has no justification: Allah says: (When it is said to them: 'Make not mischief on the earth,' they say: 'Why, we only want to correct things.' Indeed they are the mischief doers, but they realize (it) not.) (Al-Baqarah 2: 11-12)

Islam wants to establish a world order where all human beings - Muslims and non-Muslims - can live with justice in peace, harmony and good will. It gives its followers full guidelines to find peace in their personal and social lives, but it also tells them how to extend the good will on the basis of human relations towards others. Muslims worked under these principles for centuries. People of many faiths lived with them and among them. Islamic societies were known for their tolerance, generosity and humanity.

In our modern society where we are living in a global village, where non-Muslims are living with Muslims in the Muslim countries and Muslims are living with non-Muslims in countries where non-Muslims constitute a majority, it is our duty to bring better understanding among ourselves, work for peace and justice for all people and cooperate with each other in matters of goodness and virtue in order to stop all terrorism, aggression and violence against the innocent people. This is our Jihad today.

Allah Almighty knows best.

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Greatfuture: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
islam a religion of sexmaniac,rapist and paedeophile.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by dckng16(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Banjoramos:
. Have you ever read the quran?

Yes I have, the verse below for instance encourages islamic terrorism. I can give you at least a hundred other quoranic verses that encourage terrorism and sex slavery.

Quoran 9:29

Sahih International
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture(Christians) - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Banjoramos(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
gboss4sure:
Blame it on muhammad, heard they are following his steps.

The world needs to come together and defeat the monster "terrorism" by taming the religion "islam"

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by anigold(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Its really bad.. I dont even know how to describe this group called isis...

How can a human being act with no iota of conscience...

I dont even understand the concept of jihad... I have asked all my muslim friends they seem to have no clear-cut explanation...
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by anigold(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jagoon:

Yes I have, the verse below for instance encourages islamic terrorism. I can give you at least a hundred other quoranic verses that encourage terrorism and sex slavery.

Sahih International
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture(Christians) - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

bros are you sure this verse is in the koran...
I will do my research...

If it is then we infidels(Christians) are in Trouble.

Any religion that support violence and ill-treatment of mankind is not a good religion...

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by ohvee(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Who are there customers sef??
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by dckng16(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=Banjoramos post=36673567][/quote] That reminds me of d introduction of Islamic Studies in Secondary by President Buhari, if not taught well could breed more terrorist in Nigeria.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by IGsoficjblige(f): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dz z just bad So bad cry
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by ohvee(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bleep isis, Bleep boko and their source (islam)..if they truly are following it though
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by anigold(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
lol islamabad, so the kurdish fighters to jordanian army, the iraqi forces etc fighting them are wat? christians. its simple this guys are bad muslims, just as you have bad christians,. just for the record the Quran puts the ones who chea t in business, and cheat people left right and center in the same bracket as the ones who kill people. so your a yahoo boy, you import fake drugs my brother your no different from this guys. can you imagine people who create violent video games, calling the entire muslim nation terrorist, can you imagine people who sell weapons to this same terrorist for material gains. please be bothered about your own souls. lastly to an extremist, remember life is sacred in islam, our prophet fought wars because he was under attack by his own tribes men. read the history of islam before one imaam drags you into a war, out of his own personal vendetta peace

very educating.. Makes lot of sense...

Am just confused by the fact that 95% of muslims dont even undertstand the concept of jihad..

The same way the bible has been twisted to sort selfish interest by some socalled ''PRIVATE JET MEN OF GOD'' is the same way some crazy IMAMS have twisted the koran...

Its a crazy world...

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by cabaliciouscabal: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Afterall said, the Muslims will come out to defend d religion dat is peaceful, ow on earth can someone on earth be dis primitive by killing, maiming, raping, all for d sake of religion, people dat ar practicing dis religion and claiming is peaceful should pls check dia dictionary, group of Barbaric people, fighting for Allah indeed, so ar dey saying Allah dat went tru d rigor of crating human beings will now be seeking for dia help to terminate life.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by bigiyaro(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
it amazes me how islam attracts d most babbaric, wicked, demented people?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by bashsani(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I HAVE DID MY RESEARCH AND FOUND OUT THE TRUTH.

PROPHET MUHAMMED IS MURDERER, AND THAT BOX YOU SEE IN MECCA IS ALL THE GODS HE HAS GATHER WITH TIME AND SAID "LET US PUT ALL OUR GODS IN ONE BOX AND WORSHIP HIM, AS FOR THE MOON AND STAR! LET US MAKE AN IMAGE OF IT AND HANG IT ON OUR TEMPLE"
that box u quoted was build by Abraham ND it's the centre of the earth
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by mohammedmagnus: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
i used to be a Christian i hated muslims like die, until i read, study both islamic and christian history. and come to a conclusion, that we humans are ungrateful silly beings, God who we Christians and muslim worship is perfect no stain wat so ever, his messengers wia pure and sent down true teachings. but we humans out of lust and greed, and bragging rights we twisted d teachings of the prophet and even slaughtered them. the Christians worship jesus when he never claimed so. speak of the trinity. when it was never spelt our in the Bible. they just made the dogma up. the muslims think killing and hating christians for no reason is a right upon them, treat women anyhow. when infact the Quran states otherwise. i am a muslim now because i went on a journey of my own. there are two ways you can appreciate the creator. either through an encounter or through enlightenment. not until i decided to hear the story of the muslims did i really see things clearly. yet i wont be biased towards erring muslims. so shld the christians. we shld learn to criticize in truth anf fairness. i attended a church program, where the pastor said things bad about northerners killing christians, i didnt shift cos i knew northerners are aggressive people. then he began to slander the islamic prophet, even den i was a christian i knew this guy was lieing i stood up and left. lets always say the truth, and not speak when we know little about something.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by DonXavi(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
What I'm seeing here is inhumanity and cruel. This indeed is from the pit of hell. What a religion!
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by mmsen: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
N1one:
I'm not a muslim but this shiit is not Islam. .
I mean, is kkk christianity

If they are using the Bible to justify their actions then they can fairly claim to be acting in the interests of their 'faith'.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
anigold:

bros are you sure this verse is in the koran...
I will do my research...

If it is then we infidels(Christians) are in Trouble.

Any religion that support violence and ill-treatment of mankind is not a good religion...

Pure islam is a very violent religion and contrary to the lies some muslims spread jihad as started by mohamed means waging war to forcefully convert to islam. This was what mohamed practised even though a lot of muslims are ashamed to admit it and would rather tell lies to deceive you.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Banjoramos(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jagoon:

Sahih International
what is jizyah?
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Icecomrade: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
The world we all dream about
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by nairaroot: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
kolinton1:
cheesy grin grin shocked Nairaland! Nairaland!! yeye de smell.......

you're acting very unprofessionaly, this story that now made frontpage was initially posted by me from a new blog site called www.nairaroot.com with the link

http://www.nairaroot.com/isis-circulates-sex-slave-price-list-and-executes-19-girls-for-refusing-sex-with-fighters/#.VcNYy8j23IV

I was the one that posted this news on behalf of the above mentioned site without their knowledge titled; "ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List And Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex With Fighters" which your article which now eventually now makes front page is now using because you saw that the story is enjoying massive viewing and contribution.

Give www.nairaroot.com the necessary credit that belongs to them because they did their home work very well. They credited daily mail, bloomberg (the original owner of the story), and even UN, so why would you now chaf given them the necessary credit that belongs to them and now gave daily mail that never had a chart, never used the same tilte etc in their article a credit that belongs to your fellow Nigerian blog.

As a matter of fact, change the topic used by www.nairaroot.com and remove some of their pictures and give credit to whoever you feel deserves it. They're great blogsite that was even mentioned in 102.3 Nigeria Info on Tuesday, during Dr. Julz Health matters program and that's why I have been following them.

Be the big brother you are and give the necessary credit to them and let us all enjoy the story.........

@kolinton1

Than you very much for showing interest in my post and on my site, it really shows that you enjoyed reading the post. I'm so surprised to see that changes in the post. Actually this is what happened. While looking for posts to put on my blog www.nairaroot.com I came across this story and it too me about 2hrs to put together. At about 3AM I started working on the story. I saw the bloomberg.com report as well as the dailymail.com report. I love what I read on bloomberg but felt the pictures were not detailed enough. I saw went to read the UN report then settled with the bloomberg story. If you have been checking my blog, I will not put a story up without acnowledging my source. I did for this same story. I gave credit to Bloomberg, Daily Mail as well as UN. Imagine using my generator around 4AM editing the story and the pictures, I think this is hardwork.I put 3 stories up on nairaland and all my stories are enjoying massive views. What did nairaland do? I used a catchy Headline: (nairaland used my headline but gave credit to Daily Mail) Daily Mail themselves gave credit to Bloomberg. I used pictures from Bloomberg, Dailymail and UN source (nairaland didn't give credit to me, to Bloomberg and UN) this is unfair. My post is going to about 40K views here not even a single credit to www.nairaroot.com. I think I deserve a credit. I thank you so much for your support. I have done what is needed to be done on bloging by given credit to all my sources. "Let us all trade fairly and let all animals be the same and equal". www.nairaroot.com
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Icecomrade: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
We ask for peace

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Banjoramos(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jagoon:

Sahih International
Jizay vs Zakat It establishes that the People of the Book who are residents in an Islamic state, are exempted from defending the state, shall pay a defense-obligation exemption fee called jizyah. If they refuse to pay the jizyah, then the state is obligated to obtain it by force. The verse clearly states:

{And fight against those who – despite having the Scripture (aforetime) – do not (truly) believe either in God or in the Last Day, nor consider forbidden that which God and the Conveyor of His Message have forbidden, nor follow the religion of truth (which God has enjoined upon them) until they agree to the payment of the exemption tax (of defense-obligations, jizyah) by those who afford it, and acknowledge their subjection (to the state).} (9:29)

this verse is totally political, it does not state fight the People of the Book because of their religion, but rather over monetary and regulatory issues within the state. “The purpose of the fight is for not paying the Jizyah, not for the religion. In fact, the verse shows mercy to the People of the Book, as is the case always, God excused those (People of the Book) who could not afford it.”

When the Holy Quran imposes a fight, God explains the purpose for that fight. There are many objectives for a fight. For the People of the Book, the fight was for Jizyah, not for any other cause. when Muslims had to go to war with Christians, it was for their aggressions.

“Muslims are ordered to fight only those who evoke hostility against them, not anyone because of their religion or for missionary work.” He quoted the Quran as saying:  

{And fight in the cause of God those who have (initially) waged war against you, but do not transgress (by exceeding their losses over yours).} (2:190)

Allah says if the Pagans did not commit aggression, then “as long as they are good to you, be good to them.” Verse 9:7 states:  

{How can there be for the Pagans a treaty in the sight of Allah and with His Messenger, except for those with whom you made a treaty at al-Masjid al-Haram? So as long as they are upright toward you, be upright toward them. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].}

The disbelievers of the People of the Book are closer to the Muslims than the Idolater disbelievers. The evidence of this is why Muslims are permitted to share their food and engage in marriages with Christians and Jews. Muslims are not allowed to do the same with the Idolaters. In Chapter 9:11, Allah says about the Makkan Idolaters:

{if they repent, establish prayers, and give Zakah, then they are your brothers in religion.} He said in the same Verse of “the Sword”, 9:5, Allah states,

{If the Pagans repent, while in the battlefield, then spare their lives, and do not kill them.}

Why were the People of the Book not given this choice, as the Idolaters, of embracing Islam for sparing their lives?

The answer is very simple. It is because the Qur’an does not enact fighting the People of the Book because of their religion, it only establishes fighting disbelievers in response to their aggressions.” A similar policy to Jizyah for the People of the Book is applicable to the Muslims themselves when they refuse to pay their dues to the state.

Muslims are obligated to pay to the state zakat. Zakat is a form of taxation similar to the tax that most people have to pay to their respective states. In a similar manner to the case of Jizyah, with respect to the People of the Book, if Muslims also refused to pay Zakat, then the state is obligated to obtain it by force.

An example of this was the case of the Murtadeen, several tribes who, during the rule of first Caliph Abu Bakr, refused to pay Zakat. A war was conducted against them until they paid it, and acknowledged their subjection to the state.Jizay vs Zakat It establishes that the People of the Book who are residents in an Islamic state, are exempted from defending the state, shall pay a defense-obligation exemption fee called jizyah. If they refuse to pay the jizyah, then the state is obligated to obtain it by force. The verse clearly states:

{And fight against those who – despite having the Scripture (aforetime) – do not (truly) believe either in God or in the Last Day, nor consider forbidden that which God and the Conveyor of His Message have forbidden, nor follow the religion of truth (which God has enjoined upon them) until they agree to the payment of the exemption tax (of defense-obligations, jizyah) by those who afford it, and acknowledge their subjection (to the state).} (9:29)

this verse is totally political, it does not state fight the People of the Book because of their religion, but rather over monetary and regulatory issues within the state. “The purpose of the fight is for not paying the Jizyah, not for the religion. In fact, the verse shows mercy to the People of the Book, as is the case always, God excused those (People of the Book) who could not afford it.”

When the Holy Quran imposes a fight, God explains the purpose for that fight. There are many objectives for a fight. For the People of the Book, the fight was for Jizyah, not for any other cause. when Muslims had to go to war with Christians, it was for their aggressions.

“Muslims are ordered to fight only those who evoke hostility against them, not anyone because of their religion or for missionary work.” He quoted the Quran as saying:  

{And fight in the cause of God those who have (initially) waged war against you, but do not transgress (by exceeding their losses over yours).} (2:190)

Allah says if the Pagans did not commit aggression, then “as long as they are good to you, be good to them.” Verse 9:7 states:  

{How can there be for the Pagans a treaty in the sight of Allah and with His Messenger, except for those with whom you made a treaty at al-Masjid al-Haram? So as long as they are upright toward you, be upright toward them. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].}

The disbelievers of the People of the Book are closer to the Muslims than the Idolater disbelievers. The evidence of this is why Muslims are permitted to share their food and engage in marriages with Christians and Jews. Muslims are not allowed to do the same with the Idolaters. In Chapter 9:11, Allah says about the Makkan Idolaters:

{if they repent, establish prayers, and give Zakah, then they are your brothers in religion.} He said in the same Verse of “the Sword”, 9:5, Allah states,

{If the Pagans repent, while in the battlefield, then spare their lives, and do not kill them.}

Why were the People of the Book not given this choice, as the Idolaters, of embracing Islam for sparing their lives?

The answer is very simple. It is because the Qur’an does not enact fighting the People of the Book because of their religion, it only establishes fighting disbelievers in response to their aggressions.” A similar policy to Jizyah for the People of the Book is applicable to the Muslims themselves when they refuse to pay their dues to the state.

Muslims are obligated to pay to the state zakat. Zakat is a form of taxation similar to the tax that most people have to pay to their respective states. In a similar manner to the case of Jizyah, with respect to the People of the Book, if Muslims also refused to pay Zakat, then the state is obligated to obtain it by force.

An example of this was the case of the Murtadeen, several tribes who, during the rule of first Caliph Abu Bakr, refused to pay Zakat. A war was conducted against them until they paid it, and acknowledged their subjection to the state.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by lonelydora: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
millionboi:
Wat is d meanin of isis?
Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. Guess you are being sarcastic.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by bigerboy200: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
BOKO HARAM,ALQAEDA,ALSHABAB,ISIS are all from one religion....they said that religion is of peace....somebody lied..
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Banjoramos(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
PDPwayoo:

shut up. which peace? DO YOU KNOW KORAN MORE THAN ISIS AND SHEKAU? tHEY ARE TRUE REFLECTION OF UR SO CALLED MOHAMED
continue living in your delusion
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by mohammedmagnus: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
anigold:

very educating.. Makes lot of sense...

Am just confused by the fact that 95% of muslims dont even undertstand the concept of jihad..

The same way the bible has been twisted to sort selfish interest by some socalled ''PRIVATE JET MEN OF GOD'' is the same way some crazy IMAMS have twisted the koran...

Its a crazy world...
also the muslims dont read its a very big problem for the ummah, and its too much entertainment dats responsible
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by wearerelated: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
ISIS believes their God has kept 7 Virgins awaiting them, but for lack of patience or lack of Trust in that God; they rape and force women into sex with them (and even kill these women)

These Women reject ISIS threat because they believe in a God who says the life after death is SO BEAUTIFUL.

Interestingly, ISIS makes that journey fast-tracked for them.

God always wins my friends.

and d devil sulks in self defeat
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
i used to be a Christian i hated muslims like die, until i read, study both islamic and christian history. and come to a conclusion, that we humans are ungrateful silly beings, God who we Christians and muslim worship is perfect no stain wat so ever, his messengers wia pure and sent down true teachings. but we humans out of lust and greed, and bragging rights we twisted d teachings of the prophet and even slaughtered them. the Christians worship jesus when he never claimed so. speak of the trinity. when it was never spelt our in the Bible. they just made the dogma up. the muslims think killing and hating christians for no reason is a right upon them, treat women anyhow. when infact the Quran states otherwise. i am a muslim now because i went on a journey of my own. there are two ways you can appreciate the creator. either through an encounter or through enlightenment. not until i decided to hear the story of the muslims did i really see things clearly. yet i wont be biased towards erring muslims. so shld the christians. we shld learn to criticize in truth anf fairness. i attended a church program, where the pastor said things bad about northerners killing christians, i didnt shift cos i knew northerners are aggressive people. then he began to slander the islamic prophet, even den i was a christian i knew this guy was lieing i stood up and left. lets always say the truth, and not speak when we know little about something.

You either know nothing about islam and mohamed or you are just lying. Mohamed started islamic terrorism and there is nothing isis is doing that they didn't learn from the teachings of mohamed. Go and read your quoran and hadiths very well.
Re: ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
why are these pples disgracing us muslims nw.quran is against violence nd rape.i hate wen xtians abuse muslims its affecting me psychologically.these pple r wat they call munafiqs in d quran.theyre nt muslims but claim to be one commiting extremely neferious acts nd theyre worse than idol worshippers nd their purnishment on judgement day would be worst than that of idol worshippers.evrytin is in d quran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image / Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.