Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,701 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) (64031 Views)

Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) / Lady Knocked Down By A Hit & Run Driver In Abuja. Do You Know Her? (Pics) / Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dubem13:
can a woman give man belle cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Maybe tongue tongue
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by holluwai(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

It has nothing to do with poverty as there's nothing wrong or awkward for a woman to drive a commercial bus. Even in developed countries many women drives bus for a profession.

There's absolutely no limits or restrictions to the type of job a woman can do. It's just that women are stereotyped when engaged in certain jobs and the patriarchal system doesn't encourage them taking up jobs traditionally meant for men.

You've made a lot of sense but majority of these women who in Nigeria do these type of work aren't doing it because they're passionate about it or they enjoy doing it. I've seen this happen in developed countries but their system is way different from ours.
These women are courageous and I salute them but they would rather do something else, just my opinion.
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Kachi!!!! shocked shocked

What I do naaa? embarassed
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Hollyb(f): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
agarawu23:
she can only drive lagbus safely in lasgidi and not danfo.

I have never seen a lady driving danfo in Lagos. So before we conclude on the statement "what a man can do, a woman can do better", make ladies try to drive danfo especially mile2 area side and I am sure you won't be able to share your testimony in the church grin
I have seen one and she plies Iyana Ipaja Oshodi Rout. They call her Iron lady
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

What I do naaa? embarassed

Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by sexyse027(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
agarawu23:

I have never seen a lady driving danfo in Lagos. So before we conclude on the statement "what a man can do, a woman can do better", make ladies try to drive danfo especially mile2 area side and I am sure you won't be able to share your testimony in the church grin
that means you've not been to oshodi or mile2 there are few of them in lagos

Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by ayahkenneth(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
this is cool, I so much love them..
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
She is strong from my own persp.
What a man can do.. a woman can do too BUT never to be compared. The men have it.
#pointOfCorrection
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
See boooooobs tongue
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by jtreasure(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
agarawu23:

Guess you've not seen one that's why u made that comment. They drive danfo, keke marwa etc. Still saw one yesterday driving danfo.

Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by toyese01(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
I see people actually advocating for gender equality, next is to start doing dutch on dates and shadowing for men also, oya #gbayi eyin ladies
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by OBTMOS(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
davevor:
Well done ma
thank you dear
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by rubyradiance(f): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Come to Benin city,you will see hotter girls driving the comrade bus/Oshiomole bus
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by kodlins(f): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
It's not only in Lagos .

In Benin City, all the Comrade bus drivers are women.. well, a great percentage
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is nothing. Come and see a mother who drives danfoe from Ringroad to Oluku-Isihor in Benin. She's the driver and conductor of her bus.
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by patlead: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
agarawu23:

who told you,there is one woman at under bridge ojuelegba...saw her and I was amazed
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by amanikondo: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:
What a man can do.....a woman can do better tongue grin

Well done!

Go outside without wearing a shirt/top/blouse/singlet. A man can do that for sure.
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
she has a manly jaw nau
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Honestly, i saw one yesterday. A woman driving danfo around Abule Egba but unable to snap her
agarawu23:

Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:
What a man can do.....a woman can do better tongue grin

Well done!
WOMAN!! KEEP THIS WORD TO YOURSELF,

YES IF YOU SAID A WOMAN CAN DO TOO, I AGREE WITH YOU! BUT NOT BETTER.

EVERY COMMERCIAL DRIVERS, YOU ONLY SEE ONE OR TWO WOMEN OUT OF HUNDRED MEN DOESN'T MEAN WOMAN CAN DO BETTER!

OUT OF ENGINEERING, YOU ONLY SEE ONE OR TWO WOMEN OUT OF HUNDRED DOESN'T MEAN WOMEN CAN DO BETTER THAN MEN.

OUT OF EVERY PILOT, YOU ONLY SEE ONE OR TWO FEMALE PILOT OUT OF HUNDRED MEN, DOESN'T MEAN WOMEN CAN DO BETTER THAN MEN..

BY SAYING WOMAN CAN DO BETTER THAN MAN, YOU ARE ONLY DECEIVING YOURSELF COS THERE IS A LIMITS ON WHAT YOU WOMEN CAN DO SO FAR, (EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL AND MENTALLY)
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
kennygee:

I have seen her and i love entering her cab.

There is one in Lugbe too.

She wears a face cap.
Sorry to correct you madam, but that word is FEZ CAP. That protrusion in front of the cap, that shades your face, is called "fez". So, a cap that has a "fez" in front, is called a "fez cap". Just thought I should let you know.
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
EmmaFantastic:

Sorry to correct you madam, but that word is FEZ CAP. That protrusion in front of the cap, that shades your face, is called "fez". So, a cap that has a "fez" in front, is called a "fez cap". Just thought I should let you know.

Thank you sir.
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
kennygee:

Thank you sir.
Welcome!
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by ozy4christ(f): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wats d different btw danfo and bus driver if i may ask
agarawu23:

Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Zaha(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
gud for her
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
The Nigerian society has failed the women that some now work hard even more than the men.

There's nothing fascinating about a woman turning that heavy steering if not for the condition of Nigeria. So sad !
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by IsiCaterpillar(f): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
kennygee:

I have seen her and i love entering her cab.

There is one in Lugbe too.

She wears a face cap.

the foam in your bra can make two pillows>
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:

the foam in your bra can make two pillows>

Wetin carry your eyes go there?

well, na the lace flower wey dey the bra.

I done comot the pishur

Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
Frankly, driving profession is attributed to men because it requires more energy that could be given by men. But very few women drive for living because of the economic condition of the country they found themselves. There's this lady garbage-truck driver, also very popular in the Lagos metropolis. Kudos to her because not all men can drive, talkless of that mass-transit truck.
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
lalasticlala:
What a man can do, a woman can....... grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/629188272556765184
dem full benin de drive oshiomole bus
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by IsiCaterpillar(f): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
kennygee:

Wetin carry your eyes go there?

well, na the lace flower wey dey the bra.

I done comot the pishur

hehehehe... sharp geh. grin
Re: Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) by Missmossy(f): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Awww she really strong, kudos to her!!!

US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos)