Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (70719 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by mecuzee(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
So? You let it get to the point that the world will hear! I believe a lot of marriages suffer from this problem. You both should have worked it out...
How do you expect the "man" to honour such an invitation to the court to fall his hand.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Bacteriocin(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
too much agbo jedi and opa eyin don bounce back
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Ariani: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
i wonder how some people will come to the internet just to spill gibberish. Smh
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by j4sure(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pray for him or bring him for counselling
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by nerodenero: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Different strokes for different folks. While some are complaining that their husbands are killing them with it, others are denied.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Cutehector(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
kennygee:

Why marry if not for prick?
sad but u"d be d one to ask why will a man marry becaus of sex...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by bigerboy200: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lmao
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by amanze15(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
go and buy agbo...women are insatiable no matter how much we try cool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Nicepoker(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Woman make. Him strong. Give him sex enhancement drugs over dose.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by delishpot: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
jamex93:
Sorry ma

But the man no go kill him self

If say na the otber way round nko?
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
chymystique:
E be like say the husband is possessed by evil spirits
lolz funny
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by maxti: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
kennygee:

Why marry if not for prick?
Abi o! grin
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Burger01(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
allanphash7:
Why wont he be weak when he chose vanilla ice cream , lacasera, fan yogo, viju milk, milo,bournvita,coconut and different type of sweet things to be his choice

Bacteriocin:
too much agbo jedi and opa eyin don bounce back

How did you know this?

Do you know him?
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by ismart: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
proxillin, can you see what 2sex was telling you the other day?

Topic...

That woman don test outside wella and now compare the result with what she get from hubby.
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Islie: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
luckman20:

You dey mind her! grin

She is just there for the sex and not love
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by ojibwa: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
ijustdey:

is she a doctor to have know the remedy to his problem

cheesy
who says enhancing drugs is the remedy

abeg tell us the remedy instead of u guys to suggest solutions to ur fellow man.u are here critisizing the girls. ladies shine ur eyes 50% of men are impotent. zero sex peeformance. they can get u pregnant bt thier pencil no dey stand.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by sukkot: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
she need to look in the mirror. she came into the marriage 100 pounds. now she 400 pounds and expect the man to still have the same desire lmao

she came into the marriage looking like chidinma now she look like afrocandy

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by tonychristopher: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
39 year old woman, wetin she still dey find for prick...this is why it is good never to marry a woman that love sex...in short virginity is the best

no virginity

no marriage

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Tunagee(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabazin080:
I no blame the woman jare.
Even folorusho alakija (richest woman in Nigeria no go pray make God comot pr*ck for her matter

rubbish talk
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Toks2008(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
jamex93:
Sorry ma

But the man no go kill him self

Lets look at the woman's angle critically. She actually bought drugs fore the guy but he refused to use them. That is not proper so i really dont blame the woman.
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Revolva(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Haaaaa women r freak of sex....dat man don suffer
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by saintol(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
the woman like marathon sex
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by emperorzz(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabazin080:
I no blame the woman jare.
Even folorusho alakija (richest woman in Nigeria no go pray make God comot pr*ck for her matter
hmnn..i dey tell u...shedem fit play wit anyoda tin but, no be for prick matter!
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
tonychristopher:
39 year old woman, wetin she still dey find for prick...this is why it is good never to marry a woman that love sex...in short virginity is the best
no virginity
no marriage

Small pikin still dey worry you

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Temysteve(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Islie:

Nobody is saying make God comort pr*ck for person matter....

But am sure the woman is just in marriage for sex and not for love or other things
Why did she move from the house 4years ago, that's absurd
Abi lalasticlala you fit tell me the answers
it seems u dnt knw wat is called love, what does a lady want in man than is money, ability to be gud on bed nd rest of mind. U ar nw saying she dnt understant what love is
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by kayo80(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmm! I think I am the man for the job.
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by ojibwa: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
mecuzee:
So? You let it get to the point that the world will hear! I believe a lot of marriages suffer from this problem. You both should have worked it out...
How do you expect the "man" to honour such an invitation to the court to fall his hand.

Work it out and die of starvation .is it bettet for her to cheat?
if the husband like make e do surgery the pencil no dey stand be say e no go fit stand period. wife abeg fine ur levels before u go dey make love with every man in ur dream.
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by gabazin080(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Tunagee:

rubbish talk
I guess you are high on something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. / Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.