Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa (24512 Views)

Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection / Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by CharlesPhc: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3p6flcy9n0Y/VcNfTBdgecI/AAAAAAAGJIw/GsUPmtsD-_I/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
Fatima Atiku Abubakar, one of the daughter's of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has been nominated to serve as a commissioner in the administration of Gov. Bindow Jibirilla of Adamawa state.

Fatima along with four other women, Shanti Victoria Shashi, Kaletapwa Farauta, Fatima Atiku Abubakar and Lilian Nabe Kayode, are part of the 22-man nominees list sent by the state governor to members of the state House of Assembly for screening today August 6th.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/atiku-abubakars-daughter-nominated-as.html

Is she not married yet?
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by kenimiss(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3p6flcy9n0Y/VcNfTBdgecI/AAAAAAAGJIw/GsUPmtsD-_I/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
Fatima Atiku Abubakar, one of the daughter's of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has been nominated to serve as a commissioner in the administration of Gov. Bindow Jibirilla of Adamawa state.

Fatima along with four other women, Shanti Victoria Shashi, Kaletapwa Farauta, Fatima Atiku Abubakar and Lilian Nabe Kayode, are part of the 22-man nominees list sent by the state governor to members of the state House of Assembly for screening today August 6th.

we serve father is now her daughter,,,God dat
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by deprince316: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
metronaija:

Pitiful Jagaban Slaves now will blame Atiku for this because Tiniburuku will tell The Nation, Punch and other Idiots to write that way mow that Atiku is showing them politics. Please go ahead my boss. Tinuburuku still has wife in Senate, Son inlaw in Reps and daughter as Iyaloja, and senseless Theodore Oji is in Senate and criminal son a prinicipal officer of the house of assembly
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wish her goodluck..
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by anonimi: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
tobtap:
atleast she is qualified....

to collect & share Niger Delta oil revenue aka national cake......as are so many others more, innit
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by anigbajumo(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
megamank:
the children of the politician trained abroad with our stolen wealth are returning back to continue stealing from where their parents stopped.....she is likely to contest for Governor come 2019...she is currently undergoing trainning IT

She is entitled to any office if she qualify for it coz she is a citizen of Nigeria as u....

Nofn badt or special in dat
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by Johnsoneshio(m): 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
The reward of hard work from her dad
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by mikolo80: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
deadZONE:
I dont blame them, we all know what is right buh we are too scared to face the truth. the elite would keep on handing power over from one generation to the other from father to child. while we would keep on being slaves i pity those who are yet to see the light those that shout SAI BUHARI.
I pity ppl like you that blame everyone but themselves
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by engrjacuzzi: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
its only in Nigeria we practice nepotism and call it dividend of democracy.
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by Spyman28: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
I dont blame them,
we all know what is right buh we are too scared
to face the truth.
the elite would keep on handing power over from
one generation to the other from father to child.
while we would keep on being slaves
i pity those who are yet to see the light
those that shout SAI BUHARI.

What has Buhari got to do with this
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by kenoz(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
okay
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by kiyosaki1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
This people has a way of fast tracking their own into the main stream federal ministries and agencies, from commissioner to assistant director in the ministries and within few years becoming a perm sec
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
anonimi:
Keeping it in the family grin

Welcome to change grin cheesy grin

Hehehe grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by helphelp: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
If she's qualified fine, if not...they should bounce her
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by Osyfellaini(f): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dr Fatima Atiku Abubakar, the ball is in your court, turn around the health sector in your state.
Good to see young people coming up. grin
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Na dem get dem STATE cool cool cool...........so

Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Even after been cheated, I still know there is still hope for a better Naija....
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
deadZONE:
I dont blame them,
to face the truth.
Hey bitche Y can't U wake up from dis ur blindfolded ways of reasoning, is it Buhari dat went to Adamawa to handpicked Atiku daughter?, moreover is it a crime to attain a height in a country den ur influence pick one of ur relative who is capable to hold a position? SAKITI BOBO pls go and learn from Bush & Roosevelt family in U.S
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by nicklaus40: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
deadZONE:
I dont blame them,
to face the truth.
don't talk an if this is just a naija prob, dat is humanity for u...see USA, former first lady Clinton running for president, Jeff bush, brother of George Bush also running
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
I see a man's pic! Is she a man?
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by dayodare49o: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
metronaija:

anytime I see this man named atiku I always want to ask him to give me fool details of what happened in APC primary election. How did some votes got lost agaist him? How did the primary suddenly turned in favour of Buhari? How did some of his loyal fail to response? Who clipped them down?

That is beyoung nigeria political standard. The APC primary was internationalised to present Buhari for distruction. Let atiku tell us the magic that happened then.
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by blackboy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
That is great news. If I'm correct she is a Medical Doctor, a gynecologist. Worked at Zankli, Abuja. You would never guess her father was Atiku. So down to earth, works hard, simple, friendly and respectful.

It was until I saw her last name I was like this is Atiku's daughter.

Congrats to her . Don't judge children by their father's let the children be jusged by their actions.

God bless her and congrats. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by teekaysho: 6:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Naso
Re: Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa by Yasirarafat: 6:58am On Aug 07, 2015
Donno the type of governor I have in my state wlh......He didn't pay back our salary despite the money they got mstwwww

And now his master is busy sending his children into his administration........

anywaY this na #Godwin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Briefing From Buratai (Photo) / Lawan, Shekarau, 8 Other Senators Sponsored No Bill In 1 Year / Bauchi Assembly Adopts Hausa As Language Of Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.