Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... (1891 Views)

When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Guys, What Says You To This Pix? (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by mexyk(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin

Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by ladyF(f): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lol

u for add plantain and goat meat join.... grin Gnut oil would've been better instead of water too cry
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
undecided
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by Cutehector(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lol.... Most ladies just shy away from mentionin censored words..
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by SexyNairalander: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
am too raw.......but i figured most girls like it.......not proud of it though angry
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by Afrok(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ordinary water? Damn.... the cooked guy won't be sweet nah, he needs to add other "adables".
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by naijaboiy: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
undecided
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by Bibidear(f): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
most guys lyk to flirt,must u always talk dirty with girls u just meet,at least be cool for the first day, they lyk asking filthy question lyk when was your first s*x and kiss.
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by Slimzjoe(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
angry
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by Slimzjoe(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bibidear:

most guys lyk to flirt,must u always talk dirty with girls u just meet,at least be cool for the first day, they lyk asking filthy question lyk when was your first s*x and kiss.

Stop Meeting 16yr olds and Why did you have to Censore Sex
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by mankan2k7(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
add corri
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by naijaboiy: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bibidear:

Yes because that's what we do to a girl we are attracted to.

What's the use in pretending? undecided
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by Bibidear(f): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes because that's what we do to a girl we are attracted to.

What's the use in pretending? undecided
oh,u do that abi
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by Bibidear(f): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Stop Meeting 16yr olds and Why did you have to Censore Sex
so u av never done that and its even common with almost all guys so dnt pretend
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by naijaboiy: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bibidear:

oh,u do that abi
Yes!

And i've not seen a girl complain. Flirting must take place along with other discussions that will come up.

If a guy is interested in a girl he has to flirt with her otherwise there is no sign of interest and it's still you girls who will come and say the guy is too nice and boring. undecided
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by Bibidear(f): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes!

And i've not seen a girl complain. Flirting must take place along with other discussions that will come up.

If a guy is interested in a girl he has to flirt with her otherwise there is no sign of interest and it's still you girls who will come and say the guy is too nice and boring. undecided
hmmm,i hear
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by naijaboiy: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bibidear:

hmmm,i hear
smiley
Re: When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... by Slimzjoe(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bibidear:

so u av never done that and its even common with almost all guys so dnt pretend

you've Proven what I said about you Meeting mostly 16yr Olds angry Not every Guy those that ish' undecided even if I don't do it, You'll Still Claim I'm Boring

(1) (Reply)

Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? / How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton / Simple Ways To Win His Heart As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.