Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton (1888 Views)

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her / Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by bord(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pls house I need constructive suggestions on how to handle or deal with a gf who will never make the first call to reconcile after an argument.

Pls suggest house
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by christinie(f): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
What's usually the bone of contention between you both?
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by bord(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
christinie:
What's usually the bone of contention between you both?

I mean anytime there's any issue whatsoever, unless I call her she won't call.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Bluezy13(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Next time, don't make the call for reconciliation.
Wait and note her reaction after sometime in which you know she will expect you to make the call.

If she shows concern, then it means she is taking you for granted because you take the relationship more seriously.
If she still doesn't care, you know you are not in her league and for her, you can go to hell for all she cares.

But don't make the mistake of approaching her based on the issue, you will end up aggravating her pride.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by obiorathesubtle: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
you spit on her face undecided
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by mrjojo: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
I think you should learn to let her be too. It seems u r d only one doing the dating. Speaking from experience
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by bord(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bluezy13:
Next time, don't make the call for reconciliation.
Wait and note her reaction after sometime in which you know she will expect you to make the call.

If she shows concern, then it means she is taking you for granted because you take the relationship more seriously.
If she still doesn't care, you know you are not in her league and for her, you can go to hell for all she cares.

But don't make the mistake of approaching her based on the issue, you will end up aggravating her pride.

God bless you for this comment bro. It's a bitter pill to swallow due to the love. But I do appreciate your comments and others too.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Lexusgs430: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
bord:
Pls house I need constructive suggestions on how to handle or deal with a gf who will never make the first call to reconcile after an argument.

Pls suggest house

She knows you need her more than she needs you. So if you don't call after an argument, she simply puts you in the recycle bin and deletes you after you clutter her bin!!!!
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Matters concerning gfs? Put it in prayers!
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Royle2014(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
A successful relationship should have balance... Both parties shld b invested equally and be willing to make it work. Forget the fact that u chased her and asked her out etc... U are DATING now, there's no more chasing... So if she is not willing to swallow her pride sometimes and see reconciliation nd u are always on d PLEADING side... My brother abeg switch go another girl lane, this current lane don get pothole
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Girls bin the cause of their own problem
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by christinie(f): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
bord:

I mean anytime there's any issue whatsoever, unless I call her she won't call.

What are the issues mostly all about?
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by DharmyYinks: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bro... u hav been taken for granted!
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
christinie:

Haba, miss. He said issues na.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Cutezt(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
I act matured and show her I love her by apologising,I will do it twice,den I wont do it d next tym we hv problems..if she still doesn't call to make up,I will chat her up and tell her how immature she is..I will advise her to grow up..
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by christinie(f): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
My friend always had issues with her ex boyfriend because she usually caught him chatting/webcaming with another girl abroad. Do you expect her to always beg him after such fights?

If you are always the one provoking her, it is not unusual for her to wait for you to make ammends but if she causes the fights sometimes and still refuses to apologise, then she must be a very proud and arrogant being.

adepeter26:

Haba, miss. He said issues na.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
I feel what matters is the reconciliation and the series of events that follows it.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by LaurelP(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
U still asking of how to handle. Question shud be how do I dump.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by LaurelP(m): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
christinie:
My friend always had issues with her ex boyfriend because she usually caught him chatting/webcaming with another girl abroad. Do you expect her to always beg him after such fights?

If you are always the one provoking her, it is not unusual for her to wait for you to make ammends but if she causes the fights sometimes and still refuses to apologise, then she must be a very proud and arrogant being.

Then it means that about 80percent of ladies are proud and arrogant beings.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
christinie:

But i think in the case of this op, the girl is d one at fault
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cutezt:
I act matured and show her I love her by apologising,I will do it twice,den I wont do it d next tym we hv problems..if she still doesn't call to make up,I will chat her up and tell her how immature she is..I will advise her to grow up..
I think i will apply this your idea in my case
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
LaurelP:

Then it means that about 80percent of ladies are proud and arrogant beings.
I also do agree with you.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by christinie(f): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
He hasn't said so yet though I asked him twice.

adepeter26:

But i think in the case of this op, the girl is d one at fault
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
This deserve FP oo wink
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Rotab4life: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
christinie:

OP answer this question first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
christinie:
He hasn't said so yet though I asked him twice.

Dhen, lets see if he will
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by christinie(f): 1:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Fighting spirit detected.

adepeter26:

Dhen, lets see if he will
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Cutezt(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2016
adepeter26:

I think i will apply this your idea in my case
lol...hav 1 thin/ in mind wen applying the last step,b ready to loose the relationship..but in most cases,a thoughtful lady will think it wise to apologize.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Cutezt:
lol...hav 1 thin/ in mind wen applying the last step,b ready to loose the relationship..but in most cases,a thoughtful lady will think it wise to apologize.
@bold, very correct. But this particular girl will still be forming Queen Elizabeth II
Seriously, am damn tired of apologising. Trying to yreat her like a queen but she's taking me 4 granted

At this junction, i wont mind loosing the relationship.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Youngpo413: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2016
bord:

God bless you for this comment bro. It's a bitter pill to swallow due to the love. But I do appreciate your comments and others too.
don't make the mistake of loving any lady, they don't worth it at the end, I hope you won't regret it anyway, I wish you good luck.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by Youngpo413: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2016
What a man, are you really a Man?
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton by sirusX(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Different people have different attitudes they bring into a relationship. I once had a girl who told me plainly that she would never work on fixing any relationship she's in, except it's her marriage. Well...that's a whole diffnt level.

As 4u...I'd advise you try communicating your views to her, & her response should tell you what you need to do. Let her understand that it takes two to make things work, else u find urself struggling in the relationship & trying to please her...& that is a one-sided relationship.

If it leads to a breakup, always remember...before her you had friends of the opposite sex, & after her u'ld still have friends.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Snow White Spotted!!!! / Does Money Bring Happiness / Bad Nigerian Girl Living In Dubai Breaks Internet By Doing This (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.