Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! (18397 Views)

Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by nonichuks: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
I can now see you don't have manners. have a nice day.
Femikutti:
in your daddys house
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Femikutti: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
smh for all of you here
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by tbadejo25: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
lol. You want to eat your cake and have it? I'm content with my tecno sha
frinx:

For the specs Tecno provide i expect nothing more in the price department.

If they provide a 1080p or QHD display, 3gb ram or above, fingerprint scanner or IR Blaster, quick charge or wireless charging option and still keep the price low, then i would give em props.

Never the less i think tecno is heading toward the right direction though.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by frinx: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
tbadejo25:
lol. You want to eat your cake and have it? I'm content with my tecno sha
u jst wont understand.. Am not trying to dispute the fact that tecno is trying am jst against the notion by TECNOFANBOYS that techno is a flagship killer...
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by TechLector: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
[size=30pt]Latest Update:

GOT A CALL FROM TECNO TODAY.

THE TECNO CAMON C8 WILL NOT GIVE SUPPORT FOR A 4G LTE OPTION. ONLY THE C5 WILL SUPPORT

Take Note Guys[/size]
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by tbadejo25: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
But am a tecno fanboy. Superfan in fact.
frinx:

u jst wont understand.. Am not trying to dispute the fact that tecno is trying am jst against the notion by TECNOFANBOYS that techno is a flagship killer...
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by frinx: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
tbadejo25:
But am a tecno fanboy. Superfan in fact.
So u are saying tecno is a flagship killer?
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by tbadejo25: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
I'm saying that given time, they will be named among the top brands. You can't dispute the fact that they have been improving over the years. One only needs to encourage them and not put them down.
frinx:

So u are saying tecno is a flagship killer?
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by frinx: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
tbadejo25:
I'm saying that given time, they will be named among the top brands. You can't dispute the fact that they have been improving over the years. One only needs to encourage them and not put them down.
Then you should read all my post again, cos i admitted that the company's progress was positive. Am jst disputing the fact that fans think tecno is able to compete with any flagship phone now or even mid range phones .
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Tecno blasting hot
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by martineverest(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
U call a 720p on a 5.5" screen fone with 1gb ram,a high end?.,dats a low-middle end fone
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by TechLector: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2015
TechLector:
Tecno Camon C8 is the most amazing Smartphone ever from Tecno Mobile. The Tecno Camon C8 is designed to focus extensively on photograph. The device features a 13 MP camera in the rear and 5 MP in front. If you are looking for Infinix Zero 2 or Infinix Hot Note image quality, you might end up being disappointed. There’s more to quality phone cameras than just megapixels.

Tecno C8 let your ideas break free from the darkness for the optimum brightness and easier focusing in low light. You can record stunning night-scape, breathtaking scenery and every extraordinary moment with the aid of its awesome camera lens.

Camon C8 Camera: Snapshot in the Blink of an Eye

It’s faster and more accurate for shooting. The camera of C8 imitates the eye location algorithm and it can focus on objectives within 0.3 seconds. When the camera is focusing, it uses a mix of contrast and phase detection, and it’s indeed a good deal for being more professional than common camera phones. Besides, it offers you the best and a fast way to snapshot on the black screen. When the screen is switched off or locked, just simply press the special button twice which is made for snapshot. So, Tecno C8 focuses on the objects fast and accurately no matter when and where.

Tecno Camon C8 Beautification Effect

Tecno C8 pays attention to the beautification effect. With the technology of Visidon face recognition, selfies and other captures are delicate and nice to see. The front-facing camera is very nice as well at 5-megapixel and it even has its own dedicated flash, so selfies should also come out quite nice as well. Tecno C8 is the camera phone that knows you best!

Be True to the Real View

It brings you a very clear view for its 5.5 HD screen and the high megapixels of its dual cameras. The 5.5 HD screen ensures that the view is vivid and pure so that you can enjoy the wonderful world. Besides, the dual cameras of 13 MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and 5 MP front camera with a flash are the helpful assistants to snapshot your beautiful smile.

[size=18pt]Here are couples of camera samples taken with the in good, normal and low lighting conditions.[/size]

source: http://techlector.com/camera-test-tecno-camon-c8-13mp-camera-image-quality-that-will-wow-you/
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by TechLector: 6:15am On Aug 08, 2015
To some people shouting INFINIX! i think i have good news for you.... take a look at the image below:

Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by idu1(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
TechLector:

i created it.... And you are not forced to buy
what can be the price range?
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by TechLector: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2015
idu1:
what can be the price range?
which of the device?
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by idu1(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2015
TechLector:
which of the device?
camon C5 and C8
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by TechLector: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
idu1:
camon C5 and C8
20k - 30k
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by idu1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
TechLector:
20k - 30k
nice
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Immanueladebol(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
gingerman876:
Is that a class? The growing class having so much value for their money.
..Yea
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by JanethEze(f): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
These pictures look great. I'm loving it.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by JanethEze(f): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
wow! Plus its affordable too
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Ana5000(f): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
I will have to wait for C8 to come out first but from the pictures it looks like it gon be good cheesy
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Ana5000(f): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
I agree. Price is looking good!

JanethEze:
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by TechLector: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ana5000:
I will have to wait for C8 to come out first but from the pictures it looks like it gon be good cheesy

yea
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by TechLector: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
JanethEze:

It is
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by TechLector: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Join us on FACEBOOK now to get first hand updates from us !!!
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Melons(f): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Annkorede:
To me i feel the both phones are really good.. They both have something that satisfy the mass

you know! it would have been beautiful to have both released at the same time in Nigeria though.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Melons(f): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
TechLector:

20k - 30k

woooow! such picture quality for very reduced price? mehn!
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Melons(f): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=TechLector post=36724041][/quote]

lol...the Camon C5 and C8 pictures almost looks like a rendered picture from Sketchup though. Powerful stuff.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by parrotibaba(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
TechLector:

20k - 30k
u mean d c8 is 30k? for these average specs? They should be ready to record low sales for the phone sad
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Melons(f): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
frinx:

For the specs Tecno provide i expect nothing more in the price department.

If they provide a 1080p or QHD display, 3gb ram or above, fingerprint scanner or IR Blaster, quick charge or wireless charging option and still keep the price low, then i would give em props.

Never the less i think tecno is heading toward the right direction though.

you know this... frinx, I however think you're asking for too much at a subsidized price. lol. i know the Chinese are capable of amazing you with this beauty you desire though. be on the look out. Tecno is indeed heading towards the right direction.
Re: Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! by Melons(f): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
u mean d c8 is 30k? for these average specs? They should be ready to record low sales for the phone sad

but why didn't you see the 20k part? plus why are you pessimistic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Sure Ways To Make Your Phone Charge Faster / Infinix Launces Zero 20 Smartphone With Nigerian Celebrities / Google Reverses Decision To Cut Ties With Huawei After US Eases Trade Restrictio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.