Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Spending On A Girl A Bad Idea!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending On A Girl A Bad Idea!! (657 Views)

6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending On A Girl A Bad Idea!! by czarr(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2015
I'm not here to bash girls,
But I've noticed that if you don't spend money like the millionaires spend on a girl,if u spend small money(which U're supposed to be managing) on her you may be making things hard for yourself.

Let me explain,
Apart from the fact that spending the little you have stunts U're financial growth,getting the girl becomes hard,especially when you haven't slept with her.

Girls sleep with the very rich guys,and the guy who doesn't spend on her at all.weird right?or not

I think it has to do with their self esteem,correct me if I'm wrong,has a girl ever said this to you
"So you think because you bought food for me you can sleep with me" or "don't think because you paid my t-fare you can say whatever you want to me"
......and yes,she's perfectly right but do you see how that affects you negatively, if u plan to pursue her.

She then feels like you are planning to demand something from her or act like you own her,(which is most likely not you intentions ATM)....but too late she's already built a wall around her to prevent been seen as a cheap person..bad for you bro!!

"Don't mind that one jare,he thinks buying me so so and so will make me like him"....my own sister said this.,she initially liked the guy at first but he started spending on her and her mindset changed.

But you can never hear a girl say" oh he thinks cos he bought me a brand new car he can sleep with me"
Hardly,guys what do u thinkthink grin

Re: Spending On A Girl A Bad Idea!! by ladyF(f): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2015
czarr:
But you can never hear a girl say" oh he thinks cos he bought me a brand new car he can sleep with me"
Hardly,guys what do u thinkthink grin
lol lemme ask them grin

[size=20pt]LadyF [/size] will be back
Re: Spending On A Girl A Bad Idea!! by czarr(m): 12:25am On Aug 07, 2015
ladyF:
Ok
I said guys....haba
U're welcome to voice ur opinion
Re: Spending On A Girl A Bad Idea!! by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 07, 2015
ladyF:

lol lemme ask them grin

[size=20pt]LadyF [/size] will be back
foolish manbish
Re: Spending On A Girl A Bad Idea!! by czarr(m): 12:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Dayvhid:
foolish manbish
bro wetin she do na shocked
U de para o
Re: Spending On A Girl A Bad Idea!! by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 07, 2015
czarr:
bro wetin she do na shocked U de para o
dat ghel na wayray

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! Here Are 5 Effective K's To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work / Poll: Who Owns A Woman’s Breast? / To All The Blacks In The House..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.