Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

To All The Blacks In The House.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Blacks In The House.. (673 Views)

How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate / See What This White Girl Wrote About Blacks That Is Trending On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Blacks In The House.. by Nature8(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2015
Whenever I watch America films, I always like how the Black Americans act.. Especially when they act as a detective like Denzel Washington, Author Luke, Wesley Snipes, Richard Murray, Morris Chestnault etc.. When they act comic films too, they are etremely good at it like Martin Lawrence, Jamie Foxx, Frank Spencer etc.. The whites can't beat them and when it comes to music, no White musicians can beat R kelly, Jenifer Judson, Keri Hilson, Ryan J, etc.. Talk of RnB and Rap songs, the Blacks from Africa owns them all.. The White musicians can't stand them, Craig david tried 2001 but dropped, Britney Spear too tried but dropped out, even Eminem tried but couldn't stand Rappers like Nas, Jayz, Tupac, etc and when it comes to book writing, I respect the Blacks like Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Lukas Wilson, they are all good book writers and in terms of general outstanding, the Blacks are extremely outstanding and above all Black women are beautiful, brave, intelligent and hardworking especially blacks from Nigeria and respect to all the black Men from Nigeria and all over the world they are handsome, sexy, goodlooking, brave, hardworking and intelligent.. I love being black and I'm proud to be a black Man from Nigeria and I'm proud of my color.. *MadeOfBlack*.. NATURE
Re: To All The Blacks In The House.. by IamLEGEND1: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2015
na today u begin dey proud of ur heritage?
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
Re: To All The Blacks In The House.. by delishpot: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2015
When humans start being proud of being humans then we know there is wahala.
OP I am with you but I just wish a day will come when peoples achievements will be respected based on their achievments and Talents not based on their race. Like we say Obama the president instead of Obama the first Black president! I wish this wotld was a little more sane. Then humans will be just that...........HUMAN.

1 Like

Re: To All The Blacks In The House.. by gab264(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2015
Nature8:
Whenever I watch America films, I always like how the Black Americans act.. Especially when they act as a detective like Denzel Washington, Author Luke, Wesley Snipes, Richard Murray, Morris Chestnault etc.. When they act comic films too, they are etremely good at it like Martin Lawrence, Jamie Foxx, Frank Spencer etc.. The whites can't beat them and when it comes to music, no White musicians can beat R kelly, Jenifer Judson, Keri Hilson, Ryan J, etc.. Talk of RnB and Rap songs, the Blacks from Africa owns them all.. The White musicians can't stand them, Craig david tried 2001 but dropped, Britney Spear too tried but dropped out, even Eminem tried but couldn't stand Rappers like Nas, Jayz, Tupac, etc and when it comes to book writing, I respect the Blacks like Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Lukas Wilson, they are all good book writers and in terms of general outstanding, the Blacks are extremely outstanding and above all Black women are beautiful, brave, intelligent and hardworking especially blacks from Nigeria and respect to all the black Men from Nigeria and all over the world they are handsome, sexy, goodlooking, brave, hardworking and intelligent.. I love being black and I'm proud to be a black Man from Nigeria and I'm proud of my color.. *MadeOfBlack*.. NATURE
Re: To All The Blacks In The House.. by gab264(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2015
Nature8:
I love being black.
#proudly#
But am afraid of what I see.....

(1) (Reply)

In Your Own Opinion; Which Of The Following Kills A Relationship Faster? / Confused / Signs He Only Wants To Have S8x With You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.