Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Help Someone Keep His Or Her Virginity Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Someone Keep His Or Her Virginity Today (1039 Views)

Man Exposes Lady Who Offered Her Virginity To Him For Free On His Birthday(pics / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 / Photos Of 18 Year Old Who Sold Her Virginity At €2.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Someone Keep His Or Her Virginity Today by GraceInUSA: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2015
AIM: This thread was created for us to rub minds on how to help a child out there maintain their virginity because some people loose their virginity even before they are mature enough to know what s*x means.
DISCLAIMER: This thread is based on MY OPINION and may take longer time to read because you would have to reason somethings. Space bookers aka Nairaland abeg, shift from this thread let reasonable opinions occupy at least this first page.

I am of the opinion that keeping one's virginity be it male/ female starts from infantry and childhood because once ''the seal'' is broken, it cant be replaced. It seems someone recently started a virginity revolution because the rate at which we continue to hear ''keep your virginity'' lecture is on the rise everywhere. In religious institutions, from parents and guardians and social networks like Facebook, Nairaland, etc. Everyone seems to have something to say as regards virginity and most times the blame falls on the female folks primarily because they have ''the seal'' forgetting that it takes two to tango.
Like I said earlier, it begins from infantry and childhood and can be maintained till the person is mature enough to have s*x ONLY if the following are kept constant. Straight to the points:

> Guys stop molesting and taking advantage of babies. Yes! Babies!! Hardly does a day roll by without news on some shameless man somewhere who lured a child anywhere to molest her. Lets not forget that once the hymen is broken, it cant be replaced. If you must have sex with someone, please get a prostitute. That's why they are there and not these young and innocent babies. These shameless males deflower young girls not even old enough to know what sex is thereby making them VIRGINLESS (Pardon my new English word abeg its just that sometimes English doesnt give you the most suitable word).

> Parents/ guardians, watch what play your children engage in. Reminds me of my gateman's 3 children all less than 10years. I was just passing by when I overheard one say to his younger ones ''Oya daddy, carry your wife go room make una go fu*k unaselves''. I was shocked. It's so hard to find children of this generation that never played the so called ''daddy and mummy game'' where they use opportunity to practice what they saw their parents do or watched in movies thereby making themselves VIRGINLESS.

> Parents/ guardians, dont fail to teach that young child all s/he should know on sex education. If you dont, others will and trust me, they'll get the wrong lessons.

> Parents/ guardians, please dont make your children afraid of you. Make them trust you. Maintain a healty relationship with them so that they'll be free to open up to you whatever is bothering them.

> Parents/ guardians, please dont bathe your children together. You might not know what they've been up to. They may just decide to explore their bodies in your absence one day and become VIRGINLESS.

> Parents/ guardians please dont send your female child on errand to any male friend of yours alone. By doing this you protect them from guys in my number 1 point. Some guys can stoop so low when it comes to s*x then they blame their shamelessness on the innocent devil or on konji.

Lest I forget, guys, if you know you are or were guilty of points 1 and 2 above (child molestation and playing mummy and daddy respectively), please stop it and also stop insulting VIRGINLESS girls because you and your likes helped remove a virgin from that status.
Please let us all be on the watch and help someone out there maintain their virginity.
The thread is open to constructive criticisms.
Re: Help Someone Keep His Or Her Virginity Today by cyprus000: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2015
[size=13pt] What of me that was disvirgined at age one.

What will be the solution to my own scenerio
[/size]
Re: Help Someone Keep His Or Her Virginity Today by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Help Someone Keep His Or Her Virginity Today by Cutehector(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2015
To those who r still virgins, dnt hav sex until u r married.. Ha ha ha... cheesy
Re: Help Someone Keep His Or Her Virginity Today by Collinsemegreat(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Are u a virgin OP? i am a bit confused about it in christian perspective.-HE WHO LUST AFTER A WOMAN HAVE HAD SEX WITH HIM OR HER-reference from the bible. Would you say the are still virgins? Esp. Men because testeosteron happens to be very active compared to oestrogen?
Re: Help Someone Keep His Or Her Virginity Today by STEVENcrack(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2015
GraceInUSA:
AIM: This thread was created for us to rub minds on how to help a child out there maintain their virginity because some people loose their virginity even before they are mature enough to know what s*x means.
DISCLAIMER: This thread is based on MY OPINION and may take longer time to read because you would have to reason somethings. Space bookers aka Nairaland abeg, shift from this thread let reasonable opinions occupy at least this first page.

I am of the opinion that keeping one's virginity be it male/ female starts from infantry and childhood because once ''the seal'' is broken, it cant be replaced. It seems someone recently started a virginity revolution because the rate at which we continue to hear ''keep your virginity'' lecture is on the rise everywhere. In religious institutions, from parents and guardians and social networks like Facebook, Nairaland, etc. Everyone seems to have something to say as regards virginity and most times the blame falls on the female folks primarily because they have ''the seal'' forgetting that it takes two to tango.
Like I said earlier, it begins from infantry and childhood and can be maintained till the person is mature enough to have s*x ONLY if the following are kept constant. Straight to the points:

> Guys stop molesting and taking advantage of babies. Yes! Babies!! Hardly does a day roll by without news on some shameless man somewhere who lured a child anywhere to molest her. Lets not forget that once the hymen is broken, it cant be replaced. If you must have sex with someone, please get a prostitute. That's why they are there and not these young and innocent babies. These shameless males deflower young girls not even old enough to know what sex is thereby making them VIRGINLESS (Pardon my new English word abeg its just that sometimes English doesnt give you the most suitable word).

> Parents/ guardians, watch what play your children engage in. Reminds me of my gateman's 3 children all less than 10years. I was just passing by when I overheard one say to his younger ones ''Oya daddy, carry your wife go room make una go fu*k unaselves''. I was shocked. It's so hard to find children of this generation that never played the so called ''daddy and mummy game'' where they use opportunity to practice what they saw their parents do or watched in movies thereby making themselves VIRGINLESS.

> Parents/ guardians, dont fail to teach that young child all s/he should know on sex education. If you dont, others will and trust me, they'll get the wrong lessons.

> Parents/ guardians, please dont make your children afraid of you. Make them trust you. Maintain a healty relationship with them so that they'll be free to open up to you whatever is bothering them.

> Parents/ guardians, please dont bathe your children together. You might not know what they've been up to. They may just decide to explore their bodies in your absence one day and become VIRGINLESS.

> Parents/ guardians please dont send your female child on errand to any male friend of yours alone. By doing this you protect them from guys in my number 1 point. Some guys can stoop so low when it comes to s*x then they blame their shamelessness on the innocent devil or on konji.

Lest I forget, guys, if you know you are or were guilty of points 1 and 2 above (child molestation and playing mummy and daddy respectively), please stop it and also stop insulting VIRGINLESS girls because you and your likes helped remove a virgin from that status.
Please let us all be on the watch and help someone out there maintain their virginity.
The thread is open to constructive criticisms.

Nice write up bro, quite didactic.. I want to ask how I cud locate deeperlife campus fellowship at AAU
Re: Help Someone Keep His Or Her Virginity Today by GraceInUSA: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Nice write up bro, quite didactic.. I want to ask how I cud locate deeperlife campus fellowship at AAU

I'm only familiar with Deeperlife in College of Medicine. Venue: New Large Hall. Then I know there's another one at the entrance of Poultry road. I dont know of the one inside Campus as I am not based there.
Re: Help Someone Keep His Or Her Virginity Today by STEVENcrack(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Thanks bro..very helpful
GraceInUSA:

I'm only familiar with Deeperlife in College of Medicine. Venue: New Large Hall. Then I know there's another one at the entrance of Poultry road. I dont know of the one inside Campus as I am not based there.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Wooing Techniques For Any Man...works For Real. / Before You Divorce That Cheating Hubby. / Letter To Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.