Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Letter To Jamb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Jamb (1035 Views)

A Month To Jamb: Pls Help On How To Get High Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Jamb by delectablegyal(f): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
I am sandra niniola, I have the intention to write jamb next year 2016. I am aware that the registration is ongoing but I am contemplating on whether I should purchase the form or not. Why am I pondering so much on this? It is because of the pain, stress, agony that JAMB made candidate go through in this year's UTME. Candidates registered for their various schools. They were given a choice to choose between the numerous tertiary institutions. Candidates chose the school of their choices but after writing the exam, JAMB came up with an unfavourable policy that entails assigning candidates to different institutes without their consent.

Despite the fact that these candidates registered for a different school, they were assigned to scholls that their parents can not even afford. I guess JAMB is using their power of attorney to promote private institutions. If you know you are going to re-assign candidate, why did you give a choice of institution?
I will not like what happened this year to repeat itself next year. JAMB, I am pleading, please, do not re-assign candidates in the 2016/2017 JAMB utme.

I have the intention of choosing unilag as my most preferred institution, please, assure me that you are not going to re-assign candidates.

I hope to get a favourable reply from you, thank you.

Yours faithfully,

{««}

Sandra niniola

Cc: lalasticlala
Farano
Re: Letter To Jamb by misspicy(f): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lala abeg help op put this on fp,so that jamb fit see am

ALL THANKS TO THAT MOD WHO BANNED ME FOR FOUR DAYS FOR SPACEBOOKING,I
GOT TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT
WORK,PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I
BOOK SPACE
Re: Letter To Jamb by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
what is the poster above me crying about??dem collect biscuit for him hand??grin
Re: Letter To Jamb by henribj(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
OP don't worry, JAMB will get in touch with you.
Re: Letter To Jamb by delectablegyal(f): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lalasticlala, abeg na.
Re: Letter To Jamb by hatux: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Calling lala
Is this the right section for the topic, huh
Re: Letter To Jamb by delectablegyal(f): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Farano, front page please.
Re: Letter To Jamb by Francis95(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Lol, funny
Re: Letter To Jamb by delectablegyal(f): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Seun, I have called ur moderators to push this thread to the front page, they refused. Please, kindly instruct them to do it.

Lalasticlala
Farano
Re: Letter To Jamb by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 19, 2015
delectablegyal:
I have called ur moderators to push this thread to the front page, they refused. Please, kindly help me instruct them to push it front page.

It aint going nowhere tongue
Re: Letter To Jamb by Glowstone(m): 12:42am On Sep 19, 2015
oh a Jambite?? Little wonder, why don't you concentrate on your books than being a nuisance here
Re: Letter To Jamb by delectablegyal(f): 1:26am On Sep 19, 2015
Glowstone:
oh a Jambite?? Little wonder, why don't you concentrate on your books than being a nuisance here

Show me ur certificate b4 u insult me. I.diot.
Re: Letter To Jamb by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:01am On Sep 19, 2015
:hmmmm

This is not the right section tho but let me forgive u for that.

Secondly- Jamb transferring u is of more advantages to u than the much known disadvantages.. Unilag is known to be competitive always and ur choice of course and state of origin will determine. So why don't u choose the school u know u have wider chances of getting admission come 2016. Writing to Jamb won't solve anything cos thrz gonna be 1million+ students also.

So Pray hard and Study hard and make a very wise choice, nowadays its not about unilag or unilorin and all dem fed skuls but what u have to offer as an individual.. Take off ur mind from the fact that 1 skul is better 2 the other. Thankz My hands hurt. I hope u get this @ delectablegyal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At These 8 Common Habits Hurting Your Pen!s And Stop Them Today / Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.