Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble (3318 Views)

A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by BraniacX(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dec 03, by Anonymous

A 12 and a 13-year old had consensual sex.
They got into the most ridiculous legal trouble.
The
Utah Supreme Court had difficulty trying to
understand the peculiar case of a 13 year old
girl.
She was convicted for a sexual offence after
having consensual sex with a 12 year old boy.
However, she is also considered a victim in this
same sex act.
The girl and her boyfriend were put in this odd
predicament after they violated a law that
prohibits anyone from having sex with someone
under the age of 14.
Since the girl was 13, her boyfriend was
charged with breaking that law.
The sexual encounter became a legal battle
after the 13 year old girl became pregnant with
the 12 year old's child.
After appealing to the Utah Court of Appeal, the
girl was still found guilty of the crime because
according to the judge, the law is their to
protect minors - even if that means protecting
them from each other.

www.omgfacts.com/lists/13354/A-12-and-a-13-year-old-had-consensual-sex-They-got-into-the-most-ridiculous-legal-trouble-ab630-1

Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by deadZONE: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by Cutehector(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
At d age of twelve, I neva knew wat was sperrrm... Hw wil a twelve year old boy impregnate a 13yr old girl wit his smal tin..

2 Likes

Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by BraniacX(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
At d age of twelve, I neva knew wat was sperrrm... Hw wil a twelve year old boy impregnate a 13yr old girl wit his smal tin..

As you ask me e..ee.......eeeeee

*trumpet blares par raaaaam paaaaaaa!!!!!!! *

na who I go ah...ask?
............................... cheesy
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by Cutehector(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
BraniacX:

As you ask me e..ee.......eeeeee

*trumpet blares par raaaaam paaaaaaa!!!!!!! *

na who I go ah...ask?
............................... cheesy
lol why is ur moniker brainiac? Dummy grin
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by BraniacX(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol why is ur moniker brainiac? Dummy grin

Bwahahahahahaha grin because i got all the brains and i just took most of yours during the exchange tongue am gonna give you noodles instead cheesy

But seriously, even my advanced programming no prepare me for this one oh!!! shocked

Hope am forgiven sha? embarassed
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by Cutehector(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
BraniacX:

Bwahahahahahaha grin because i got all the brains and i just took most of yours during the exchange tongue am gonna give you noodles instead cheesy

But seriously, even my advanced programming no prepare me for this one oh!!! shocked

Hope am forgiven sha? embarassed
if I konk u... Gv me spaggetti instead....
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by BraniacX(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
if I konk u... Gv me spaggetti instead....

Don't be gweedy mehn!!

Am planning to seed the sphaggetti with brain cells for an artificial intelligence sidekick of mine, no it will be noodles for you, though you can choose the spice that comes with it cheesy

And abeg no konk me oh! shocked

No go dislocate the noodles from the water inside my head oh!
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by Cutehector(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
BraniacX:

Don't be gweedy mehn!!

Am planning to seed the sphaggetti with brain cells for an artificial intelligence sidekick of mine, no it will be noodles for you, though you can choose the spice that comes with it cheesy

And abeg no konk me oh! shocked

No go dislocate the noodles from the water inside my head oh!
so afta all the brain wey u get, u stiil dey plant indomie for ground make e grow.... cheesy
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by BraniacX(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
so afta all the brain wey u get, u stiil dey plant indomie for ground make e grow.... cheesy

La he la cheesy

Na today tortoise dey wear cap carry bagco super sack? grin
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by Cutehector(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
BraniacX:

La he la cheesy

Na today tortoise dey wear cap carry bagco super sack? grin
oya receiv sense smiley
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by Captainswag225(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
thats nonsense!
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by BraniacX(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
oya receiv sense smiley
Plus the small I get? No wahala cool

1 Like

Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by gidjah(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
12 and 13! This one na gobe!,who will jail who,who will bail who?
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by FlySly05: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Someone please advice both brainiacx and cutehector to get a room. Their parade is hurt we heterosexual homo sapiens sapiens.......pleaaaasee
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
FlySly05:
Someone please advice both brainiacx and cutehector to get a room. Their parade is hurt we heterosexual homo sapiens sapiens.......pleaaaasee
wat do u want? My attention ryt?
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by BraniacX(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
FlySly05:

Chisoooooos!!!! shocked

I cover my yansh wif da bluid

Go siddon jare cool

But first comment un toP the topic grin

1 Like

Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by FlySly05: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
wat do u want? My attention ryt?

For your mind!
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by seemples(f): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2015
FlySly05:

Room with a 14yr advance down payment is ready..

BraniacX and cutehector, you be advised sirs
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2015
seemples:

Brania cX and cutehe ctor, you be advised sirs
hmmmm.... What liquid did u drink dis mornin
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by seemples(f): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
hmmmm.... What liquid did u drink dis mornin

Hmmnm...just the regular type they drink in your house mornings.
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2015
Shameful. Do these ones not have parents

but it's possible o at age 13 a girl knows a lot......
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by Cutehector(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2015
seemples:

Hmmnm...just the regular type they drink in your house mornings.
and it got u high bah
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by seemples(f): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
and it got u high bah

Oops...didn't know it normally gets you guys high
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by Cutehector(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2015
seemples:

Oops...didn't know it normally gets you guys high
and u decided to drink of it... And ur eyes hav opend to knw bad tin....
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by seemples(f): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
and u decided to drink of it... And ur eyes hav opend to knw bad tin....

Just where we started....now your eyes have opened to know bad thang, try in your new found wisdom to avoid that one room with a 14yr advance down payment..

Nice Sunday hector
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2015
seemples:

Just where we started....now your eyes have opened to know bad thang, try in your new found wisdom to avoid that one room with a 14yr advance down payment..

Nice Sunday hector
wait wait wait... Do u fvkn tink am gay? Ur crazy...
Re: Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble by BraniacX(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
seemples:

BraniacX and cutehector, you be advised sirs

Only if my cell mate is going to be you seemples wink am gonna be aaaaall in cool literarily grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Cheat? / How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? / My Ex Collected Money From Me To Celebrate Her Hubby's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.