Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

If You Buhari Me I Will Saraki You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Buhari Me I Will Saraki You (383 Views)

Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly / Will Saraki Enjoy The Support Of Pdp Block In Senate Again?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Buhari Me I Will Saraki You by omolami: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
The above slogan should be what I expect form the duo. Since Buhari has bent on not recognising saraki and has been manipulating govt agencies to investigate Saraki, it should also be incumbent on Saraki to investigate the non acquiring wasc of Buhari. At least we know the whole certificate saga is shrouded in controversies and for sure Buhari does not have it. Let Saraki appoint committees that will equally investigate the Buhari certificate saga. Tit for tat. If you Buhari me , I will saraki you period

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Wants Weapons Created In Nigeria / Country Of Nigeria Have Scam The Country Of Western Nigeria For 50 Years / Western Animal Activities Are Dead Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.