Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai (17443 Views)

Reps Move To Bar Acting President, Governor From Second term / Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai / Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by TheFreeOne: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kaduna state Governor, Nasir El-Rufai has accused the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) also known as the Shiites Islamic sect of refusing to recognize Muhammadu Buhari as the President of the country as well as their failure to recognize him as the Governor of the state.

El-Rufai gave the statement while speaking with journalists on Sunday. He said that the group was outlawed by the state government because its leader Sheihk Ibrahim El Zakzaky and members have refused to respect constituted authorities and their activities amount to running a parallel government against the state.

The Governor says the state received the report of the Judicial Commission of Inquiry that looked into the clashes between the IMN and army which concluded that the IMN poses a threat to the peace, security and good governance of Kaduna State.

“The IMN does not recognise the constitution of Nigeria, they do not recognise Buhari as president of Nigeria, they do not recognise me as the Governor of Kaduna state. Because they have their governor, yes, they had, I think he was killed during the clash.”

He said the IMN apart from being an illegal religious organisation, was in the habit of harassing and intimidating members of the public with impunity for several years.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/shiites-dont-recognize-buhari-president-governor-el-rufai/

1 Share

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Nukualofa: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Did that midget recognise Gej as his President undecided

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Nukualofa: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
El rufai is a disgrace to almajiri with little sense undecided When Trump won a lot of Americans took the street in protest carrying placards that says Not My President

Pray tell, did the US police gun them down or disperse the protest? NO

Elrufai the midget just note today that Buhari is NOT MY PRESIDENT

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Dcomrade(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:
[s]Kaduna state Governor, Nasir El-Rufai has accused the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) also known as the Shiites Islamic sect of refusing to recognize Muhammadu Buhari as the President of the country as well as their failure to recognize him as the Governor of the state.

El-Rufai gave the statement while speaking with journalists on Sunday. He said that the group was outlawed by the state government because its leader Sheihk Ibrahim El Zakzaky and members have refused to respect constituted authorities and their activities amount to running a parallel government against the state.

The Governor says the state received the report of the Judicial Commission of Inquiry that looked into the clashes between the IMN and army which concluded that the IMN poses a threat to the peace, security and good governance of Kaduna State.

“The IMN does not recognise the constitution of Nigeria, they do not recognise Buhari as president of Nigeria, they do not recognise me as the Governor of Kaduna state. Because they have their governor, yes, they had, I think he was killed during the clash.”

He said the IMN apart from being an illegal religious organisation, was in the habit of harassing and intimidating members of the public with impunity for several years.[/s]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/shiites-dont-recognize-buhari-president-governor-el-rufai/

yet solicited for their votes .. .Hypocrite undecided

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by otukpo(f): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
The title of this thread should be looked into.

7 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by limeta(f): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
I ve said it here many times before ,,,,,,,,Buhari is not my president.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by wowmenow: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
El rufai
Go and die

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Jokerman(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Can you see.... shame onto you and buhari...

12 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by omofunaab(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
That still doesn't justify the killings

13 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by TheFreeOne: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Shiites not recognising you and Buhari as governor and president respectively shouldn't be a yardstick for genocide against IMN members.

The police should have been deployed to arrest them if they constitute nuisance to the public and disrespect to rule of law instead of brutal assaults by soldiers.

And can Elrufai tell us what he has done in prosecuting those military men involved in killings of Shiites?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by fitzmayowa: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
So because they don't recognize you and PMB is a pre-requisite for banning and killing them right

To top it all the same midget went to these same people to solicit for vote during his campaign, this is just the definition of hypocrisy...SMH

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by rayblast(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
El-Rufai u don't have to worry about them. D last time i checked Shiites are from Iran
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by rayblast(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Shiites not recognising you and Buhari as governor and president respectively shouldn't be a yardstick for genocide against IMN members.

The police should have been deployed to arrest them if they constitute nuisance to the public and disrespect to rule of law instead of brutal assaults by soldiers.

And can Elrufai tell us what he has done in prosecuting those military men involved in killings of Shiites?
Pls go and watch d full video on YouTube before condemning their actions. They were even asked to surrender after all they did. The military men were begging at first for over 15mins .Haba!!!!! Army General fa
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by OAUTemitayo: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hypocrite. You solicited for their votes but today they are inconsequential abi

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by TheFreeOne: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
rayblast:
Pls go and watch d full video on YouTube before condemning their actions. They were even asked to surrender after all they did. The military men were begging at first for over 15mins .Haba!!!!! Army General fa

So after shooting their way through the blockage they went to IMN headquarters a day or two after to create another thoroughfare for the army general again huh?

Is the army general not earning his salaries / allowances from our resources? Does he have two heads or do two wrongs make a right?

Even some BH terrorists were arrested / arraigned and not summarily executed as the army did with the Shiites.

Yeye army general my Ass.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by timeminister: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
El-rufai is absolutely spot-on, however, Life is sacrosanct. But If you haven't lived in Kaduna, you should keep quiet, better still, keep your fingers numbed.

*heavenly truth*

7 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Scream(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Caselessness: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Calm down!
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Omenka was here grin

1 Like

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by truthonmission: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dcomrade:

yet solicited for their votes .. .Hypocrite undecided
it is amazing that many pple don't understand the deceptive tendency of the hausa\fulanis. same way d decieve d yorubas. all d while they knew that d want to destroy d shiit yet he went and seek for their vote.

10 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Chibaba247(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Power tussle? Or battle for supremacy? This country is really messed up

4 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Chiedu4Trump: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2016
El-Dwarf, how do you want them to relate with you?
Seeing that you murder them?

9 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Sibrah: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2016
A
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by repogirl(f): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2016
Okay.....so that is why they must be murdered in cold blood?

5 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2016
So?
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by emmasege: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2016
These Shiites are going to be more virulent than Boko Haram, if not promptly and intelligently handled.

That said, the North is only harvesting years of teachings of fanaticism, bigotry and hate they consistently propagated to their children and youths. That was what snowballed into Boko Haram but their hypocrisy and sheer hatred for Jonathan wouldn't make them admit that. They'd rather blame the man in Aso Rock for their negligence and bigotry.

6 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by TippyTop(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2016
They're not alone, most of us see him as sectional president, president of Arewa.

12 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by mankan2k7(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2016
Just because u want recognition, u killed a lot of them

Gradually d truth will unfold

5 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Charly68: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Then banish them to their own kingdom
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Abbycite(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Well that may be true sha.....but is that justifying the killings? Absolutely not.

The whole thing could av made sense if d road was cleared for d General to pass by every possible means.....even killing some of them in d process could av been understandable. But to bombard their house, place of worship and killed those that are not even on d road that day shows there is an agenda involved. I dont imagine if d President or the Governor were to be a Shiite member, and d same scenario plays out.

My advice for this govt is not to play the ostrich, admit some errors in judgement, publicly punish some officers, release their leader and attempt to heal their grievances....

7 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by OnichaIgbo(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Mkpi! So the Islamic movement of Nigeria is a threat to the security of life and properties.
But the mass murdering of southern Kaduna's by your militia brothers is not.

May God(Allah) pay every man according to his deeds on earth.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

State Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari / ICYMI: 1999, 2003 Election Results Missing – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.