Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. (12128 Views)

Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) / Journalist Beaten To Stupor Inside Ebonyi Govt House’ Over Facebook Post (pics) / Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
queenzibah:
shocked haa! Runs out of thread
madam cum bak here oh grin..Na now i wan enter u dey run grin grin
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by EVarn(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
StreetNews:
Reporter Anns: StreetNews
If you are caught by the law,then you will need to provide your credentials as a certified reporting journalist.
You have been reported to the forum admin,and it is possible that you will recieve a ban soon.
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pretty girls are everywhere, and you choose to do yourselves..... it's not ordinary..
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by talktomazech: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Devastated! Heartbreaking story of the life of a pretty young female law student angry

Join the forum: https://www.nairaland.com/2509789/devastated-heartbreaking-story-life-pretty

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
mcchaka:
Pretty girls are everywhere, and you choose to do yourselves..... it's not ordinary..
Who told u its wat they chose
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by chudy144(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
StreetNews:
Reporter Anns: Street News.

We should ensure to inform the authorities about this act, instead of taking actions.

Three gay men were caught in the act but one was so fortunate to escape the cruelty of angry citizens, who were armed with various weapons.

A beg make we hear word which one be gay.

Does any of them look gay?
See as those guys look so dried like people way no even get food to chop.

You see internet pics way they beat armed rubbers you come they say them be gay, just to get readership for your blog.

OK

* show us another pics apart form this one
* show us when them catch them.
* who are those guys
* where are they from
*what is their job or where do they work.

You even get mind self to they put your picture as a reporter.

Reporter Anns ko!
Hariporter no!!
Helicopter ni!
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by MyMouth(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lie lie news! Very old pictures! Those pictures have been in existence before I was born!
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by onyengbu: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Liesss. The two pictures are from two unrelated events. The first picture is from gay guys caught and humiliated in IMO state. They were not killed.
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by stevecantrell: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
thorpido:
^^^Gays too dey do treesome?
The story and the pictures no join.
Its a picture from 2 years ago...3 gay men from SE, they were not killed.
Daft blogger !
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Durent:
Who told u its wat they chose

then explain this...
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by chudy144(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
The first picture has four naked guys

Look left and you will see face and shoulder
Come dey say three

Anns anuku sister
Mtchew!
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Dbboy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
and this coming from the west the so called educated and tolerating people.
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
mcchaka:

then explain this...
I Hav no further Explaination but all i will say is that they are humans and don't deserve to die like dat. Haba.
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by 3kay945(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
nigerianium:
Lagos is a dirty as the environment depicted in those photos.

How are you sure that is Lagos
Besides, those guys look like thieves or ritualist
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by thorpido(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
stevecantrell:

Its a picture from 2 years ago...3 gay men from SE, they were not killed.

Daft blogger !
Bloggers just join stories with pictures.
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by jauntty: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
[size=16pt]This is wrong

I HATE Homosexuality with a passion BUT I will always condemn any barbaric molestation towards them

We are first Humans before anything else [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by akinladedata3: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by IGBOSON1: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
That's an old story! That was Imo state and they were not beaten to death.....just paraded butt-nakid!

Stop spreading lies!
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by ignis: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Old pics....
Fake news
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by talktomazech: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sick in love! Man sneaks into ex-girlfriend's home, hides under bed for 3 days eating no food!

What happened

Join the forum - https://www.nairaland.com/2509919/sick-love-man-sneaks-into

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
StreetNews:

We should ensure to inform the authorities about this act, instead of taking actions.

Three gay men were caught in the act but one was so fortunate to escape the cruelty of angry citizens, who were armed with various weapons.

this old news?

why tarnish the image of this country na? i seen the pictures long time ago
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Mrseeko(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
StreetNews:

See how them dey like skeleton. . . They deserve to die
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by dinachi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Homosexuality is terribly wrong but no one should take anybody's life!
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by ribbit: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
nigerianium:
Lagos is a dirty as the environment depicted in those photos.
it looks more like aba or accra to me
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Zzyco: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Which obama would come to lag.. N say gay is allowed.. E no go kw wen fuel n tire round am..
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chai.
Must they beat them to death? That's not right na
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:38am On Aug 08, 2015
I wonder ow obama wan take conviince naija...#uglygayfools
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by vodkat: 1:01am On Aug 08, 2015
StreetNews:

U liar dey were kidnappers and it happened in the east.
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by ogba20: 1:13am On Aug 08, 2015
nikkiking:
Idontbelieveit
. Waiting u don blive before?
Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:27am On Aug 08, 2015
undecided these pix no match the story at all! but even if it were to be true, den, I must say that we serve a very merciful God, in fact, God is too too patient I must confess, coz if we are all to be punished for every mistake and sin we have committed against Him, I don't think that even u OP would be here to post this thing, and I am very sure that those angry mobs won't even be alive to see anyone to catch and torture for their wrong deeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 08, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
undecided these pix no match the story at all! but even if it were to be true, den, I must say that we serve a very merciful God, in fact, God is too too patient I must confess, coz if we are all to be punished for every mistake and sin we have committed against Him, I don't think that even u OP would be here to post this thing, and I am very sure that those angry mobs won't even be alive to see anyone to catch and torture for their wrong deeds.
this comment i must confess worth more than diamond. sensible comment and u deserve a medal(kiss) frm me to u for this comment. keep it up sweetheart!

I am MYSTAGE and i just want to make
#CommonSense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obanikoro, Family Sue EFCC For N100m / Who Is Jimi Agbaje's Deputy? / You Have Equal Rights In Katsina– Gov. Masari Tells Katsina Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.