Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ (9537 Views)

Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) / Kwankwaso: The Master Beaten At His Game - By Shaka Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by StreetNews: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Reporter Anns: Street News.

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Orezy5(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
serves them right
Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
StreetNews:
OK
Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
I wonder wat a gal wuld b lookin for in ha fellow girl's body

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Mogidi: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
This was not necessary haba, everyone should be able to squeeze tits in comfort of their own homes.

19 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
14 years

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by stevecantrell: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Primitive journalism. No story, no link...crap !

7 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hipocrites! Leave them be! Let he who's without sin cast the first stone..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Cutehector(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pls report such cases to d relevant authorities... Say no to jungle justice

9 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by beejaytsumba(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
The trend is very common lately go to nite clubs and see shit ladies do wit self.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by BishopMagic: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Orezy5:
serves them right

what is your business?

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Lanretoye(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
upon as guys full everywhere, if guys call dem for street dem go dey form.wen dem enter house finish na to go dey pfuck cucumber and all sort.

4 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Orezy5(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
sorry if my comment hurt u.
BishopMagic:

what is your business?
Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by drss(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
angry Read my signature...

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Atlantian: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
I think I prefer lesbianism to male child rape.

3 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Menace2Society(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
StreetNews:
Old story yeye blogger undecided

3 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by weyreypey: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Orezy5:
serves them right
Beating a man up doesn't change him
Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by oliviacute(f): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
too bad
Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by shotster50(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Beating them up for what?
The poverty and ignorance in this country wont let Nigerians fight the real enemies who have stolen their destinies ...

6 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by McCarlito(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
youngpol:
Hipocrites! Leave them be! Let he who's without sin cast the first stone..
U sound like u're receiving another man's banana from ur behind angry angry angry
Cos as far as I'm concerned; it remains punishable under the law in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria
NOTE : I've never been in support or will EVER be in support of both Gayism or Lesbianism
Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ppooo blogger, fake news

Don't comment here again

2 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by McCarlito(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
weyreypey:

Beating a man up doesn't change him
Yea.... a simple caution would do rather than stripping them naked and humiliating them..
Meanwhile the people who stripped them naked never reported what they (the stripper/s) did to them (the strippee/s) after the stripping was carried out angry
In my opinion; the stripper/s are also liable for an offence of taking the laws into their own hands... cos that's the duty of the police to punish offenders
Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by akinszz: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Smhh...Oldest news
Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by bugzbunny: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
They disturb unah
We get bigger prblms
Smh. For Naija

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by ignis: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Old pics....
Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by weyreypey: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
McCarlito:

Yea.... a simple caution would do rather than stripping them naked and humiliating them..
Meanwhile the people who stripped them naked never reported what they (the stripper/s) did to them (the strippee/s) after the stripping was carried out angry
In my opinion; the stripper/s are also liable for an offence of taking the laws into their own hands... cos that's the duty of the police to punish offenders
The police has no right to punish offenders its the job of the courts of law

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by iamrealdeji(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
beejaytsumba:
The trend is very common lately go to nite clubs and see shit ladies do wit self.
just funny how some girls on this nairaland are acting like they don't get attracted to other girls
Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Sall(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Don't support this public humiliation .can't people be what they won't to be.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
What Nonsense! please tomorrow is ma birth day you all r invited! venue Rockview Hotel!
Re: Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ by StreetNews: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
londongal03:
What Nonsense! please tomorrow is ma birth day you all r invited! venue Rockview Hotel!
happy birthday

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo - VON DG, Okechukwu / Employment Slots Scandal: SERAP Calls On ICPC, EFCC To Probe Senate, MDAs / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.