Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? (17723 Views)

Did The Yorubas Really Vote Buhari In As Their President / Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? / 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
hoobs:
remove igala itsekiri,nad urhobos from that your useless post

E de pain am!!!

Last I checked, the people you mentioned above have nothing to do with Biafra lool!!

E de pain am!! lmao!! gan die brah!
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by hoobs(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
0lumide:

E de pain am!!!

Last I checked, the people you mentioned above have nothing to do with Biafra lool!!

E de pain am!! lmao!! gan die brah!
well ur obviously ignorant!,if not,you would not claim that igala,urhobo and itsekiri are Biafrans!
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by SOUNDKING: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
simpleseyi:

It's a bastard that brings insults to his/her parents. Now to your question. - No we Yorubas do not want to be in the same country with fraudsters, drug traffickers, money launderers, ritual killers, fake drug manufacturers, armed robbers, cultists, and prosti-tutes. We just force you to stay under us in Nigeria to teach you a lesson and let you realize that your destinies are in our hands. When we say sit, you sit. We we say jump into the lagoon, you jump. When we say cry, you cry. When we say fvck, you fvck.

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that we, ofemanus are not mates to good for nothing flat heads.

Thank you my fellow debaters and panel of judges.
look at onye ofe mmanuuu calling someone a fraudstar,hahahahaha one Nigeria is the greatest fraud in the whole wide world,,,,pls wetin make una leader Tinubu run from America?......lol.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by FrenchBiafran: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
God bless Biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by angelberton(f): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Igbos are occupying Nigerian land.
They are free to leave and go and form their own country in Fernando po and give Nigerian Land back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Without SE + SS, the whole of SW would have turned to a serious Islamic + Arabic territory 55 years ago.
Decorated with ISIS, al-quaeda and Taliban architecture.
God bless Biafra

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by superstar1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Thunder fire your senile LovePeddler mother there superstar1. Like said earlier u are being tracked. U will hear from us soon. Oga eme gi voom na anya

E be like say the winch wey chop your mama, don't make decide say no u be next wey she wan chop.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
@Op, your entire notion is bssed on a very false perception. Above all, you live in delusional grandeur.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by trotsky2: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jman06:
you are very senseless human being!
As if there are no awusas in Biafraland. Sometimes you f00ls talk as if only igbos live in other tribes.

Na so I go New Layout the other day for Enugu, cum see plenty ofemmanus as dem dey drink dia oil soup, e jes be like maka I commot ma AK47 take level them dia. Idiats!
The abo-kis who strayed into the Biafran Jungle are expendable. You can do with them as you please, but dont you ever think your kinfolk will be treated humanly up here. We are tired of your whining.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by trotsky2: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
PAINGAIN:
this is not WWII. Do nigerians live outside nigeria? Yes or no? Besides when we r done making biafra one of d best nations on earth you d nigerians will b d ones clamouring for our visas to come to biafra. U people can remain in ur nigeria with d north, we want out simple. Until u people wake up and realise dat as long as d north is part of nigeria there will never b a nigeria that we all r hoping for. Damn! I still don't know why d Yorubas still want to remain in nigeria with d backward north.
'Backward north' that your people troop into in their thousands everyday abi? One Edwin ibo guy i spoke to yesterday told me of how he prefers remaining in the north to going back to his washed out village. I just use one kind eye look am. You will be kicked out. It may not be WW2 but you do realize that we wont tolerate any flat head in Nigeria once your Biafra is realized? You will be regarded as an enemy and treated as such. Make no mistake about that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by trotsky2: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jman06:
you are very senseless human being!
As if there are no awusas in Biafraland. Sometimes you f00ls talk as if only igbos live in other tribes.

Na so I go New Layout the other day for Enugu, cum see plenty ofemmanus as dem dey drink dia oil soup, e jes be like maka I commot ma AK47 take level them dia. Idiats!
im not a yoruba guy but if i were, id say you know not what you speak of

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by PenSniper: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
melzabull:
that fool creampieangela is a yorubastad. He is only claiming to be from a minority just to attack igbos from another angle. Pay the yellowbar fool no mind. He is the same kinkyangela,
Gspotangela, Gstringangela, er0ticangelina etc

Grade A dunce and a slum prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by melzabull(f): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
PenSniper:

My useless mother is a Grade A dunce and a slum prostitute.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by PenSniper: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=CreampieAngela post=36714256] cursed be the day your mother conceived you. I am Angela and i am Nupe, it shant be well with your father if you cannot prove otherwise.

In your deranged ibo mind, you think the Yorubas are the only one fed up with you ibo animals. I swear by the heavens, driving a dagger through the heart of you sods will be my greatest accomplishment in life. Bastard ![/
quote]

Whao ! Nobody wants the vermins, parasites and pests called ibos again.
Everybody now knows that they are natural polutants.
The curse on their forefather, the biblical Cain, is getting more pronounced on them by the day.
No matter how much you try to tame a wild animal, a beast it must turn back to.
Everybody tolerated the pests until 1966 climaxed the endurance.
Another climax is fast approaching.
Cursed be anyone that says ibos should not emmigrate to their cursed land.
Our sane society needs to be fumigated so that the pests will either die or flee in droves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by PenSniper: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
CreampieAngela:
your papa no go die beta
show me where i have claimed to be a SS in any of my Angela handle.
So you dont know that we northern minorities also detest you bastards? I guess you were in coma yesterday when the news broke out that the Igala's decapitated several land grabbing ibos at Aguleri the day before yesterday

But for a warped sense of logic that the ibos are known for, how can anyone in his/her senses say that northern minorities claim SS land.
What twisted logic !

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Duru1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dharniel:
for me, i would say in short, i believe in one nigeria and i think we are better as one...

If you are not blind, you are surely deluded. Since Nigeria's independence, the zoo has been in the so-called "One-Nigeria" delusion and remains perpetually backward.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by PenSniper: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
mauriceju2:
Why do hausas/fulanis and yorubas really want 'one Nigeria' with Igbo that they did not naturally like?

You certainly need your head examined because you suffer from twisted logic.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by ArodewilliamsT: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
simpleseyi:

It's a bastard that brings insults to his/her parents. Now to your question. - No we Yorubas do not want to be in the same country with fraudsters, drug traffickers, money launderers, ritual killers, fake drug manufacturers, armed robbers, cultists, and prosti-tutes. We just force you to stay under us in Nigeria to teach you a lesson and let you realize that your destinies are in our hands. When we say sit, you sit. We we say jump into the lagoon, you jump. When we say cry, you cry. When we say fvck, you fvck.

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that we, ofemanus are not mates to good for nothing flat heads.

See the coward who is talking about teaching a lesson, when ordinary ladies wearing lipstick from dahomey use your head to play football, before you begged the british to come colonize you and save you from their hands.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Duru1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
simpleseyi:

Per the bolded, your father, Uncles, brothers, grandparents, sisters and aunts must have come in lower stock of intellect to have joined the war against Biafrans who wanted no iota of compatriotism with dumbass Yari.ba, Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Duru1:

If you are not blind, you are surely deluded. Since Nigeria's independence, the zoo has been in the so-called "One-Nigeria" delusion and remains perpetually backward.

thank you, i got your point...
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by T9ksy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bolded, your father, Uncles, brothers, grandparents, sisters and aunts must have come in lower stock of intellect to have joined the war against Biafrans who wanted no iota of compatriotism with dumbass Yari.ba, Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri.

So, wtf do you expect the yorubas to do when ojukwu, who claimed to be seceding with his people went on a land-grabbing

exercise, liberating occupying the Mid-west region and on his way to Lagos, with his rag-tag Biafran Liberation (sic!) Front?

Typical Ibo logic, huh?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by omonnakoda: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
They do not want one Nigeria WITH YEE BOES. They want one Nigeria WITHOUT YEE BOES. The borders are open!! The lagoon is not dry
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blacks will rather have themselves killed than accept the fact they can't live together. What a people!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by omonnakoda: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Duru1:

Dende how is the sanatorium
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by basilo101: 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
CreampieAngela:
N!gga

i am Nupe, from Bida Niger tate. Even before the amalgamation and creation of Nigeria your displaced ibo grandfathers were already trooping into my domain in search of greener pastures. Go ask ojuku and azikure of cursed memories, both of them were born here.

The Igala in Ibaji, Kogi state owns the oil wells. Anambra is not and will never be an oil producing state. The orient oil refinery is a scam
Wow, igbos colonised Nupe b4 white me came. Dats gr8

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Deadlytruth(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
donholy28:
The igbos say dem wan go but una no wan allow them...so who be d problem now?

When every other tribe said they wanted to go earlier the Igbos too held them back with one Nigeria. Please recall that when the North asked the South to go and form their own country and leave the North alone, while Yorubas too were gasping for Oodua Republic it was an Igbo called Zik that decided to have the South wait till the North became ready for independence. Also when Ijaws declared their Niger Delta Republic it was two Igbos (Ojukwu and Ironsi) that forcefully held them back into Zik's fraudulent one Nigeria. So Igbos are morally wrong to complain now that other tribes are doing to them exactly what they too had already done to those other tribes in the past. You reap whatever you sow.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Deadlytruth(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
zendy:

you asked a very simple question. Unfortunately,most Nigerians especially those outside the SS/SE cannot answer this question. The best most of them will come up with is how the Lord Lugardian experiment called Nigeria is all the know which is essentially the thinking of a slave. Nigeria is a disaster of country that has never worked. It is this retrogressive state that has claimed the lives of millions is what people say that they believe in. The Yoruba man and Hausa man have no historical ties to the Igbos but they are prepared to fight wars to be with the Igbo man. It is pure madness. It is crazy for anyone to believe they are brothers to Igbos just because Lord Lugard came from Britain to say so. Everything is about oil. Nothing more

So Igbos knew Yorubas and Hausas had no historical ties with Igbos yet Igbos queued behind Zik while he propagated his fraudulent one Nigeria philosophy aimed at forcing a false unity and marriage between all Nigerians despite their totally different cultures? Igbos also saw nothing wrong with Ironsi's Unification Degree which forcefully amalgamated further the Igbos, Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas who had no historical ties to one another? Why did Igbos not protest publicly against Zik and Ironsi for trying to forcefully unify Nigeria despite they (Igbos) knew fully well that Nigerian tribes had no historical ties with one another? Why did Igbos labell Awolowo as a tribalist for saying that Nigeria is a mere geographical expression whereas he by that actually meant that Nigerian tribes had no historical ties and which was the blunt fact?
When and why did it later dawn on Igbos that Ahmadu Bello, Balewa, Enahoro and Awolowo were correct while Zik was utterly wrong and very daft and silly for seeking oneness among different people that had no common history or culture?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Its because of the resources in the East, including those in the minority areas. Then, Yoruba can rent out Lagos to Igbo/Easterners and make billions, from properties to international airport fees/bribes, seaport, etc. After all of that, they will do Owambe and be able to tell whoever to shut up, so that is why at Least Yoruba who no get any resources want and need the East
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Truthisit: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Omo aleni iwo yi! You just showed me that you are notYoruba. The destiny of the Igbos are in their own hands, and at the fulness of time, they shall brake the yoke over them and fulfill their destiny while you who wants to be with your Hausa lord will go under their knives,your wife and daughters raped in your presence, while me and other sensible Yorubas will be in Oduduwa republic fulfilling our destiny!

simpleseyi:

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr3r: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Deadlytruth:

So Igbos knew Yorubas and Hausas had no historical ties with Igbos yet Igbos queued behind Zik while he propagated his fraudulent one Nigeria philosophy aimed at forcing a false unity and marriage between all Nigerians despite their totally different cultures? Igbos also saw nothing wrong with Ironsi's Unification Degree which forcefully amalgamated further the Igbos, Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas who had no historical ties to one another? Why did Igbos not protest publicly against Zik and Ironsi for trying to forcefully unify Nigeria despite they (Igbos) knew fully well that Nigerian tribes had no historical ties with one another? Why did Igbos labell Awolowo as a tribalist for saying that Nigeria is a mere geographical expression whereas he by that actually meant that Nigerian tribes had no historical ties and which was the blunt fact?
When and why did it later dawn on Igbos that Ahmadu Bello, Balewa, Enahoro and Awolowo were correct while Zik was utterly wrong and very daft and silly for seeking oneness among different people that had no common history or culture?

Stop rambling like a broken record! Your pulling out baseless theories of absurdity to blackmail the Igbo Nation to continue with you in this cesspit is DOA and such shenanigan cannot save you!

Go find yourselves an idea to live and die for! Look to OduaArewanistan republic and find your brothers in crime.

It has been a curse on Igbos having your likes in the same country and this curse is broken already and the serpent head is severely bruised and that's why you've been on rampage for some months now attempting in vain to resurrect a walking corpse.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous backst*bbers.

Culled:
Braithwaite reportedly died on Monday morning, March 28, 2016 at St. Nicholas Hospital, Lagos.

The founder of the Nigerian Advance Party, NAP was a delegate at the 2014 National Conference, canvassed for a Confederal Constitution to replace the 1999 Constitution.

He described the 1999 Constitution as Decree 24 which was presently destroying Nigeria and Nigerians, stressed that it should be thrown out and be replaced with either a Confederal constitution, with Nigeria operating con-federalism or a very loose federation.

”... The present 1999 Constitution or Decree 24 is enforcing a country that is destroying its own people, and should be rejected outright.

”This Conference must therefore be as much a development conference as a constitutional one. It is our firm conviction that only a Confederal Constitution or a very loose federation is best suited for Nigeria. I say this because I know that no part of Nigeria is desert.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by chiomzy86(f): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
One beer for you!! Ur so correct.
wordcat:
They can't survive without the Igbo

That's the simple answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President / 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla / Yahaya Bello Survived 3 Assassination Attempts - Kogi Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.