Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? (17346 Views)

Did The Yorubas Really Vote Buhari In As Their President / Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? / 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by disumusa: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
FrenchBiafran:

You are not smart. No man is a minority in his land. I am not Igbo but I do not consider myself a minority. I am an Eastern Nigerian and a Biafran. I am happy for my Calabar Port to serve BiafraLand.

It is you Awusa Fulani Almajiris that are landlocked. At least, your Yoruba slaves have a port in Lagos
just be happy because ojuku deceive f young by allow him to command, in order to divert federal trop attention to calaba, more so ojuku knew that when he return from exile he will simply take over power from f young.

So why did ibo do called calabar people mumu till today pls tell me.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by trotsky2: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
PAINGAIN:
we will only go home when d sovereign state of biafra is realized. Until then, we'll remain in ur lands and make money, afterall its one nigeria so every nigerian has a right to reside anywhere in nigeria. Una never even see anything sef.
do you realize that when your Biafra is declared we will be organizing a 'final solution' on you people here in naija similar to what the NAZI's did to the jews during WWII? do you realize this? there can be no single ibo soul left alive on Nigerian soil once Biafra comes to fruition
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by omoelesa(m): 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
zendy:

you asked a very simple question. Unfortunately,most Nigerians especially those outside the SS/SE cannot answer this question. The best most of them will come up with is how the Lord Lugardian experiment called Nigeria is all the know which is essentially the thinking of a slave. Nigeria is a disaster of country that has never worked. It is this retrogressive state that has claimed the lives of millions is what people say that they believe in. The Yoruba man and Hausa man have no historical ties to the Igbos but they are prepared to fight wars to be with the Igbo man. It is pure madness. It is crazy for anyone to believe they are brothers to Igbos just because Lord Lugard came from Britain to say so. Everything is about oil. Nothing more
Does ibos have oil
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by disumusa: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
donholy28:
The igbos say dem wan go but una no wan allow them...so who be d problem now?
coward who wanted to go but still craying for apointment frm nigera govt.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by FrenchBiafran: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
The conquered people of the Caliphate of Ilorin cannot argue constructively.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Duru1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
omoelesa:
Does ibos have oil

Are you all about oil? The Oil has turned many Nigerians into pitiable ninnies.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by stayreal: 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Simple answer my brother. They are Hamites (Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba) and we are Israelites (Biafrans). God has hardened their hearts to keep us in the hellhole known as Nigeria just so he can destroy them in the next great deliverance. Remember that Pharoah hated Israelites and wanted all their sons dead but even his heart was hardened by God to not let the Israelites go until he and the Egyptians were destroyed.

Jeremiah 50
33 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.

When you are a people held in against your will, you are in captivity. It cannot last forever, it will end and when it ends, they beg for forgiveness but it will be too late.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 08, 2015
omoelesa:
Does ibos have oil
Make una come see question o! monkeys and baboons everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by stayreal: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2015
melzabull:
The feeling is ABSOLUTELY mutual.

you are a yorubaboon! an accursed bastad from South West. If i lie may i not get what i ask from God, and if you are yoruba, may you not get what you ask from god and may you die a wretched, slow, untimely and painful death.

AMEN!!!#

Amen Sister! These Yorubaboons are the sons of Canaan, this was noted in a book written in the 1800s by one of their scholarship. They have been cursed since Noah came out of the ark and the full implementation of that curse will come in the 2nd coming, where they will have no land inheritance with the real Israelites and will they will be perpetual servants forever.

Zechariah 14
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: a[b]nd in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.[/b]
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by disumusa: 12:12am On Aug 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
you can see how God perform its maracle, ordinary almajari future is more brighter than any ibo man b/c is very sure to become president one day.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by totit: 12:13am On Aug 08, 2015
stayreal:

Amen Sister! These Yorubaboons are the sons of Canaan, this was noted in a book written in the 1800s by one of their scholarship. They have been cursed since Noah came out of the ark and the full implementation of that curse will come in the 2nd coming, where they will have no land inheritance with the real Israelites and will they will be perpetual servants forever.

Zechariah 14
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: a[b]nd in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.[/b]

On the contrary grin

https://yemitom./2012/05/07/igbo-people-the-pure-descendants-of-esau-edo/
Igbo People – The Pure Descendants Of Esau (Edo)
      6 Votes

Source: Nairaland

The Igbo are found primarily in the thickly forested southeastern region of Nigeria, especially on the eastern side of the lower River Niger. They are known in Nigeria for their dominance of Nigerian commerce, and generally as a merchant class with hedonism as their main goal. They want to be regarded worldwide as pre-eminent, and thus frequently beat their chests about their population, material wealth and ingenuity. They like to see themselves as valiant, and this is so when money is the target; wealth is perceived as an end but not a means, except in the acquisition of more wealth and flaunting it. They have acquired notoriety for their vainglorious posturing and use of ingenuity in serving negative purposes – profiteering by any means no matter how abhorrent.

Prior to Nigerian independence in 1960 they were known not to have kings except perhaps for the Obi (from Oba: king) of Onitsha, hence their common saying: “Ibo enwero eze” (the Igbo has no king). Individual towns, clans and families see themselves as independent as they are very clannish. They are also known to look down on other peoples, hardly integrating with their hosts though also feigning friendliness. Not surprisingly foreigners see little motivation in investing and residing in their homeland. Indeed they have claimed that the name of one of their most prominent settlements, Onitsha, is said to be derived from Onini (to despise) and Ncha (others), meaning “one who despises others.” Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, former Nigerian president and Igbo leader, even described their attitude as supercilious.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by FrenchBiafran: 12:23am On Aug 08, 2015
disumusa:
just be happy because ojuku deceive f young by allow him to command, in order to divert federal trop attention to calaba, more so ojuku knew that when he return from exile he will simply take over power from f young.

I can see you are not very smart but I will help you out. The Calabar guys supported the Biafran cause. Some sold out in fear of being killed by Nigerians (The Zoological animals). Mistakes were made. The Igbo are right to feel angry and call us 'mumu' like you said. There were also some Igbo 'mumu' that sold out back in the day as well.

See, unlike you almajiris we can criticise ourself when we get things wrong. So even if Ibos call us mumu, they have a point. We did not do as much as we should have and even though our people support Biafra, we are not loud enough.

Hope I got something into your almajiri head.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 08, 2015
zendy:

you asked a very simple question. Unfortunately,most Nigerians especially those outside the SS/SE cannot answer this question. The best most of them will come up with is how the Lord Lugardian experiment called Nigeria is all the know which is essentially the thinking of a slave. Nigeria is a disaster of country that has never worked. It is this retrogressive state that has claimed the lives of millions is what people say that they believe in. The Yoruba man and Hausa man have no historical ties to the Igbos but they are prepared to fight wars to be with the Igbo man. It is pure madness. It is crazy for anyone to believe they are brothers to Igbos just because Lord Lugard came from Britain to say so. Everything is about oil. Nothing more

The best comment so far.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by coolitempa(f): 1:38am On Aug 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:

Ur own is just to be abusing people sha......olori buruku omonnakoda.....a won we ré...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by onenaira3: 1:52am On Aug 08, 2015
pazienza:

Lol! You are a minority? Where exactly?

Chad basin is dry. Ibaji matter is only lingering because Igboland is still part of Nigeria, when we secede, Ibaji case will be sorted out.

You are a damn fool of you believe that creme Angela is a minority northern. The dude is 110% YOLOBA. How do I know? I read an argument between her and another ID where the ID she was arguing with stated he rather be in a country with north than Yoruba and the stupid transgender went mad, screaming and shouting like a goat about that and when the other guy kept insulting yoloba rather than northern minorities, the monkey , cremieangela, screamed "why are you insulting yoloba, I'm not yoloba insult my people". The bastard is 110% yoloba...coward just like the rest of his people.

Ask yourself why would a northern minority get mad because a SS minority said he does not want to be in the same country with yolobas and he likes north better than yoloba. Ask yourself that . why would he get angry yet he is a "northern minority" grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by onenaira3: 2:05am On Aug 08, 2015
simpleseyi:

It's a bastard that brings insults to his/her parents. Now to your question. - No we Yorubas do not want to be in the same country with fraudsters, drug traffickers, money launderers, ritual killers, fake drug manufacturers, armed robbers, cultists, and prosti-tutes. We just force you to stay under us in Nigeria to teach you a lesson and let you realize that your destinies are in our hands. When we say sit, you sit. We we say jump into the lagoon, you jump. When we say cry, you cry. When we say fvck, you fvck.

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that we, ofemanus are not mates to good for nothing flat heads.

Thank you my fellow debaters and panel of judges.

See this criminalistic, savage trying to assets Igboland for the ritualistic, 419, arm robbery, drug addict, prosistute clan you monkeys are. From history of criminals down to now, yolovas still dominate the list. FBI most wanted you dominate the list, EFCC most wanted, you people still dominate the list. The last stats of crime in Nigeria, SW ranks the highest in the entire southern region
You criminals were born and raised a economically and politically slaves of Nigeria. That's why you savage are holding onto it with all your fibers.

You niggas are completely aware if Igbo leaves, SS follows and leave, the north will never ever let you be. You've been there slave even before Nigeria was created. Likewise how you fools know if north leaves and you stuck with the rest of south, you'll be treated like the sellout slaves you've always been. Nobody, both north and south sees you as nothing but a bunch of slaves to use and dump. Hence the reason out of all south, you people are the ones extremely terrified of Nigeria dividing. You cannot survive by yourself, you will have nothing to leech out of and you people know. You're a slave, born to be slave

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by OfoIgbo: 5:16am On Aug 08, 2015
CreampieAngela:
the same way bianca rotten cu'nt was dripping of smelly pu'ssy water when FFK was fcking her

I think you are mistaking Bianca for HID Awolowo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by omoelesa(m): 5:39am On Aug 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Mumuman,can u tell me how many barrel of oil produced by five SE of biafra? The last time i checked, oil produced in the SE is insignificant.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by OfoIgbo: 5:48am On Aug 08, 2015
disumusa:

Nnaa I don't know where you are getting your information from.

I am a hardcore Igbo and I have never heard it said that Calabar people are mumus.
In fact we say that Cross River and Akwa Ibom people are our greatest allies. They are always.....I repeat....ALWAYS by our side giving us emotional strength in our hour of need and trepidation and we cherish them to no end.

One of these days, God will give us the grace to really appreciate them and reward them for their faithfulness and brotherliness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by oduaboy1: 6:21am On Aug 08, 2015
pazienza:
Because the secession of Igbos from Nigeria will set into motion cascade of events that will see the ethnic Nationalities in the SS leave to form their own countries or join Biafra.

For the Yorubas, this is their greatest fear, as the North already has their fangs deep down the Yoruba flesh, there will be no escape for the Yorubas, they will forever be trapped in a master- Slave Islamic republic of Odua-Arewa. The Jihadists will simply finish off what they started in Kwara some decades ago, but was halted by the Caucasians.

For the North, it will mean less petrodollars and less hosts.But a chance to fully become a sharia Islamic country.

In summary, the secession of Igbos from Nigeria will unbalance Nigeria's socio political and religious equation.
You are a foolish student of history.So ibadan warriors were caucasians?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by PAINGAIN: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2015
trotsky2:
do you realize that when your Biafra is declared we will be organizing a 'final solution' on you people here in naija similar to what the NAZI's did to the jews during WWII? do you realize this? there can be no single ibo soul left alive on Nigerian soil once Biafra comes to fruition
this is not WWII. Do nigerians live outside nigeria? Yes or no? Besides when we r done making biafra one of d best nations on earth you d nigerians will b d ones clamouring for our visas to come to biafra. U people can remain in ur nigeria with d north, we want out simple. Until u people wake up and realise dat as long as d north is part of nigeria there will never b a nigeria that we all r hoping for. Damn! I still don't know why d Yorubas still want to remain in nigeria with d backward north.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2015
mauriceju2:
Why do hausas/fulanis and yorubas really want 'one Nigeria' with Igbo that they did not naturally like?
"did not naturally like", where did you get that from huh?
Why serious minded Nigerians (Hausa Igbo n Yoruba + others) want one Nigeria? - We're better off as one Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2015
Abugab:
No tribe hates the Igbo as the Igbo have been accommodated in every part of the nation more than any other tribe.
The Igbo hates themselves and the fight should be targeted at themselves rather than engaging a non existing enemy.
The problem of the Igbo is Igbo and not with any other tribe

I love u. No homo!
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by hoobs(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2015
0lumide:
Abeg!!! Whoever wants to leave can leave with people that agree to leave with them!!! You have reps and senators, governors and elders. Please direct your secession rants to them!

Yorubas, Hausas, Nupes, Tivs, Igalas, Itsekiris, Urhobos etc... have bigger fish to fry and really, if Igbos want to leave, well then, we'll eat the fish without them when it's fried.

Stop ranting on Nairaland abut Biafra you idiotas!! Go and meet your Senators, reps, governors and elders!!!! Oh I see. They are too busy embezzling what Nigeria allocated to Igbo people!! Face front idiots!!! We are tired of your Biafra rants!! Go if you want to!

It's your elders that are holding you back!!! It's not Hausas, Tivs, Yorubas etc.. It's the greed of your ruling class
remove igala itsekiri,nad urhobos from that your useless post
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2015
wordcat:
They can't survive without the Igbo

That's the simple answer
Hmmmm, maybe yes but more precisely, we depend on one another, we are one for all of us.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2015
simpleseyi:

It's a bastard that brings insults to his/her parents. Now to your question. - No we Yorubas do not want to be in the same country with fraudsters, drug traffickers, money launderers, ritual killers, fake drug manufacturers, armed robbers, cultists, and prosti-tutes. We just force you to stay under us in Nigeria to teach you a lesson and let you realize that your destinies are in our hands. When we say sit, you sit. We we say jump into the lagoon, you jump. When we say cry, you cry. When we say fvck, you fvck.

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that we, ofemanus are not mates to good for nothing flat heads.

Thank you my fellow debaters and panel of judges.
#Panel of Judges_ You really are a badt man. Lol. A racist to the core, A troublemaker, A pot calling the kettle narcissist.
Let me help help you re-define 'us' in short, what we stand for and why we need Igbos according to Alicia Keys. 'we are here for all of us' , 'Our souls, in this case 'clans' are brought together so that we can love each other'. We need each other to survive!. Any question?
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by disumusa: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2015
FrenchBiafran:

I can see you are not very smart but I will help you out. The Calabar guys supported the Biafran cause. Some sold out in fear of being killed by Nigerians (The Zoological animals). Mistakes were made. The Igbo are right to feel angry and call us 'mumu' like you said. There were also some Igbo 'mumu' that sold out back in the day as well.

See, unlike you almajiris we can criticise ourself when we get things wrong. So even if Ibos call us mumu, they have a point. We did not do as much as we should have and even though our people support Biafra, we are not loud enough.

so calaba people, iam not the one who call you mumu, your brother adopted it from ibos.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by disumusa: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2015
FrenchBiafran:

so calaba people, iam not the one who call you mumu, your brother adopted it from ibos. grin
FrenchBiafran:

so calaba people, iam not the one who call you mumu, your brother adopted it from ibos.
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by mauriceju2(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Between Hausa and Yoruba, Yoruba people are the ones extremely terrified of Nigeria dividing. i just discover that here in Nairaland, but i don't know why? may be they are afraid of Hausa, it seem like Igbo is a balance point in Nigeria, if you let them go there will be a serious problem between Hausa and Yoruba, it is because of igbo that Hausa find it very difficult to Islamicse Nigeria, Yoruba are up to 50% Muslim, to convert all of them to Islam will not be a problem if igbo are not part of Nigeria again and you know what Sharia and Islam mean, it mean death. an igbo man cannot be a true Muslim, if you see him in Mosque he is in a 419 mission Hausa know this very well
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by ARIZONA123(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2015
after1:

Who is superstar? You better go take care of your dying mother instead of splashing smelling spit everywhere on nairaland. Dumbo
. Thunder fire your senile LovePeddler mother there superstar1. Like said earlier u are being tracked. U will hear from us soon. Oga eme gi voom na anya
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by after1: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Thunder fire my senile LovePeddler mother. I AM A PRODUCT OF BABY FACTORY

SURE I KNOW. OMO ABI PABE. OFO LO MI EFO NSHE, OFO LOMA SHE GBEYIN AYE E. cheesy
Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Jman06(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2015
trotsky2:
you are very senseless human being!
As if there are no awusas in Biafraland. Sometimes you f00ls talk as if only igbos live in other tribes.

Na so I go New Layout the other day for Enugu, cum see plenty ofemmanus as dem dey drink dia oil soup, e jes be like maka I commot ma AK47 take level them dia. Idiats!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election / Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu / Don’t Stop Electricity Tariff Review, Fashola Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.