Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World (2985 Views)

My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story / 10 Weird Sex Facts / 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by MEILYN(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
These laws were not made up. They actually happen in the below mentioned countries.

Source http://intensetalk..nl/2015/08/shocking-weird-s3x-laws-around-world.html

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by MEILYN(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
More weird laws

Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by MEILYN(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
More

Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by sirthisthickkal: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cool ... cool

...*sips zobo *...
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by Fairgodwin(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lebanon, Guam and, Turkey; hahahahaha, I don laugh tire - especially Turkey (proving you're gay). Imagine not being gay but just cuz you wanna avoid joining the army, and then going to that extent of 'faking' it with another lily-livered guy who also doesn't want to join the army: Yuck!
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by ORACLE1975(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
headache ooiooo
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by Cutehector(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
My gosh, whch continent is guam located ooooooo.... I want to go there cheesy
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by Fmdipo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2015

Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by princepee: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
In the North of naija u can marry a 12yrs old girl even if u re 75yrs old.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by teepsee(f): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Funny
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by Infomizer(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Some weird asss shit mhen!
See level!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by MEILYN(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fmdipo:
but it wasn't meant to be funny now. Did you see it in the joke section?
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by misspicy(f): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nigeria no get weird law?

Dat of animals is so weird and those.men paid to disvirgin girls....lol

Abeg we need dis in naija to cub cheating husbands

Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by MEILYN(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:
Nigeria no get weird law?

Dat of animals is so weird and those.men paid to disvirgin girls....lol

Abeg we need dis in naija to cub cheating husbands
Which Nigerian law worse reach these ones?
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by Fmdipo(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2015
MEILYN:
but it wasn't meant to be funny now. Did you see it in the joke section?

I don't need to argue with you because I know that you would beat me with experience
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by MEILYN(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fmdipo:

I don't need to argue with you because I know that you would beat me with experience
Nobody is arguing with you mehn. I haven't got time for nitwits and dumbos.
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
ORACLE1975:
headache ooiooo
come let me gv u some pcm
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by drkay(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Weird laws.
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by Fmdipo(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
MEILYN:
Nobody is arguing with you mehn. I haven't got time for nitwits and dumbos.

Nitwit and dumbo that got married and gave birth to you?

Your initial comment revealed the level of your good public relation and home training.

Meanwhile one c.ondom could have prevented this from happening.
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by timilehing(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
In Nigeria nko
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
hmmm
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by ireneony(f): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
what of naija 14years jail sentence for being gay. that is weird to me undecided
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by apholaryn: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
ireneony:
what of naija 14years jail sentence for being gay. that is weird to me undecided
are you gay?

1 Like

Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by sulmeza(m): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lol...rili weird and stupid laws....im sure most guys will love to visit Guam....lol
Re: Shocking & Weird Sex Laws Around The World by MEILYN(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
ireneony:
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment When You Are Duped By Your Girlfriend! / How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift / Some Benefits Of The Backdoor Sex Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.