Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Groom Sues His Bride For Not Being Pretty Enough And Make-up Deception - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Sues His Bride For Not Being Pretty Enough And Make-up Deception (591 Views)

The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty / Groom Sues His Bride For Not Being Pretty Enough / Groom Sues And Divorces Bride The Nextday For Being Extremely Ugly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Sues His Bride For Not Being Pretty Enough And Make-up Deception by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
An Algerian groom took his bride to court just a day after
their marriage, accusing her of not looking as pretty as
before the wedding and of cheating him with much make-up.
The groom, who is seeking $20,000 damages, told court
in the capital Algiers that he was shocked when he got up in the next morning and found that his wife looked so
different, that he could not recognise her.
Newspapers in the North African Arab country said the groom swore in court that he even mistook his wife for a “thief who came to steal his apartment".
“The groom told the judge that he could not recognise his wife after she washed the make-up off her face.
"He said he was deceived by her as she used to fill up her face with make up before their marriage,” the papers said, quoting a court source.
“ He said she looked very beautiful and attractive before marriage, but when he woke up in the morning and found that she had washed the make-up off her face, he was frightened as he thought she was a thief.
"The groom told court that he is demanding $20,000
damages for his psychological suffering.”

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/groom-sues-his-bride-for-not-being.html?m=1
Re: Groom Sues His Bride For Not Being Pretty Enough And Make-up Deception by jamex93(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
good sue dem all
Re: Groom Sues His Bride For Not Being Pretty Enough And Make-up Deception by marshalcarter: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dis is madness nii.....dis madness is now goin beyond 9ja oooo....its even in the whole of africa

BTT...

Mr broom....you're an incompetent fool....just bks of useless make-up dat will make ur wife look lyk an african monster you sue ur wifey Ppl sha

As for me........I so fuckin hate make-up lyk hellangry but if ma wifey wanna make up...just powder nd dat mary sumtin aff do grin cos i won't go out with sumbody lookin lyk michael jackson grin grin

#sips weed
Re: Groom Sues His Bride For Not Being Pretty Enough And Make-up Deception by farano(f): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
lol...I think I look better without make-up.
Re: Groom Sues His Bride For Not Being Pretty Enough And Make-up Deception by may01(f): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
He did not love her truly, he loved what she looked like.

As for the lady, this is what you get when you're not honest with yourself and others
Re: Groom Sues His Bride For Not Being Pretty Enough And Make-up Deception by Zzyco: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Haahayayaya.. Laughing in cow language.. He didn't love her actually!! Women don't deceive, this learning guys with make up especially igbo boys wey like yellow girls.. U go just wake up after wedding see 1 50 yrs mama 4 bed..
Re: Groom Sues His Bride For Not Being Pretty Enough And Make-up Deception by Gurgle(f): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
"He thought she was a thief"! hahahaha
Re: Groom Sues His Bride For Not Being Pretty Enough And Make-up Deception by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol, too late my man. But how come he wasn't opportuned to see her without makeup during courtship? Makeup sef na wahala

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! – 9 Signs Your Boyfriend’s Female “friend” Is Something MORE. / Single Ladies: How To Spot The 'married Single Man' / #no2rape. The Dehumanising Effects Of Rape On The Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.