Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! (2392 Views)

Virgin Is Overrated After This... / Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by Shamstiel: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
We have been dating for practically 11months now and she haven't given it her full concentration cry

I think she feels she has nothing to loose or something. I sometimes feel she doesn't love me(but she does, she almost lost her virginity to me the last time we were together). I just find it exhausting and I don't want to break her heart. Please people, what do you think
Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by jeremiah505(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
If you really love her... And you're convince she loves you...
#Support her choice...
Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
She may finaly gv it to someone else... And u may end up regrettn u weren't d one
Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by asscb(f): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Shamstiel:
We have been dating for practically 11months now and she haven't given it her full concentration cry

I think she feels she has nothing to loose or something. I sometimes feel she doesn't love me(but she does, she almost lost her virginity to me the last time we were together). I just find it exhausting and I don't want to break her heart. Please people, what do you think
Hope!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by Shamstiel: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
She may finaly gv it to someone else... And u may end up regrettn u weren't d one

Should I have sex with her?
Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Shamstiel:

Should I have sex with her?
only when she is ready.. I won't advice u to force her...

1 Like

Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by braimeddy: 3:02am On Aug 08, 2015
It's not only exhausting but quiet frustrating. But if u really luv her and wants to marry her u ve to b patient wit her. A virgin gal ( above 20yrs) really needs time. She wants to b sure she'll b secure and u re not going to ditch her aftermath. I feel she luvs u. Sex is not a criteria for u to make ur judgment wether she luvs u or not. Be patient bro

1 Like

Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by evatee(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2015
It's tough bro!
Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by Sommyangel(f): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2015
You shouldn't have started relationship if ur not ready to abide by her rules
Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by IamLEGEND1: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2015
dump her ASAP.

life is too short to be waiting around for a girl to be "READY"
Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by MrCork: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2015
Shamstiel:

....datin virgin exhaustin how??...bro u don't hav priiiiiick? ...YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNNNN!!!! (no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by ggrin(f): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2015
^ ^
Mumu
Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2015
she need to be secured op,if u luv her,then marry her.
Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by Shamstiel: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
MrCork:

....datin virgin exhaustin how??...bro u don't hav priiiiiick? ...YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNNNN!!!! (no ofeinse) undecided

I don't wanna disvirgin her yet
Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by Shamstiel: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sommyangel:

I am abiding still...you are beautiful though smiley
Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by czarr(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
U better be the one to deflower her.
Else you'll regret it,BTW

How sure are you say she be V grin
Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by MrCork: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Shamstiel:

I don't wanna disvirgin her yet

STORY....bro if u don't wanna enter ...shift & let me enter!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by Tapout(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
hmm..bro r u sure she's a Virgin?? cos one she-dog like d@ kept telling a friend of mine she was a Virgin, till he found out d@ another guy out there was banging her brains out....she may be, she may not ...just make sure she's not playing canter ball on your head....

#tapout
Re: Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! by Cruzeiro(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sommyangel:
Her rules Is that what this is about? C'mon sad

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help / Sarimah Has Done It Again Oooooooooooooooooo / Haved You Ever Pictured Another Person Whilst Making Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.