Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. (2062 Views)

I Am Still Virgin / Virgin Is Overrated After This... / 6 Rare Romancelanders Who Are Still Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by Nkasiobi87(f): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
I visited a friend yesterday and there was this quiet mood in the house. I inquire from her what it is all about ,she told me that her husband is inside one of the rooms checking if her two step daughters, are still virgin. one is 18yrs and in her yr1 in university while the other is 17yrs waiting for post ume.my friend and I waited for him to come out after like 10minutes their family doctor arrived we notice that the husband called him while in that room, the doctor joined him in the room.the husband was a very strict man.he restrict my friend from taking care of this girls that there are his , so anything that concerns them my friend backs off. after like 30minutes o,they came out and the younger girl was saying that the father was forcing his finger inside her all in the name of checking. please o what is this man thinking on doing this because i can't understand what he is doing this for.
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
undecided undecided

Sorry OP.

Your friend just married a pervert.

Chai! That's disgusting. angry angry angry

She had better watch him closely else he'll be the one to defile the girls.

Chikenna!
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by overdrive(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
d man is a perv.
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by givemedatin: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is terribly wrong. . . The man may be mess.ing or banging the day light outta these gurls. . . . I smell a pervert and pedophile.

On a lighter note,

Yesterday at noon, two young men were walking
in the rich neighbourhood of VGC Lekki.
A young lady was constantly watching them from
her balcony. She made a kissing gesture at them.
Confused, one of d guys looked behind to see if
they were the one the lady was signaling. To his
great surprise the lady pointed at him to confirm
he was the one she was signaling. In attempting
to honour the invitation, the other guy held his
hand to dissuade him not to go, that it was a trap.
The 1st guy looked at his friend and said to him
"This beautiful sheri pawpaw dey call me, you say
make i no go? You be bad belle, You dey craze?
Make u dey go, I go join you later the guy zoomed
off to the gate entrance, and went up to the lady.
There, she welcomed him with a smile and ask
him to sit on the sofa and be comfortable. She
will be with him soon. Minutes later the door bell
rang.... She whispered "my husband has come
back unexpectedly, please, take the pressing iron
and pretend to be ironing" she added more
clothes.
The husband was wearing the rank of a Colonel in
the army.
The guy obliged and took the iron and began
ironing the clothes as the husband sat there
watching TV throughout.
He ironed the clothes of the husband, woman,
children, tablecloths, sheets, curtains till 6pm. The
woman then gave him one thousand naira
The next day, the guy meets the other and
narrates his ordeal.
The other guy : "Eeeeh, no be you wan date
beautiful sheri koko?.... if you care to know, those
clothes you ironed?
-
-
-
-
I washed them"
TGIF.. Have fun today, life is good.

3 Likes

Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by DRISKLEF(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
OP keep it up. Your storytelling skills will in a matter of time, start putting some crabs on your table.
Maybe by them i'll believe your story. undecided
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Whatshockedshockedshockedshocked

Wetin dey man do dey wrong,

*Chai see as I dey vex......sadsad

Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by photoshoot(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
It used to be the work of the mother,

I think the man is just fingering his daughters
undecided
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by Nkasiobi87(f): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
DRISKLEF:
OP keep it up. Your storytelling skills will in a matter of time, start putting some crabs on your table.
Maybe by them i'll believe your story. undecided
DRISKLEF is not a fab story.it real and true.
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by ivyT(f): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is a fake story, if otherwise, the woman no get brain
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by Nkasiobi87(f): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
ivyT:
what is she surpose to do.fight the man? please tell me because she needs advice too.
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by DRISKLEF(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
ivyT:
Aptly put. You've spoken well.

I must say your beauty is one that can make a vicious lieutenant lay down his arms in total submission and recreancy . smileysmiley How are you doing? Morning dew.
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by DRISKLEF(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
DRISKLEF is not a fab story.it real and true.
Maybe yea, maybe nay! undecided

Hard to believe but the woman should fight against the husband's act.
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by Dericman(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=Nkasiobi87 post=46664898] chai, ifeneme nuwa....!
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by ivyT(f): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Aptly put. You've spoken well.

I must say your beauty is one that can make a vicious lieutenant lay down his arms in total submission and recreancy . smileysmiley How are you doing? Morning dew.
awwww,thanks hun

m fine and you?

Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by byvan03: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Some women no get head, so to remain married she let her husband defile her kids? mcchheeeww!!
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by esejessy(f): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Disgusting!!!!! Will never allow DAT rubbish.
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:01am On Jun 25, 2016
byvan03:
Some women no get head, so to remain married she let her husband defile her kids? mcchheeeww!!
No ma, the Op's friend isn't their mother, she is their step mum and the op said the man has instructed the woman not to train his kids for him. Hmmmm, that sounds weird though.
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:08am On Jun 25, 2016
Hell no! because you want to determine my virginity, you put your hand in my vagina? undecided. Are you kidding me? That's never going to happen. If I am a virgin or not should be my business and my business alone and not my parents and most especially not my Dad. The high time parents knows their boundaries with their kids, the better ooooo. Orisirisi dey happen ooooo, hian! Thank God for my parents sha.
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:09am On Jun 25, 2016
From my own POV. The Man is right, because you cant just be spending on gals who ma wish to go get a destructive bang outside. And any day one mess up. She should be ready to start fending for her self or bring the man to marry her.
Re: Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. by Kexorcist(m): 3:50am On Jun 25, 2016
There's a place for men who do such things to their daughters. It's called prison. And I can't believe he's not in Texas!

(1) (Reply)

To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support / Trashy OR Sexy >> Ugandan Babe Exposes Her Wet Punni In Photoshoot! / What Is That One Thing You Hate About Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.