Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics (48799 Views)

Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) / Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo / Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Stuns In A Throwback Bikini Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
you be winch?
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by slightlyMad(f): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
DuchessD:

Jesus!!! I hardly can believe your type still exist

just ignore the village boy, he has never seen such before.
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by mcprince32(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
She should just go and hide. Its not for public display. I haven't and won't display my wife's own.
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by bummyla(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
I just sidon dey watch una! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by enomakos(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
promayor1:
Who did the work?
my grandfather did grin
promayor1:
Who did the work?
my grandfather did
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Otsealu1(f): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa o. Would it not have been preferrable If she gives birth and post the pics of the baby onine so every one can see and thank God for sae delivery rather than showing us naked bump. That's how they announe themselves and later on be giving pastors sleepless night for what they could hae prevented. Abeg next topic that can educate the mind.
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Komedy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bonapart:
If my wife try this sh!t , she'll leave
lool, and yu want to prove to us you are wat? A no nonsense man who wud send his wife packing for taking a picture? Or did she expose any private thing?
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Lawalemi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
What's my biz? I wasn't there when you were `chopping` it
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Bonapart(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Komedy:
lool, and yu want to prove to us you are wat? A no nonsense man who wud send his wife packing for taking a picture? Or did she expose any private thing?
exposing baby bump is no different from exposing private parts
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by marylandcakes: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
DuchessD:

There is a word for it , I think "narrow mindedness"
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Komedy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bonapart:
exposing baby bump is no different from exposing private parts
wowww, this is new, it's ok tho,am cool with my wife taking such a picture, no need to make life more complicated dan it already is.
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Komedy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Loool, you push up breasts and walk in public with almost everything popping out yet criticize a woman who showed notin but her unborn child. Amazing

1 Like

Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Bonapart(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Komedy:
wowww, this is new, it's ok tho,am cool with my wife taking such a picture, no need to make life more complicated dan it already is.
you funny.... I won't allow it. Trust me cos i mean it
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Rapfrick(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Are u over weight or not happy about ur body size and weight?if you stays in imo state and u are want to loose weight you can call me +2347034317090 am a bouncer and a personal trainer but my services will cost you a little its not just about the money but you have to be willing to help her self before calling beside I can't help you if are not ready to help your self you should be willing to take on challenges
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by obowunmi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nuella222:
U think its easy to get pregnant and carry it healthy and hearty till 9 months without any problems? If u think its easy like abc then get urself pregnant let's see if the whole world will not hear it even d spirits living beyond. Jealousy!

Shaaaraaaaap angry undecided
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
MissEse:
Beautiful woman. Is pregnancy trending?
for the married , Yes! For the unmarried,it's a disgrace ,my opinion though
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by luvablewendy(f): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
ProfEinstein:
My Mum and I, my mum and I, we will be there for one another..... We understand each other better... Congrats grin grin
I love dis program
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Godsonkemz(m): 12:04am On Aug 10, 2015
The man sabi score like messi scoring his second goal.
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by gabbytabby: 1:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Bonapart:
If my wife try this sh!t , she'll leave

No worry your head a woman this beautiful get her level and you gat yours.

Chinyere for village no go try this cos she know say na machete you go take chase her.

angry

1 Like

Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Adaezeagu(f): 2:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Season of pregnancy
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by jejew(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2015
my queen......your beauty still glitters....kudos!!!
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by simpleseyi: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2015
azimibraun:
After so many abortions it's unbelievable to them that they could still get pregnant so they want us to help them see if it's really real. If not why all this madness? Imagine their kids growing up 2morrow to be like the pope, UN sec general, responsible positions of authority and people begin to Google their mums pregnancy before they had them. Short sighted ladies.

So many posters blasting you for this comment. My brother na so life be ooo. Human beings do not like the truth, but God hates lies and liars. What do we do? We have very little time to spend with humans here on earth but millions of years to spend with God after death. Who would proud to have such a woman as mother?
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by ojibwa: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2015
azimibraun:
After so many abortions it's unbelievable to them that they could still get pregnant so they want us to help them see if it's really real. If not why all this madness? Imagine their kids growing up 2morrow to be like the pope, UN sec general, responsible positions of authority and people begin to Google their mums pregnancy before they had them. Short sighted ladies.

timid man, bettet wake up. swear say u be virgin , or u married as a virgin if at all u are married . village man!
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Farkson(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2015
DuchessD:

By ur comment it is 0bvious u will see no wrong if ur wiffy do this. It is crazy why do u have to show d whole world ur tommy becus u are naturally pregnant? She should have wait to deliver and show d baby. Pls mind ur comment to save ur personality.
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Chiaka(f): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2015
Wow! Nice pics!
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Crativjosh(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Beautiful lady...
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Bonapart(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
gabbytabby:

No worry your head a woman this beautiful get her level and you gat yours.

Chinyere for village no go try this cos she know say na machete you go take chase her.

angry
you funny
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by DuchessD(f): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Farkson:

By ur comment it is 0bvious u will see no wrong if ur wiffy do this. It is crazy why do u have to show d whole world ur tommy becus u are naturally pregnant? She should have wait to deliver and show d baby. Pls mind ur comment to save ur personality.

Interestin to knw u support bullying,its her life,its her pregnancy and her baby so plz let's giv it a rest
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
azimibraun:
I wonder who liked this shitty comment.
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics by Layonle(f): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
azimibraun:
u av a big problem n only d devil can epp u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] / Photos From Charles Idibia's White Wedding / Seyi Law Blasts 2 Men Who Said His Daughter Is Obese (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.