Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Woman and make-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman and make-up (1034 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman and make-up by mazechdotcom: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2015
An Algerian man has sued his new wife for $20,000 because of fraud and the alleged psychological distress she caused him when he first saw her without makeup. The man took his wife to court just a day after their marriage, accusing her of not looking as pretty as before the wedding and of cheating him with much make-up.

He told court in the capital Algiers that he was shocked when he got up in the next morning and found that his wife looked so different, that he could not recognize her. grin

He said she looked very beautiful and attractive before marriage, but when he woke up in the morning and found that she had washed the make-up off her face, he was frightened as he thought she was a thief.

Haha, funny! Nairalanders, what do you guys say about this issue

Click to read full details - https://www.mazech.com/make-up

Re: Woman and make-up by mazechdotcom: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Woman and make-up by sluk(m): 6:56am On Aug 09, 2015
I laugh in swahili
Re: Woman and make-up by kamair237(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Herd dis over BBC...
Re: Woman and make-up by Gurgle(f): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2015
He thought she was a thief haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Woman and make-up by kelvyn7: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2015
gbammmm!

but dis is too much nau

I would have done the same angry
Re: Woman and make-up by heykims(m): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2015
Source?
Re: Woman and make-up by mazechdotcom: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2015
lol
Re: Woman and make-up by mascot87(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2015
Ladies scamming men since time memorial. Smh for fake ladies
Re: Woman and make-up by Gurgle(f): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2015
kelvyn7:
gbammmm!

but dis is too much nau

I would have done the same angry

you don't mean it grin grin grin

the poor lady sha
Re: Woman and make-up by Visocrate(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2015
maybe no courtship before the marriage you just see am then you go marry am shege
Re: Woman and make-up by mazechdotcom: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2015
Visocrate:
maybe no courtship before the marriage you just see am then you go marry am shege

Same thoughts I have undecided
Re: Woman and make-up by Medunah: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2015
Hmm, did dey also apply makeup on her breast, hand and oda part of her body??
I think that pix is a b4 and after bleaching iish not make up

(1) (Reply)

My Roommate The Prostitute (must Read) / What An Irony Of Life! (see Pics) / The Saddest Way To Find Out Your Daughter Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.