Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Quick Ejaculation And Weak Erection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quick Ejaculation And Weak Erection (554 Views)

Nigerian Men And Weak Erection / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Ejaculation And Weak Erection by CHARLESBENNY: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2015
I have had much cases of quick ejaculation and weak erection and I think it's worth addressing in order to assist those who are too shy to come out for assistance.

You have to learn how to take back and hold unto your power. It's a give away of your emotional energy that causes quick ejaculation or weak erection. You already gave it away ever before you started the sex or the fun play.

You should know that sex or romance is all about energy exchange. In fact, this is the creative energy force of life at every level and dimension. And the best way to create very effectively is to produce within, hold unto and nurture before pushing outward as a manifestation.

Quick ejaculation or weak erection is a state of emotional imbalance, its cure is re balancing of the emotional body.

There's a state of emotional balance. That's the state that everyone with this quick ejaculation and weak erection experience needs to learn how to create and maintain for themselves.

I have personally applied this on myself and on others who has come to me

I can also assist you in it.

You can book a private session with me, Spiritsize Charlesbenny or attend our August workshop on Sunday 16th August, 2015.

WhatsApp: 08032328836

Bb pin: 52EFFFF1

Facebook: Spiritsize Charlesbenny Mbanefo.
Re: Quick Ejaculation And Weak Erection by sluk(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2015
God forbid weak erection for wia I dey.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Most Romantic Proposal Ever [must Watch] / How Come I Always Meet Cool People Outside When I'm Looking Like Crap ??? / First Daughter Sasha Obama & Her Cute Date At Homecoming Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.