Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk (5072 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by adeokunade: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2015
NL, pls I need your advice, I am a guy with a moderate social life and I met this girl last year and we started dating thereafter, I never suspected any kind of unfaithfullness untill she told me last week that she has a confession to make. This lady in her early 20's confessed to be smoking skonk but she promised to stop, to make the matter complicated,one of my friend told me that the substance is worse than Marijuana; they call it SK. I am a bit confused because every other thing in the girl pleases me aside this revelation. Should I continue with the relationship when there so many decent girl out there? Pls we are not talking about marriage o
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by iceberylin(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2015
Untill she puts it in ya indomie,she hasn't really done any harm cool

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Cutehector(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2015
I"d apreciate if she tells me she z got habits
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by adeokunade: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2015
iceberylin:
Can she try that? What can she achieve with that
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by iceberylin(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2015
adeokunade:
Can she try that? What can she achieve with that
To become her Royal highness grin

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2015
SK...bro, she no dey smoke am alone..I guess she has guys she smokes it wit, nd d guy(s) fvck her after each smoke... u watch nollywood, dont u?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2015
Skunk u mean ..
Lol same thing as marijuana , weed etc
Just that this is not as natural contains more chemicals n higher amount of THC ... which even over here some ppl go, memory loss, addiction, mad, paranoid,just mentally unstable some get sectioned but it doesnt kill u cant over dose ..

Advice her to stop , n if she cant den move right on ... U can only advice her u cnt make her stop if she doesn't want to ...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2015
iceberylin:
Lol dat might just end her the effect is worse when mixed with food ..
Used to be a youth worker so i have seen wt it can do ..

Lol but indomine is a naija thing .. Here the mix it with cakes sugar combo makes it last longer .. Visit amsterdam .. Ur eye go open
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by iceberylin(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol dat might just end her the effect is worse when mixed with food ..
Used to be a youth worker so i have seen wt it can do ..

Lol but indomine is a naija thing .. Here the mix it with cakes sugar combo makes it last longer .. Visit amsterdam .. Ur eye go open

Visit Naija...

Niqqaz even mixes it with Pap
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2015
iceberylin:

Visit Naija...

Niqqaz even mixes it with Pap
Wt lol boarding school flex hehehe
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Does she stays in Oniru
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by iceberylin(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Wt lol boarding school flex hehehe
V been their...

V seen niqqaz walk around Naked..
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Tallesty1(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2015
She is also cheating on you...........
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by achinaboy(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2015
shes just minding her biznesss thas all
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by 1miccza: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2015
justified19:
SK...bro, she no dey smoke am alone..I guess she has guys she smokes it wit, nd d guy(s) fvck her after each smoke... u watch nollywood, dont u?

Op that's one part that she won't tell you any lady that smokes skunk or sk would be someone that is serially bleeped by guys... She won't tell you that!!!!!I have a neighbour that does that and she could camp any guy she takes in for more than 4 hours and all they do is smoke Sk and Bleep all through..... She changes guys like they are clothes on a rack.....
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2015
1miccza:

Op that's one part that she won't tell you any lady that smokes skunk or sk would be someone that is serially bleeped by guys... She won't tell you that!!!!!I have a neighbour that does that and she could camp any guy she takes in for more than 4 hours and all they do is smoke Sk and Bleep all through..... She changes guys like they are clothes on a rack.....
naso e be o
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by adeokunade: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2015
justified19:
naso e be o
She told me that she was introduced into it by her female friends in school
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by adeokunade: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2015
Op that's one part that she won't tell you any lady that smokes skunk or sk would be someone that is serially bleeped by guys... She won't tell you that!!!!!I have a neighbour that does that and she could camp any guy she takes in for more than 4 hours and all they do is smoke Sk and Bleep all through..... She changes guys like they are clothes on a rack.....[/quote]
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by adeokunade: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2015
1miccza:

She said she was introduced into it by her friends in school, though she said she will stop but I doubt the genuity of that because you can suspect from her character or behaviour
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Mznaett: 11:52am On Aug 09, 2015
I've got some crazy friendz who take that stuff but guy just talk 2her abt d danger she'd gradually stop with time sha
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by 1miccza: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2015
adeokunade:
She said she was introduced into it by her friends in school, though she said she will stop but I doubt the genuity of that because you can suspect from her character or behaviour

She's only trying to make herself look good before you,such a lady would hardly stop,she would also be insatiable when it comes to sex

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by 1miccza: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2015
justified19:
naso e be o
Abi o bros
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by sleekch1c(f): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
1miccza:

She's only trying to make herself look good before you,such a lady would hardly stop,she would also be insatiable when it comes to sex

Rubbish talk.

@op,please leave the girl in peace. She deserves better than a self righteous hypocrite. People like you end up with retired oloshos because you detest the truth and prefer pretence. Where is the love in your relationship? Can't u help her get over the addiction?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by 1miccza: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
sleekch1c:

Rubbish talk.

@op,please leave the girl in peace. She deserves better than a self righteous hypocrite. People like you end up with retired oloshos because you detest the truth and prefer pretence. Where is the love in your relationship? Can't u help her get over the addiction?

I am quite used to people like you here on Nl who try to justify their inadequacies and wrong doings by telling themselves half truths and barefafaced lies. I have a classic case of the OP's story as my next door neighbour. In as much as i believe in love,i also know that one does not and would not jump into a burning fire even when it leads to death in the name of love. What i am telling the OP is what i've been witnessing for years. However he has the right to make his decision it's his call and these are just analysis and nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by mymissingrib(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
ARE U SURE ITS ONLY SK SHE TAKES?
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by paragon40(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
@op she's ready to change and she needs u.....pls do d needful....support her..
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
adeokunade:
She told me that she was introduced into it by her female friends in school
it doesn't matter...she must av introduced men to her as well
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by DaisyII: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
I see(read) a story similar to that of Majek fashek's.
Skonk,weed,etc n addiction.
She needs a counsellor and rehabilitation perhaps.(it's an addiction)
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by ilo04(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
guy, if u don't know, nah olosho be your babe
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by hollowpot15684(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Don't bother urself, u re just d luckiest man in d world. I've been looking for girls like dat e don tay.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by hollowpot15684(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
DaisyII:
I see(read) a story similar to that of Majek fashek's.

Skonk,weed,etc n addiction.

She needs a counsellor and rehabilitation perhaps.(it's an addiction)

It is not as complicated as u guys think it is.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by DaisyII: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
hollowpot15684:

It is not as complicated as u guys think it is.
Oh yeah?
Why is he sharing his testimony on NL den?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life / Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew !! / Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.