Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

How To Maintain Your Pink/reddish Lips(continuation) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Maintain Your Pink/reddish Lips(continuation) (817 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Maintain Your Pink/reddish Lips(continuation) by greenstar: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2015
happy sunday guys! smiley
seqence to my thread last week about how to get pink and reddish lips,i promised to create another thread about how to maintain the lips.. i wont post it here cuz sm peepz sent more than a hundred pms requesting me to send it to their mail.so if you are interested about getting the e-book imput ur mail and notify me. smiley
Re: How To Maintain Your Pink/reddish Lips(continuation) by falconey(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2015
Bleep!
Re: How To Maintain Your Pink/reddish Lips(continuation) by greenstar: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2015
falconey:
he is right.
thanks boss smiley glad it is working out for you
Re: How To Maintain Your Pink/reddish Lips(continuation) by heayey(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Dem dey use am collect money 4 bank

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your Pink/reddish Lips(continuation) by iceberylin(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2015
When you gat a black lips
heayey:
Dem dey use am collect money 4 bank
Re: How To Maintain Your Pink/reddish Lips(continuation) by Gurgle(f): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Chai! you again
Re: How To Maintain Your Pink/reddish Lips(continuation) by valmunich(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2015
This OP can lie for Africa ohh...

Hundreds of e-mails my left balls undecided
Re: How To Maintain Your Pink/reddish Lips(continuation) by heayey(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2015
iceberylin:
When you gat a black lips
Hey dumbass, Unfortunately for u...I dnt need Anything to make my lips pink...
Re: How To Maintain Your Pink/reddish Lips(continuation) by princeuj2015(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pink lips thread ni

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Find It Hard To Trust Girls / What Would You Do If U Found Out Your Son Is Gay. / Mature Advice Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.