Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,474 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised (5991 Views)

Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? / Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! / My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by misspicy(f): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
What?shocked something is missing in dis epistle tho
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Atlantian: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Its like the hot water has affected the OP psychologically also. Sorry brooda. I agree, its not good to keep our ex-friends close to us. You can never know what is lurking behind their minds.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by chigoizie7(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Not saying I can do it sha, But some men deserves worst

Are u kidding? How could u say such a thing? No one deserves any form of violence. Be u man or woman.

Seriously, f u think that some men truly deserve worst, then, what will u say the lady that did that to the guy deserves?

Ur heart is dark and wicked.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by temmyt20(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
didn't get d message after reading about 3 lines. had to scroll down to see d pix, scrolled back up, read d story again....in summary, I think d op was trying to say his jealous ex did dis to him on his sister's wedding
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Bimbomartins(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Am out ta words. Seem like a story culled from Nigeria former romance magazine"hints"
However if its true, wickedness is man is inate, everyman needs the right trigger and he/she is on auto-pilot. "
However if its true, wickedness in man is innate, everyman needs the right trigger and he/she is on auto-pilot.
God will comfort u. [/color]Am out ta words.
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by iamrealdeji(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
And some people would come here saying muslim ladies are Boko Haram,terrorists,etc,is this not worse than Boko Haram? At least Boko Haram suicide bombers were paid,they're more like assassins but this one just did it without any purpose,she just feels like hurting this gentleman,good you said it has nothing to do with religion or tribe. But have they arrested her?
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by iamrealdeji(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
God will comfort you op,with time,its going to heal
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by obowunmi(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
After plucking her finish, you go find a nice sweet virgin girl...

Keep on deceiving yourself. Good for you, next time treat women like a human being. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by xtervaganza(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
i'll kill her right there and then

i cant let her be alive after...........its impossible
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by bouyantbetty(f): 12:30am On Aug 10, 2015
shocked
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by kindredspirit(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2015
[/quote]Was it intended for me or my girl
it's a big question i can't answer cos that was the couch she manage to sleep, as there were so much pple in the house? But one thing is sure this is a wicked act, done by someone who only God knows can kill out of reasons I can't answer[quote]

Who understands the above? Is it that the guy is unsure as to the identity of the person that poured hot water on him?
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Barayeks(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2015
I couldn't understand shit..... terrible writeup

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by 400billionman: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
raystar96:
I hardly post on nairaland.com but i decided to do this today, so
that persons can learn and also see how wicked humans
can be. I am sorry if my words may hurt a few persons,but
note that wat i put here is an expose of personal
experience. A dating relationship is a period of knowing
each other, and see if both are compatible and can make
couples, it's not a do or die affair,like my cousin Will call it
"it's a game, you may win or lose the match". My dear friends,especially the males, don't be deceived or
let the whole idea of holy holy or church goer deceive you,
be wise as a serpent. Some persons may come from a xtain
home or be a "born again" doesn't mean their ain't tendency
of them having psycho issues or have bad attitude or
satanic spirit.We have all had our share of hurt and disappointment from people we loved and cared for, reasons best known to them.Despite that we moved on and in our little way remain in touch with those that hurt us,in our own little way,with a redefined relationship.
I am not perfect, hence I acknowledge i have erred in one or
the other, still that didn't take away the fact that I was so
caring and nice, was humble and made sacrifices for the
sake of this despite even Josephine's shortcomings, with
the hope she will get better and change for good.
It is said that the secret of a pudding is in the eating, I
tolerated so much, but I guess every person has it's
tolerance limit. First thought of what people like u and
others will say and persuasion from a dear frd ,made me try
to still hope for a change. One day, I realised that and
decided that it's not so much about what you think and say
but about me,my life and future. I dusted my foot in a polite
manner and moved on.
Her stupidity,stubborness and attitude wouldn't make her
accept fate and trying working on her destructive self.
On a glorious day, a day God has ordained for the wedding
of my Sis. She was invited with a Godly heart and innocence
by my Sis, all because she didn't want to back down on the
promise made to her that when her wedding comes she will
be the one to handle one or two things.
Truth being told despite all I still kept her bad spirit,
manipulative spirit, deceptive spirit ( someone who could
paint herself snow white) from certain people and they all
think and concluded she has being jilted after two years of
relationship. It's been close to a year I saw her, though she
has being pestering the life of me and all persons ard me.
The destructive spirit in her that made me dust my foot, was
brought to bear, shown to the public by herself.
The traditional wedding has being down, just few hours to d
Big Day which I had so much to do. At about 4am a hot
water was poured on me. Was it intended for me or my girl
it's a big question i can't answer cos that was the couch
she manage to sleep, as there were so much pple in the
house? But one thing is sure this is a wicked act, done by
someone who only God knows can kill out of reasons I can't
answer? It hurts me that a person that comes from such a
nice family , with siblings whom I respect could do such.... I
always say it,a persons character and mentality is more of
an individual thing than generalising a tribe or religion
I thank God for putting the devil to shame and making the
wedding successful after all, i leave her to God
My dear friends especially those who had castigated my
decisions, I leave you to conclude.... I do hope their is a
msg for all of us to learn.

Why did you invite her to your wedding since you once dated and left her ?
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by rallymento(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
400billionman:

Why did you invite her to your wedding since you once dated and left her ?
the sister invited her not him. You can read the passage again for more clarification
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Rapmoney(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
It baffles me how people believe all sort of trash on NL!!! Is this not the same pics we saw in the story of a domestic help whose boss poured hot water on? Op, go and look for something meaningful to do. Some of us are wiser than your lies!!!
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by 400billionman: 3:03am On Aug 22, 2015
rallymento:
the sister invited her not him. You can read the passage again for more clarification

I know, nah still same thing. He knew his sister invited his Ex and didn't object... Silence they say is agreement.

The effect is same..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady With The ‘biggest Butt In West Africa’ Flaunts It In New Photos / Should I Forget My "fiance"? / Random Bad Things U Like In A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.