Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised (5952 Views)

Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? / Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! / My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by raystar96(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2015
I hardly post on nairaland.com but i decided to do this today, so
that persons can learn and also see how wicked humans
can be. I am sorry if my words may hurt a few persons,but
note that wat i put here is an expose of personal
experience. A dating relationship is a period of knowing
each other, and see if both are compatible and can make
couples, it's not a do or die affair,like my cousin Will call it
"it's a game, you may win or lose the match". My dear friends,especially the males, don't be deceived or
let the whole idea of holy holy or church goer deceive you,
be wise as a serpent. Some persons may come from a xtain
home or be a "born again" doesn't mean their ain't tendency
of them having psycho issues or have bad attitude or
satanic spirit.We have all had our share of hurt and disappointment from people we loved and cared for, reasons best known to them.Despite that we moved on and in our little way remain in touch with those that hurt us,in our own little way,with a redefined relationship.
I am not perfect, hence I acknowledge i have erred in one or
the other, still that didn't take away the fact that I was so
caring and nice, was humble and made sacrifices for the
sake of this despite even Josephine's shortcomings, with
the hope she will get better and change for good.
It is said that the secret of a pudding is in the eating, I
tolerated so much, but I guess every person has it's
tolerance limit. First thought of what people like u and
others will say and persuasion from a dear frd ,made me try
to still hope for a change. One day, I realised that and
decided that it's not so much about what you think and say
but about me,my life and future. I dusted my foot in a polite
manner and moved on.
Her stupidity,stubborness and attitude wouldn't make her
accept fate and trying working on her destructive self.
On a glorious day, a day God has ordained for the wedding
of my Sis. She was invited with a Godly heart and innocence
by my Sis, all because she didn't want to back down on the
promise made to her that when her wedding comes she will
be the one to handle one or two things.
Truth being told despite all I still kept her bad spirit,
manipulative spirit, deceptive spirit ( someone who could
paint herself snow white) from certain people and they all
think and concluded she has being jilted after two years of
relationship. It's been close to a year I saw her, though she
has being pestering the life of me and all persons ard me.
The destructive spirit in her that made me dust my foot, was
brought to bear, shown to the public by herself.
The traditional wedding has being down, just few hours to d
Big Day which I had so much to do. At about 4am a hot
water was poured on me. Was it intended for me or my girl
it's a big question i can't answer cos that was the couch
she manage to sleep, as there were so much pple in the
house? But one thing is sure this is a wicked act, done by
someone who only God knows can kill out of reasons I can't
answer? It hurts me that a person that comes from such a
nice family , with siblings whom I respect could do such.... I
always say it,a persons character and mentality is more of
an individual thing than generalising a tribe or religion
I thank God for putting the devil to shame and making the
wedding successful after all, i leave her to God
My dear friends especially those who had castigated my
decisions, I leave you to conclude.... I do hope their is a
msg for all of us to learn.

1 Share

Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2015
Generally! WRONG...
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by sluk(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2015
this is terrible
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Bacteriocin(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2015
hmmm
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by ladyF(f): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2015
Haaa
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by ELTON123(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by falconey(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Zector(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2015
Too long to read

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2015
Gory!
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by TruMaster: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2015
grin

Ol boy see GOBE!
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Kingsasian(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by adamilen(f): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2015
You know who did it. Why didn't you get her arrested?
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Tallesty1(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2015
Nawa ooo
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Diploxy(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2015
LadyF again. Na waa o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by bewla(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2015
g
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2015
Oh No!!!!! This is too cruel.

That lady is heartless.

I don't agree that all ladies are like that because I MUST marry a good, loving, hardworking and compassionate wife.

Forgive her!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by corisande: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2015
embarassed
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Claroo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Damn! Even devil is scared of women cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Brugo(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Anger issues. Parents have a lot of work cut out for them.
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Who else couldn't read past the first sentence and had to scroll down to check the 'graphic picture'?

Op can do better by arranging his write-up properly to make it an easy read for we his audience.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by kinggenesis(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Too bad
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by dhamstar(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sorry bro
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by kennyman2000(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
sorry..
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by constance500: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
I tried reading , I no gree understand.

Sorry for the burnt nyansh op.
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by ebamma(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
At first you said that it happened at your sister's marriage at end of your tale you said at your wedding,

This your story too carry confusion oh
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by xkris11(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
She is terrible,heartless,you need to run away from her completely,Thank God its not more than this just treat yourself and leave judgement for God.
Sisters in the church are worst this days..
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Babe2sure(f): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Whaaat? She is heartless and evil! That's bad!
OP sorry.
You don't generalize. Wicked act is not gender specific.
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by joe4christ(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
And you forgive this If you were my brother, I'll disown you I swear!
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Not saying I can do it sha, But some men deserves worst
Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
I didn't understand one bit of all the gibberish the op wrote..

Just for the sake of the picture,lemme shout "this is gross",after that am confused of the writeup again.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised by Kelklein(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
[size=16pt] @op

..This your stories get as e be o

It's kinda difficult to really comprehend

but it's good you have chosen to forgive everything

...your next big task right now is to try to forget it (though it's gonna be tough to do with that scar) - that is where God comes in.

Be closer to God now than ever...pray Him to give you the strength to overcome every force of evil against you.

don't hold any grudge against her or anyone.

Do these and trust me,, you will overcome!

wish u quick recovery [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture / Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign / Let's Share Our Valentine Thoughts To That Special One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.