Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 (3709 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions / Ladies;Hitting A Guy On His Chest Or Spanking His Butt Is A Sexual Molestation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by MemphisDepay(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2015
Guys,I want you to select one. Ladies, you can asses the comments too. Happy sunday!!!
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Gurgle(f): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Hair can be gotten rid of more easily than tribal marks

1 Like

Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2015
none, buh in this case i'll go with tribal mark and the babe go fine sha...

2 Likes

Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by iceberylin(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:
Buh tribal marks aren't hereditary...
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

but it will keep coming over and over again...

1 Like

Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Kingsasian(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Hair on chest.
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Gurgle(f): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2015
iceberylin:

I didn't say so what do you mean
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Gurgle(f): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2015
Dharniel:

but it will keep coming over and over again...

It wont if the lady eats and exercises well. That's a result of hormonal imbalance with some genetic predisposition
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Exponental(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2015
Love should be the priority.
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by MemphisDepay(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Exponental:
Love should be the priority.
but these factors are important, I guess!
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

It wont if the lady eats and exercises well. That's a result of hormonal imbalance with some genetic predisposition

so how does food and exercise affect genetics?
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by iceberylin(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

I didn't say so what do you mean

So the kids won't suffer rejection
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Gurgle(f): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Dharniel:

so how does food and exercise affect genetics?

lifestyle choices can prevent come genetic vulnerabilities from surfacing

The same way if you have heart disease or diabetes running in your family you can take steps to prevent it from affecting you personally, even though you are more likely to get it than the average person

a lot of women have worse hormone imbalance but they don't get any hair. its just to do with how you were made
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Gurgle(f): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2015
iceberylin:

So the kids won't suffer rejection

Yeah that's true. As long as you can prevent your children from getting the tribal marks because somebody was lecturing me on another thread that tribal marks cause rejection too
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by TruMaster: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2015
grin
None of the above! I don't date freaks and I don't mange girls! Never have never will! This your question should be directed to madmen, native doctors or learners! I'm a boss!

1 Like

Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by iceberylin(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah that's true. As long as you can prevent your children from getting the tribal marks because somebody was lecturing me on another thread that tribal marks cause rejection too

Yh,it does
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2015
Both are turnoff for me. But if I must choose one, I go for tribal mark. We can always clean it off with sandpaper cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by ice25(f): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2015
clothe fit cover hair for chest..... but Tribal marks hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm especially that those cat whiskers type.

Not a guy tho
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by chikevictor(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2015
A girl with hairs on d chest can always look sexy.
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by MayflowerB(f): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2015
Would u believe me if I told u I had tribal marks? Trust me wen I say it doesn't change anything about a person....who don fine don fine....who don worwor don worwor.... y'all should stop making a big deal out of it
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by MemphisDepay(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2015
MayflowerB:
Would u believe me if I told u I had tribal marks? Trust me wen I say it doesn't change anything about a person....who don fine don fine....who don worwor don worwor.... y'all should stop making a big deal out of it
where the tribal marks dey for this your face ? Am still searching for it.
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Gurgle(f): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2015
chikevictor:
A girl with hairs on d chest can always look sexy.

Lol what
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Gurgle(f): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Both are turnoff for me. But if I must choose one, I go for tribal mark. We can always clean it off with sandpaper cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Gurgle(f): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2015
ice25:
clothe fit cover hair for chest..... but Tribal marks hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm especially that those cat whiskers type.

Not a guy tho

I keep seeing that cat one, whats the meaning of it? do you know
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by MayflowerB(f): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:
where the tribal marks dey for this your face ? Am still searching for it.
Search well....u 'll find it
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Gurgle(f): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2015
MayflowerB:

I just went very close to my screen, cant see anything joor anyway you don't seem to bothered about them
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by MemphisDepay(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2015
MayflowerB:

I still can't find it. Maybe its picture editing and effects
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Johnnoah1st: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2015
iceberylin:

IF U GET UR MONEY U CAN EASILY DO SURGERY REMOVAL 4 BOTH THE D TRIBAL MARK AND THE HAIR.
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by MayflowerB(f): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

I just went very close to my screen, cant see anything joor anyway you don't seem to bothered about them
I barely remember dat I have it on my face though sometimes I just wish they were never there......i guess I have better tins to think about
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2015
Thanks to marykay and pottyfillers undecided undecided
MayflowerB:
Re: A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 by MayflowerB(f): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Thanks to marykay undecided undecided
Whatever...and by d way I don't use marykay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me / Story: Seducing The BOSS {+18} / The Ukwu Competition - ..... And The Winner Is ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.