Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) (71901 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything / Sophia Williams Falls Into Gutter After Easter Sunday Service (Photos) / AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by JOF2: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
"Iyawo ta fi jo fe"
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
SimpleVili:
I was in that service

lol

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
gv us full gist then
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by psychologist(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
undecided
sadistbastard undecided
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by simplyshade: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
[i]ok na. make me sef just comment for front page today.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by darlenese(f): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
What kinda attire is that ? Who goes to church dress in those
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Ybnm4life(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tell it to the birds grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by folabayo1(f): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Immanueladebol:
..Did u produce d skit?
oya MI lenuo grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by happney65: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:
Its part of comedy make dat girl no go decieve herself o grin

Bad belle people..You dey jealous cos you no see person propose to you.. grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
if I knee down propose to girl make I bend. angry
If I believe you make I bend..
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Choi, it maybe a sitcom. Ladies see propose dem begin flood thread the ratio of ladies to guys viewing ds thread as of nah walahitalahi na L10:G2.
Ladies a prayer for u;its ur month to receive that long awaited proposal capped with immiediate wedding. Amen...click like if u believe and share if u don't.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by nwakaibeya1: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
BEHOLD :EVIL people and enemies must see a true JESUSCHRIST follower or bornagain and run AWAY but how many bornagain are EMPOWERED by PASTORS to be a terror to evil men and women ?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
darlenese:
Mrs Victoria Beckham, can We see yours? Thank you.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by IYADARA(f): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
ladyF:
Awnn.

Hehehehe I almost miss FP o. E remain small.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

U re below. wink
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
BEHOLD :EVIL people and enemies must see a true JESUSCHRIST follower or bornagain and run AWAY but how many bornagain are EMPOWERED by PASTORS to be a terror to evil men and women ?
Sorry, are We still talking about the proposal?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Popular Nigerian Comedian, Akpororo recently proposed to his woman during a church service
This thing fit be comedy oooooo
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
psychologist:
sadistbastard undecided

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by kestolove95(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
How do I introduce dix ugly guy to ma parents and frnds dat is ma husband to be? God4bid
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

If I believe you make I bend..
wahalai I can't.... angry
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
wahalai I can't.... angry
So you will prostrate?.... Ooookay.. Now I get.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Atlantian: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Will be wonderful to see the divorce consummated in a church though. It will make front page. Eventually we are separated, if not by life, certainly by death.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
TRUE TALK, WHY WILL SOMEONE EVEN KNEE DOWN JUST TO PROPOSE TO ANOTHER ORGANIC SUBSTANCE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
UGLY HOES BE LIKE...
kestolove95:
How do I introduce dix ugly guy to ma parents and frnds dat is ma husband to be? God4bid

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by psychologist(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=SeXistBaStaRd post=36771715][/quote] grin no love lost brother
sonofananimal:
TRUE TALK, WHY WILL SOMEONE EVEN KNEE DOWN JUST TO PROPOSE TO ANOTHER ORGANIC SUBSTANCE undecided
welcome chief... Food is ready...

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
..It means ur lady wont worth t

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Atlantian:
Will be wonderful to see the divorce consummated in a church though. It will make front page. Eventually we are separated, if not by life, certainly by death.
Lwkmd.... You bad sir
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

welcome chief... Food is ready...
grin grin WERE IS THE FOOD, YOU KNOW I DON'T JOKE WITH FOOD
But that's her right hand? undecided embarassed
Congrats to them..

darlenese:

She's a choreographer...in a choreography team....they performed that day and. just as they were done, he proposed. Obviously, she had not undressed yet.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by darlenese(f): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Mrs Victoria Beckham, can We see yours? Thank you.

So this is how or GF dresses to church?
Don't bother to reply
Zzz zzz zzz zz
Zzz zzz zzz zzz
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Immanueladebol:
..It means ur lady wont worth t
rubbish talk?
is it a must you knee?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin WERE IS THE FOOD, YOU KNOW I DON'T JOKE WITH FOOD
Lol.. Madman... Easy on the girls abeg... Happy Sunday...
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
the thing tire me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.