Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) (71894 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything / Sophia Williams Falls Into Gutter After Easter Sunday Service (Photos) / AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by sandrel(f): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Holy proposal!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
rubbish talk?
is it a must you knee?
I get you but you know a lot of things should just be observed to make the world go round... Even some mumu babes go still say no while niqqas be on their knees... See slap...
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol.. Madman... Easy on the girls abeg... Happy Sunday...
grin grin DON'T WORRY I'M COOL NOW
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
folabayo1:
oya MI lenuo grin
What do u mean pls
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

I get you but you know a lot of things should just be observed to make the world go round... Even some mumu babes go still say no while niqqas be on their knees... See slap...
that will be the most embarrassing movement of my life .

our grandfather's didn't knee down to propose
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by RobinHez(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
See wetin church don turn to...! undecided
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
darlenese:

So this is how or GF dresses to church?
Don't bother to reply
Zzz zzz zzz zz
Zzz zzz zzz zzz
So you are one of those folks that holds the opinion that every adult male/female must have a spouse... Hmmm... Smh... Issapity tho.. Still expecting your pics tho... Show the house...
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by darlenese(f): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
tchidi:
But that's her right hand? undecided embarassed
Congrats to them..

She's a choreographer...in a choreography team....they performed that day and. just as they were done, he proposed. Obviously, she had not undressed yet.

OK , now I grab grin thanks
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
the thing tire me
I DEY TELL YOU OHH. NO ANY OTHER CREATIVE METHOD?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
that will be the most embarrassing movement of my life .

our grandfather's didn't knee down to propose
Our grandfathers didn't get BJ
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Atlantian:
Will be wonderful to see the divorce consummated in a church though. It will make front page. Eventually we are separated, if not by life, certainly by death.
Your wish wont be granted
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by bigx(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Was the sermon on fornication?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by erusen: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=darlenese post=36771525]What kinda attire is that ? Who goes to church dress in those[/ ] na swag
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
She is even more classy than him.She is after his airtel endorsement deal money.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by BankManager(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitayomie:
House of God should not be a place for all these. Nonsense!
1000 Likes...**Seconded**

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Our grandfathers didn't get BJ
lol
who tell u ? grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by erusen: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
kestolove95:
How do I introduce dix ugly guy to ma parents and frnds dat is ma husband to be? God4bid
he is more sucesssful than any one in that your fucking family

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by personal59: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
If na one kin struggling guy with no fame the pastor must pray for them to confirm but since it is d other way round then they are good to go

Money
Money
Money ok o kontinew
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by boolet: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Immanueladebol:
..Did u produce d skit?
cheesy
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by menesheh(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
if I knee down propose to girl make I bend. angry

grin grin

grin

You will not bend bruh.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
menesheh:

grin grin

grin

You not bend bruh.
must I knee down ? angry
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by darlenese(f): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

So you are one of those folks that holds the opinion that every adult male/female must have a spouse... Hmmm... Smh... Issapity tho.. Still expecting your pics tho... Show the house...

Sorry thought I was talking to a human !
Pls 4giv me
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Some couples go engage still dey fuvk outside join. Wetin come be need of the engagement when other woman or man thing still dey hungry you?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
erusen:
he is more sucesssful than any one in that your fucking family
Is success the topic of discussion here?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
darlenese:

Sorry thought I was talking to a human ! Pls 4giv me I cover myself with the blood of Jesus!
Lol... Issashame... Happy Sunday love.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by spill(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:

Please don't say such unless you don't value,love and care for the lady involved.
And if you marry her the marriage will lack happiness and self contentmet.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
spill:

Please don't say such unless you don't value,love and care for the lady involved.
And if you marry her the marriage will lack happiness and self contentmet.
shut up!!!
you know nothing about love and marriage

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by mekybabe1: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Choi! To get money good o. See Ugly Akpororo wan marry fine babe. Diaris God o!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
lol
who tell u ? grin
Chisos.... Your grandpa got some?... Him na leader o... #Bows... Twas hard back then... Unlike now, even in weddings They can run it for you in the bathroom...
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Chisos.... Your grandpa got some?... Him na leader o... #Bows... Twas hard back then... Unlike now, even in weddings They can run it for you in the bathroom...
you know we mustn't copy white ppl in all things nao
na their life we come ?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
kids of these days....smh

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
SimonPeters2020:
kids of these days....smh
kneeing down makes you mature ? ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Davido Buys 7 Shirts For N4.4 Million (Photos, Video))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.