Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) (60991 Views)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) / Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Mznaett: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
I can do more than that for my mum jor

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Masquerade! angry
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
am sure those brot up by iresponsible parents will be shocked or find dis suprisin
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by scentmarlc(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:
shuo! He bin wan sleep before greet am?
Is introvert still sleeping? Ohh! She still in churchtongue

XavierBlue

Hehehehehhecheesycheesy

Who tell u say introvert na christian
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by chayil123: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
NICE ONE
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Sodiq3(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
spiritfada:
i cash u
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Nweike1: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
That's the way it should be. God bless him for honouring his mother
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by scentmarlc(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:
shuo! He bin wan sleep before greet am?
Is introvert still sleeping? Ohh! She still in churchtongue

XavierBlue

Hehehehehhecheesycheesy

Who tell u say introvert na christian....
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by XavierBlue(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
scentmarlc:

Hehehehehhecheesycheesy

Who tell u say introvert na christian
the spirit tells me socheesy.

XavierBlue
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by ykwildchild: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
nice of him

In other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Atlantian: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
I see 15 yards of Ankara bedsheets piled up in front of a woman, ready to be washed.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by ganiyu26(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
He can do better than that
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
no matter wat u bcome in life. MOTHER will always occupy that special place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
HRH Muhammadu Sunusi Lamido on his knees, greeting his mother.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_DD/status/630342063704395776

and some fo0ls beat their mother.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Orikinla(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
You can have another lover. You can have another spouse. But you can never have another mother. But many Nigerian mothers don't realize the power of motherhood.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by anonimi: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
The same man whom MC** Osinbande is protecting from being probed for his alleged FRAUD as the Chief Imam aka Governor of our CBN

barcanista:
Since I was born, I have never witness the kind of hypocrisy, double standard and demonisation that is currently perpetrated by Muhammadu Buhari, the APC, Alhaji Sanusi, Osinbajo and their "good governance crusaders" against the person of President Goodluck Jonathan, Allison Madekwe, and other government officials.

Alhajis Buhari and Sanusi and APC have been going about using every platform to talk about a "missing $20b", cheered by their hypocritical followers that pride themselves as good governance crusaders. They have deliberately gone blind over the fraud of CBN under Sanusi as outlined by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria report in February 2014.

Sanusi Indicted And Removed For Fraud
According to the report (see below) Sanusi was indicted for Gross Misconduct that bothers on fraud and financial recklessness among other offence. The FRCN subsequently advised Mr President to remove Lamido Sanusi from office for further investigation and probe after the explanation of Sanusi appeared more like a tale and outrightly illogical according to FRCN. The council indicates that the explanation provided by Sanusi is “a clear display of incompetence, nonchalance, fraud, wastefulness, and abuse of due process and deliberate efforts to misrepresent facts on the part of the leadership of the CBN.”

The council advised the President to exercise the powers conferred on him by Section 11(2)(f) of the CBN Act 2007 or invoke Section 11(2)(c) of the said Act “and cause the governor and the deputy governors to cease from holding office in the CBN.”

April 2014: VP-elect Yemi Osibanjo Filed Case To Stop Sanusi Probe
Rather than Sanusi to prove his innocence in court, he filed a case in Federal High Court, Lagos to STOP FRCN and Other Security Agencies from investigating and prosecuting him through three Senior Advocates of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien.
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587

13 May 2014: Lagos Judge Tshoho Grants Sanusi Prayers
High Court Judge John Tshoho rather than uphold the constitutional powers of FRCN to investigate probe Sanusi, he granted the prayers of Lamido Sanusi and BARRED FRCN from further investigation or probing Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. In his own words...
“Prejudice is very pronounced in the language of that document. The language of the briefing note (transmitted by the FRCN to the presidency) conveys a sense of the defendant desperately goading the presidency to deal with the plaintiff,”
“The plaintiff submitting himself for investigation (by FRCN) is like the cockroach finding itself in the midst of fowls. Such a cockroach cannot be innocent,”.

http://www.tv360nigeria.com/?p=11923

Despite the fact the President Jonathan commissioned PWC to audit NNPC books to ascertain the veracity or otherwise of Sanusi's claim, Buhari, APC, Sanusi and their online agents that parade themselves as good governance and anticorruption apostles have been crying blue murder but refused to comment on the FRCN report nor the APC's VP elect role in shielding Sanusi for probe.

April 26, 2015: Buhari's Display of Hypocrisy
In his usual hypocrisy, General Buahri vowed to re-visit the $20b allegation but said NOTHING about the FRCN report. In his own word... “Imagine a situation where the former CBN governor who by God ‘s grace would later become the  Emir of Kano raised an  issue of missing billions of money, not in Naira but in Dollars, $20 billion.
“What happened, instead of investigating to know whether it was true that the money was missing or not, they simply found a reason to remove him. So these are the issues we are talking about…"

Contrary to the lies of Alhaji Buhari, Sanusi wasn't removed because he raised alarm, he was removed because he was indicted by FRCN. Jonathan also never kept mute, he commissioned PWC to audit the books. Buhari was also blind to talk about prosecuting Sanusi for the CBN fraud. Perhaps the Emir is as "incorruptible" as him(Buhari)

MC means Mere Commissioner cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
she made him
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by arabianights: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
naijareferee:
you_are_nothing_without_your_mother

Good ,But lets understand this,who exactly is a mother? Is it the person that gives birth to a child or one who didnt give birth to him/her but brought up a child with love,attention ,care,e.t.c?

Am simply trying to understand as we have alot of terrible mothers whom i believe had no business having children.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
My sweetest Mum....
I will always love....
Nobody can take your place in my heart
And about that house and car I promised you,
don't worry, it's coming soon

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
All I see is a masquerade keening before an elderly woman grin cheesy cheesy...

Haters tongue tongue tongue
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by joek(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yoruba Obas(Kings) don't prostrate for their mothers. I think it is culturally prohibited. Just saying.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by emmasege: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Should a king be seen prostrating or kneeling down for any mortal, including his parents? This is fundamentally wrong in my culture. You can do that one on one in your closet & not in d public. It's for this reason many obas avoid meeting their parents in d public.
Well, like the saying goes: one man's food is another man's poison.
Good one though, sanusi.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Guruboi(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Should this be news? cry
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by JingoOAU(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
I don't think it's allowed in Yorubaland...once you are a king, you can never bow to anybody again nor kneel
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by arabianights: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Wow! But looks like he's having a tete-a-tete with the mother, not necessarily greeting.

Every good mother deserves to be respected. Iya ni iya mi

I love your last point.Some mothers are just biological but are not "motherly".I know many terrible mothers and for sure, its not easy on the children.

Yes, we are to respect our parents,but how easy is it for those who were never treated well, insulted ,beaten,denied clothing,etc.Some mothers go as far as tarnishing their own children's image or reveal their family secrets.Some go as far as causing disunity between their kids

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by nationwide1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
I tire for this people o! So is it humility or exhibition to tell / show the world the respect one accord his mother?

Anyone can see that this photography thing is getting childish now.

I still can't believe Emir Sanusi of all people will follow the photogratic government footsteps and be doing this.

I hope they won't one day show us the picture of how they make love at home .
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Fulaboy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Atlantian:
I see 15 yards of Ankara bedsheets piled up in front of a woman, ready to be washed.
Show some respect idiot angry the fact your father's net worth ain't up to the price of those clothes doesn't mean you should come here and be disrespecting

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Fulaboy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
I won't blame you duh undecided Right from your role model down to you all lacks home upbringing
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Fulaboy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
I won't blame you duh undecided Right from your role model down to you all lack home upbringing
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Akshow: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Most Nigerian tribes respect their parents by prostrating for them while greeting them except the igbos

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by fayahsoul: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
only honourable parents deserve honour. Unfortunately most parents are far from honourable. If parents did their job correctly at home society wont be filled with psychotic narcissistic self hating individuals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.