Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) (60994 Views)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) / Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by eitsei(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tydies:
Endless love. My mother, my everything!
yes o ...unlike one stupid singer dat said his woman is his everything
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
VickyRotex:
Iya ni Wura na kiss
Baba ni jigi
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Intendy: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
tucky200:
comment with your senses for once..haba
leave am.he's a political thug

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by DrLaminga: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
All I see is a masquerade keening before an elderly woman grin cheesy cheesy...
Anuma anum... Bleep u
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by asaajuomo1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Iya ni wura

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by yommen: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
Lamido no dey sweat

cool

What is the meaning of gold digging here? The woman is neither poor nor in need of his money! its a royal family, remember. ok may be its Sanusi that's gold digging cos doing that can only earn him more blessings.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by paix(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
What is so special about that? Did she not kneel down to give birth to him?
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Baba ni jigi

Beeni!
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by DanielGb(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beta dan some babe wu kneel b4 a man's rod. Most of dem can't even kneel properly 4dier own papa wen greetin dem.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by nehedprince(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
dunkem21:
grin
I tink we ought to b careful with d way we post tins. Y posting d image of great deity in such a character... pls b careful dat u do not grief d holy spirit... Jesus loves u
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by freedom96: 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
temi wats keening?Cmon kneeling u no fit spell? undecided

U re nt as active,pdp no pay u?
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by aishababa(f): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Are u sure that's him?
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by yashayaaliyu: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
long leave HRH
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by optimistmos123: 6:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Showing respect in the highest place
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by dunkem21(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2015
nehedprince:
I tink we ought to b careful with d way we post tins. Y posting d image of great deity in such a character... pls b careful dat u do not grief d holy spirit... Jesus loves u

Oga, what are you saying ..Do not mention the holy spirit in vain ..because of hot slap grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by j1mmy: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2015
let me guess, those furniture did not come from some of the cash he stole from CBN whcih he covered up by accusing GEJ of $20 billion dollar theft!

Best decoy ever Sanusi, steal and then cause a national discussion about $20 billion to distract from your own theft!
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by naijareferee: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
arabianights:

Good ,But lets understand this,who exactly is a mother? Is it the person that gives birth to a child or one who didnt give birth to him/her but brought up a child with love,attention ,care,e.t.c?

Am simply trying to understand as we have alot of terrible mothers whom i believe had no business having children.

Who_ever_loves_you_like_a_mother_should_be_treated_as_one.....Hope-u-feel-me
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by arabianights: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2015
naijareferee:

Who_ever_loves_you_like_a_mother_should_be_treated_as_one.....Hope-u-feel-me

I more than feel you.Thank you
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by fayahsoul: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely wrong, most parents are honorable and only minority of parents are not.
really? then why are individuals full of inferiority complex, self hate and narcissism in the majority?
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
fayahsoul:

really? then why are individuals full of inferiority complex, self hate and narcissism in the majority?
Which world do you live in that those people you are describing is in majority ?. The overwhelming majority of people in my life or around me are nice, decent, honorable people.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by fayahsoul: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Which world do you live in that those people you are describing is in majority ?. The overwhelming majority of people in my life or around me are nice, decent, honorable people.
which world do i live in? like seriously? poverty, corruption, lies, propaganda, adultery, fraud, hate, tribalism, racism, murder, exploitation, perversion, rape, homosexuality, war, terrorism, capitalism, oppression etc are not part of your world abi? You live in paradise where everyone is upright and just. You are being psychotic just as i said most people in society are. Wake the fvck up.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 3:47am On Aug 14, 2015
fayahsoul:

which world do i live in? like seriously? poverty, corruption, lies, propaganda, adultery, fraud, hate, tribalism, racism, murder, exploitation, perversion, rape, homosexuality, war, terrorism, capitalism, oppression etc are not part of your world abi? You live in paradise where everyone is upright and just. You are being psychotic just as i said most people in society are. Wake the fvck up.
Do u know the meaning of psychotic ?. Am done with you.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by fayahsoul: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Do u know the meaning of psychotic ?. Am done with you.
One love my nigga.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by stevecantrell: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
temitemi1:

Loooool !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.