Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? (1826 Views)

Can You Kneel Down To Greet Your Husband Daily? / Nigerian Lady Kneels Down To Beg Her Boyfriend Publicly! See What He Did (video) / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by kstadaura: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
apart from proposing to your girl, can you kneel to beg her for something or cry for her?
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by Paschal001: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
No
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by DickDastardly(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yeah! Only when she is blowing ma Cobra 9inches Flute. cool
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by agarawu23(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
yes I can

if what I did makes her really mad for example if I fvck her sister.

mind you I will kneel for forgiveness but I won't cry undecided
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by babygoat: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
as massive Konji catch you, you for put pride aside grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by mrking3(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yes! We only cry for those we dont wanna lose! I cried massively when my girl decided to call it quit with me!! Thankfuly, she changed her mind! And we've remained happy till date!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by Omotayor123(f): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Why not Is he God?

Abegy.. It's not a big deal. If he's wrong or at fault I see no reason why he shouldn't..
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by Omotayor123(f): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
mrking3:
Yes! We only cry for those we dont wanna lose! I cried massively when my girl decided to call it quit with me!! Thankfuly, she changed her mind! And we've remained happy till date!
I like your honesty.. God will continue to bless your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by Misskeffas(f): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
What is so speticular in guys going on their kneels for their g.fs? To think gals go on their kneels at any slightest dissagreement... Imagine those broke niggas forming tough here whilst ofline they cry massively becos of their g.f
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by jmoore(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
like beg her for $100 million interest free loan?

How many girls got that cash?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by kstadaura: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
mrking3:
you try cry
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
My ex knelt down in the middle of the road and in tears begging me for forgiveness, he hurt me baaaaad.

When u know the babe is worth it, u'll definitely do it. Stop forming

1 Like

Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by Jayjay0(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
I can kneel but can never cry for her ( except she die)
I can't kneel in public also
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by Jayjay0(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
ahsekeena:
My ex knelt down in the middle of the road and in tears begging me for forgiveness, he hurt me baaaaad.

When u know the babe is worth it, u'll definitely do it. Stop forming
Your dp and status says your a chronic LIAR!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jayjay0:
Ur bladdy business nigga.

The fact that u don't have a girl u cherish doesn't mean others don't.

U don't pay my bills, so why should I care about ur opinion?
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by Jayjay0(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ur bladdy business nigga.

The fact that u don't have a girl u cherish doesn't mean others don't.

U don't pay my bills, so why should I care about ur opinion?
undecided
so August alsina pays your bill??
#smh
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jayjay0:

undecided

so August alsina pays your bill??

#smh

U are dumb! In a disgusting way. Who doesn't know that's august alsina, like I would put up his pic and not expect people to know that's august? Dumbo.
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by Jayjay0(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
ahsekeena:

U are dumb! In a disgusting way. Who doesn't know that's august alsina, like I would put up his pic and not expect people to know that's august? Dumbo.
How does that make some one dumb??

Girl is a simple question!
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by Chidexter(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jayjay0:

Seconded, tho i know she just put the pic, but she's acting like she's queen Elizabeth
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by haiti007(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
money rules the world,aside that ......

Big boyz dont cry
Re: Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? by 9inches(m): 4:55am On Aug 10, 2015
DickDastardly:
Yeah! Only when she is blowing ma Cobra 9inches Flute. cool
undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Sweet "Nothings" She Needs To Hear From You! / Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him / Relationship Goals In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.