Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 (17866 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao let's go together jare nd confuse him grin

can't you see this is an interview thread & you are derailing with whiny little your chit-chats?

what's wrong with the youths of today? grin
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
wetin i do u sef?
Lol nothing just wanted to clear d air
Hope u ok now .. Thought u took me seriously the other day was just tryna get to know u better ..
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
softapples:
lol bro pm me some of their details, lemme try ghana sugar moms, d ones in Nigeria are too demanding.
hehehe i dont where sugar mummies are in ghana oo. Am a gud guy. Not into women.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol u sure u can manage ..
yeah its not my 1st time, if im correct, it will be my 5th time. lol
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by kinglekan: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
wetin I do? angry
Why u wan knw why I touch am? undecided
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol nothing just wanted to clear d air
Hope u ok now .. Thought u took me seriously the other day was just tryna get to know u better ..
u said i can pretend forever but am not pretending.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
She's one in a million girls. I don't wanna be judged on what my compatriot did. I want a fair chance. Wanna be judged on my own acts n actions. I've never been afraid of taking responsibility for whatever I do. But I've always been bothered bout people judging me on another man's actions
just be yourself and stop worrying about others cos you don't know what they are capable of doing or not.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by peeparty(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
luxanne:

Whe I was 19.

Crush? Noone.

Own an NGO strictly for teens smiley

wish you well with ur dreams@ NGO. # same vision too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Mission Abort!!!!! grin grin

for your mind abi, you be fine guy...hope you will accept to be hot seat nxt wkend
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
u said i can pretend forever but am not pretending.
Tryna get ur attention grin
Lol u know im joking ..
kinglekan:

Mission Abort!!!!! grin grin

for your mind abi, you be fine guy...hope you will accept to be on hot seat nxt wkend

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
softapples:
yeah its not my 1st time, if im correct, it will be my 5th time. lol
Mehn most guys never do 3, u five times
shocked
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Why u wan knw why I touch am? undecided

is it bad if I know ? angry
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
hehehe i dont where sugar mummies are in ghana oo. Am a gud guy. Not into women.
old habits hardly dies away, lol dat tin as made me 2 always cherish older women, i think im going to get married to an older lady, i can feel it.
LadyBoss1:

Yes all dat mac n all mehn dey just expensive lol
Even sometimes i used this one called tiro or so ething .. My mates laugh when dey see it in my makeup purse but it works too ..
U into makeup or a makeup Artist ?

Lmao a friend of mine also uses tiro or kahja iono if they re d same sef but she's shy to say she uses it so they won't laugh at her. Yeah kinda, will soon start d full training but I really don't apply it on my face except on special occasions but I must always apply lipstick, eyeliner nd mascara grin. I love my pores breathing I don't want acne again cheesy
grin grin grin
agarawu23:
just be yourself and stop worrying about others cos you don't know what they are capable of doing or not.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I didn't ask if you are scared of him - I only said he is still around.. I mean,another account...
I'm sorry, I don't know that moniker and I wasn't refering to it
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
What's tiro?
LadyBoss1:

Yes all dat mac n all mehn dey just expensive lol
Even sometimes i used this one called tiro or so ething .. My mates laugh when dey see it in my makeup purse but it works too ..
U into makeup or a makeup Artist ?
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeehehegrin....you hv no idea what's going on....we stay in d same area tongue

Lmao then I will start visiting u so as to see lekan grin
LadyBoss1:

Mehn most guys never do 3, u five times
shocked
lol i just love adventure, i like trying new things. 'im even thinking of foursome bt im scared bcaus i might pass out.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Tryna get ur attention grin
Lol u know im joking ..
hahahaha, u know i can never fyt u? U are the only boss lady on nairaland, dont worry abt yesterday, u caught me on my bad time.... Congrats to liverpool btw.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao a friend of mine also uses tiro or kahja iono if they re d same sef but she's shy to say she uses it so they won't laugh at her. Yeah kinda, will soon start d full training but I really don't apply it on my face except on special occasions but I must always apply lipstick, eyeliner nd mascara grin. I love my pores breathing I don't want acne again cheesy
Same .. Eyes n lips
Foundation makes u break out although mac foundation is good tho or bobbi b but dey expensive too
Lol mine almost 2 years dat lil container
But shea butter n coconut oil r my beauty secrets .. Lol most ppl dont realise d benefits of coconut oil on skin ..
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
ladies should be the one to tackle my claims not you.

bring out my post that generalized Nigerians. "that Niger dude" doesn't mean I categorize em all.

beaters know their self and only ladies can share us their experience not you.
Oh please! You don't have to categorically say all Nigerian men for it to be a generalization. What else could "that Naija dude" mean? I was completely put off by that statement. Choose your words wisely next time.

1 Like

Captainswag225:
hahahaha, u know i can never fyt u? U are the only boss lady on nairaland, dont worry abt yesterday, u caught me on my bad time.... Congrats to liverpool btw.
smiley yass ohhh lol happy we scored cool 3 points
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
grin grin grin
ododo oro ni
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
softapples:
lol i just love adventure, i like trying new things. 'im even thinking of foursome bt im scared bcaus i might pass out.
Four ke
How will u rotate it nau .. Beside how long can a guy actually last for dont think u can cope with 4
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
softapples:
old habits hardly dies away, lol dat tin as made me 2 always cherish older women, i think im going to get married to an older lady, i can feel it.
hahahaha bad/gud guy, anyways its not bad but jux dont take one that is too old oo.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
KingTom:
bribe? Olorun maje!! Lekan is as honest as Mandela, a well respected man. Kinglekan neither gives nor receives bribes, mbanu! Oba Lekan is my hero. grin

Lmao this wil still not stop me from yabbing him cheesy grin
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by luxanne(f): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:

luxanne, can you cope with a broke dude? if yes! for how long? if no, give reasons.

A broke dude without aspirations in life, or one who only lives by the wealth of his parents? Hell NO!

Reason: I need a MAN to be with a relationship and not a boy.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

can't you see this is an interview thread & you are derailing with whiny little your chit-chats?

what's wrong with the youths of today? grin

Lol kiss now shutup
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
u are welcome. Jux keep up the gud work.
this is a dficult one, but if you cant,no probs, if others has done it,even one of our mods,i believe you can do it too...can you upload your pics for 10mins and take it down, we want to really see the face behind this moniker, mention me if you do..

one thing i know is sure, is you will be a dark person..grin
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Four ke
How will u rotate it nau .. Beside how long can a guy actually last for dont think u can cope with 4
yeah dats y im scared, i hope u aint para 4 me again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14)

Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.