Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 (17870 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by tosyne2much(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kindly answer these introductory questions. Tell us your names, educational background, religion, and relationship status)

How did you come about your moniker ?

What's your say on people who beat their girlfriends ?

Do you think Buhari's administration will be fruitful than GEJ's administration ? Briefly elucidate your answer

Cc

Luxanne,
Lagmostkuit
Toks2008
Captainswag225

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:
Ehen....a standing ovation for I...Her majesty Queen Spicy as I grace this occassion with
your ban is loading.....grin
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by kinglekan: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Point 1: Not noticed any change yet.. undecided

Point 2: Kinglekan is handsome with a big head! grin
*runs out b4 he comes in*

grin grin

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by wristbangle: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Point 1: Not noticed any change yet.. undecided

Point 2: Kinglekan is handsome with a big head! grin
*runs out b4 he comes in*

So funny.

The next question will be from tosyne2much. Goodluck. wink
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
gud evening my lovely peepz

well am a fan of pdp but i must say buhari's government has been impressive so far, his passion to fyt corruption is up there and his presence as a president is causing important changes for nigeria, eg refineries are working now.

2.no but i hope to meet firsteva in the near future

3.seun is doing a gud work, he should jux keep it up

4.my only ban was by anti spam bot

5 i get angry when i see a naija v ghana e-war. We should be sharing ideas on how to make west africa great mehn

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by luxanne(f): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
wristbangle:
Now let's started. Are u ready guests?

1. Do you think so far the new administration in Nigeria government is effective?

So far, its been all talks mostly. If I were to give the talk to action ratio, it would be 80:20.

But then again, I've resolved to give them time, say after their one year tenure to start walking the walk.

Judging them only after few months in office isn't fair.

2. Have you met any nairalander in person? If YES, who?

Yes I have. Two Nairalanders to be precise.

Permit me not to mention names please smiley

3. What advice do you have for seun to make nairaland a better place?

First of, thumbs up to Mr Seun for a job well done since inception. Its not an easy feat managing this forum made up of individuals with different personalities.

I'd advice methods be put in place to avoid individuals having multiple accounts on Nairaland, I don't know how, but I think this should be seriously looked into, reason being that having these lots on the forum makes Nairaland childish and immature.

4. Have you ever been ban by a moderator? If yes, for what reasons?

No I haven't been, not even by the feared anti-spambot.

5. What things makes you angry when viewing nairaland?

Cc. Lagmostkuit, luxanne, toks2008 and captainswags225

I'd say individuals with multiple sobriquets.

Also, males pretending to be females and vice versa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by wristbangle: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi kindly invite Mhizkel to drop her question while the guests answer tosyne2much question.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by wristbangle: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi kindly invite Mhizkel to drop her questions while the guests answer tosyne2much question.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Kindly answer these introductory questions. Tell us your names, educational background, religion, and relationship status)

Do you think Buhari's administration will be fruitful than GEJ's administration ? Briefly elucidate your answer

Cc

Luxanne,
Lagmostkuit
Toks2008
Captainswag225

my name is nene kwasi aka captainswag

am a ghanaian

am also a university grad

am a christian

am currently single

my moniker, hmmm it jux popped into my mind and i liked it

i hate men who beat women, i know some women have big mouths but come on, u could ignore them. Beating them isnt the best option

am a pdp fan, if buhari's government succeed, it will be to the benefit of nigeria
with that said, gej started alot of projects that werent completed if buhari continues them and keepz fyting corruption within his government and nigeria as a whole then he should succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
luxanne:

you registered since 2012, you mean you haven't bn ban? credible....when some of our guys are receiving it like garri grin

good one dear, keep it up.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
mhizkel sweerie, kindly drop your questions..thanks
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
tosyne2much:

Cc

Luxanne,
Lagmostkuit
Toks2008
Captainswag225
Chioma Blessing is my name

Graduate of banking and finance (ABSU).

I'm a christian.

I'm single.

My moniker was given to me by my friends back then in school, I was fondly called mostkuit and because I stay in lagos, they had to join lag to d mostkuit to make it lagmostkuit.

Hmmmmm.. Guys that beat up their girlfriends don't have respect for women cos if dey do, no matter d level of provocation caused by their girlfriends, it wouldn't make d dem beat a lady.

Buhari's govt...
I don't think so cos with d likes of Tinubu, Ameachi and co. His corruption mandate is fake and unserious!

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by wristbangle: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:

my name is nene kwasi aka captainswag

am a ghanaian

am also a university grad

am a christian

am currently single

my moniker, hmmm it jux popped into my mind and i liked it

i hate men who beat women, i know some women have big mouths but come on, u could ignore them. Beating them isnt the best option

am a pdp fan, if buhari's government succeed, it will be to the benefit of nigeria
with that said, gej started alot of projects that werent completed if buhari continues them and keepz fyting corruption within his government and nigeria as a whole then he should succeed.

I appreciate the fact that as a ghanian, u wished well for Nigeria economy unlike your colleague wale. Kudos bro. May God add beauty to your life.

Let me just chip in this question. Don't you have a gf?

Midehi, I will advice you allow ronald4lif and mhizkel drop their questions because of time.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Lagmostkuit answer ur question na
I've answered darling!
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Mhizkel(f): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
1. Why did you join Nairaland?

2. Who is your favorite Nairalander, and why did you choose him/her?

3. What is one strength and one weakness of yours?

4. Tell us about a time when you were disciplined, what happened?

5. Many teens are becoming pregnant today, do you think they should be punished for their actions?

Cc: Luxanne, Captainswag225, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by wristbangle: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
luxanne:

So far, its been all talks mostly. If I were to give the talk to action ratio, it would be 80:20.

But then again, I've resolved to give them time, say after their one year tenure to start walking the walk.

First of, thumbs up to Mr Seun for a job well done since inception. Its not an easy feat managing this forum made up of individuals with different personalities.

I'd advice methods be put in place to avoid individuals having multiple accounts on Nairaland, I don't know how, but I think this should be seriously looked into, reason being that having these lots on the forum makes Nairaland childish and immature.

Wonderful reply. Oga seun kindly take this issue serious.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by wristbangle: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
luxanne:

Wonderful reply. Oga seun kindly take this issue serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
wristbangle:

I appreciate the fact that as a ghanian, u wished well for Nigeria economy unlike your colleague wale. Kudos bro. May God had beauty to your life.

Let me just chip in this question. Don't you have a gf?

Midehi, I will advice you allow ronald4lif and mhizkel drop their question because of time.

thanks bro, u know if nigeria succeedz today, it will benefit ghanaians same as if ghanaians succeed it will benefit nigerians so i dont see why we should hate......europe is better becoz they are together.

Yeah am single currently
my gal and i broke up a few months ago and am taking things slow

3 Likes

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
ronald4lif pls drop your questions too..thanks.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by wristbangle: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
@ Midehi, Kindly open the floor @ 7pm. Thanks.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
wristbangle:
@ Midehi, Kindly open the floor @ 7pm. Thanks.
ok...ronald4lif pls drop your questions
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by luxanne(f): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
tosyne2much:

Name: Just call me Anne.

Educational Background:
Tertiary Education - University of Port-Harcourt.

Religion: A Christian.

Relationship Status: In a relationship.

From the word Luxe. I just inserted ann into it smiley

This aint no normal behaviour. I would ask they seek help immediately.

This behavior can be psychological - while growing up these men, children then, would have witnessed such occurrences with their immediate family and relatives alike and thought it cool a trait to be imbibed upon.

These lots need to be brainwashed into the right path ASAP to avoid this nasty behaviours being further passed on.

Cc

Luxanne,
Lagmostkuit
Toks2008
Captainswag225

Every government elected will be faced with old and new challenges alike.

I'l go with this government doing and giving more to the Nigerian citizenry than the previous administration ever did by - taking hold of the present challenges of the country and thrashing them with much vigor and alacrity.

It's my prayer that all new governments performs much greater and better than her predecessors ever did, so yes, I would love to see this government give us more and loyts more to be thankful of/for.

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by ronald4lif(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Please let's know some of the proudest and remarkable moments of your lives?

What were your favorite and worse subjects/course in school? Explain why

What are some of your talents? How did you discovered them and what have you done to cultivate and improve on them. Also, briefly tell how these strengths have affected your lives.

If you could go back in time and do things over again, what would you change?

Relationship wise, what has been the most special way you've shown someone you love them and what special way have you been rendered love?

Cc: Luxanne, Captainswag225 and Lagmostkuit.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mhizkel:
1. Why did you join Nairaland?

2. Who is your favorite Nairalander, and why did you choose him/her?

3. What is one strength and one weakness of yours?

4. Tell us about a time when you were disciplined, what happened?

5. Many teens are becoming pregnant today, do you think they should be punished for their actions?

Cc: Luxanne, Captainswag225, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008.
I joined cos I read so many comments on d romance section and found it interesting!

2. Emusmith, I love his threads!

3. Strength: Making new friends!
Weakness: Is fear

4. T'was my childhood days, the day I went out to someone else's house to watch TV, my mum bit d hell out of me dat day.

5. Really do depends on how they got pregnant..
cc mhizkel

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
I declare the floor open.

1. How old are you?

2. At what age were you disflowered?

3. Who is your crush on nairaland?

4. What is the one thing you intend to accomplish in life?

cc:
luxanne

lagmostkuit

toks2008

captainswag225
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit, you met kinglekan where exactly? ( home, eatery, road, cafe, bus stop, school........where gangan?

did he touched you?
are you still single after you met kinglekan?

you are the most cute but you are single, how cum? explain pls.,..

don't you think PDP is a sinking ship?

captainswag225, as a Ghanaian, how are you coping in the political section especially when a moniker abuse your parent? have you heard about the 'lagoon'? grin

since you are single, do you have any crush on this forum?

have u been to Nigeria ?
what do you like and hate about Nigerians?

luxanne, can you cope with a broke dude? if yes! for how long? if no, give reasons.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
So Captainswag225 av u ever been to Nigeria or u just love us cus of nairaland?
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thought there would b more ppl ...
Midehi did u pin the thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.