Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 (17863 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
na Ghana guy you wan marry?
U never know nau .. U know niger guys r difficult .. Was gonna try something new
But i guess its better to stick to wt i know..
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
as a kid, i had many sugar mummies, i dont even recollect who kissed me first, i think it was a nurse during my first weighing.
LMAO LOL chai i don catch u today, afta wen i say i enta d koko of d one when travle to abuja 4rm south africa, u just dey preach 4 me. "bad pastor!!
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I've still got the ring so I fear no Sauron.

I didn't ask if you are scared of him - I only said he is still around.. I mean,another account...
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by KingTom(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

grin grin
why you dey laugh? grin
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
If she'll answer yes to that, then I'm up
Midehi:

so get ready too cos both of you will be on same hot seat grin
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
wristbangle:

So can u tell me how many tribes that is present in Ghana and the languages they speak?

In the current wooing challenge, do u have it in mind to woo someone?

Who is your female celebrity crush in hollywood, Gollywood and Nollywood?
we have over 30 tribes in ghana, ashanti, ga, ewe., fanti, guan, nzema, dagomba, frafra, gonja, etc

we have the twi, fante, ewe, ga, frafra languages

my gollywood crush is yvonne okoro

my nollywood crush is genevive nnaji
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:

exactly what you are thinking
lol pls dnt 4get 2 call me when ure having her o, 3 is better.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by KingTom(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Have u met him before? cheesy

Kinglekan u must be on the hot seat next week.
kinglekan too fine o, put am for cold seat, e too hot for hot seatgrin

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
you have only met one, I have met dozens.

the one you met is one of the black sheep I am talking about.
Ok lol His here tho
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Until some years back, I lived with my dad and mum, ive never seen him lay his hand on mama Jack. And I've never heard such story. Guess what? My dad is Nigerian. So where you got your conclusion of Nigerian men being wife beaters? Dude, be sure what you type. You just don't tyoe crap for typing sake. Cheers
ladies should be the one to tackle my claims not you.

bring out my post that generalized Nigerians. "that Niger dude" doesn't mean I categorize em all.

beaters know their self and only ladies can share us their experience not you.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
peeparty:
lagmustkuit ,luxanne,captainswag

1:what as been the craziest thing you have done to the opposite sex/ur most embarrassing moment .

2:can you drop or forgo your carrer to be a full time house wife/man housebandry lol.

and why.

3:what have you ever been accused of that you didn't do?

4:sex on a first date what your take on that.

5:How many souls have you won for christ?/ ur daily routine.
1. Can't remember one..

2. I can't really do that..

3. I've accused of seducing my friend's bf

4. It should be an agreement btw both parties.

5. Can't count
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Thank u
N urs too
http://www.muastore.co.uk
I use a cheap one but does d job same way .. Dats were i get it from^^

Tnk u jare, ayam just tayad of using these watery liners, av used Amy nd me Colo seal( this normally enters my eye) nd they re expensive mtcheww. So mua it is. cheesy
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
softapples:
lol pls dnt 4get 2 call me when ure having her o, 3 is better.
Lol so u want 3
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Until some years back, I lived with my dad and mum, ive never seen him lay his hand on mama Jack. And I've never heard such story. Guess what? My dad is Nigerian. So where you got your conclusion of Nigerian men being wife beaters? Dude, be sure what you type. You just don't tyoe crap for typing sake. Cheers
LadyBoss1:

U never know nau .. U know niger guys r difficult .. Was gonna try something new
ladies will tackle my claims not guys.......

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
softapples:
LMAO LOL chai i don catch u today, afta wen i say i enta d koko of d one when travle to abuja 4rm south africa, u just dey preach 4 me. "bad pastor!!
hahaha but as a kid i didnt have the power to stop them. Its not my fault
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

Nawa ooo.....y don't you go to his house and see..........tongue

Lmao let's go together jare nd confuse him grin
KingTom:
before ifa, esunirin, Sango. Lekan has the face of Desmond Elliot and the body of ikechukwu, grin

Lmao wow lekan must av bribe u guys cheesy
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
*smiles* this is what I wanna hear. cheesy cheesy
Happy new week bruv
agarawu23:
ladies should be the one to tackle my claims not you.

bring out my post that generalized Nigerians. "that Niger dude" doesn't mean I categorize em all.

beaters know their self and only ladies can share us their experience not you.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

have you tried me yet ? grin cheesy
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Tnk u jare, ayam just tayad of using these watery liners, av used Amy nd me Colo seal( this normally enters my eye) nd they re expensive mtcheww. So mua it is. cheesy
Yes all dat mac n all mehn dey just expensive lol
Even sometimes i used this one called tiro or so ething .. My mates laugh when dey see it in my makeup purse but it works too ..
U into makeup or a makeup Artist ?
LadyBoss1:
Lol so u want 3
lol yes 3 is the best esperience
agarawu23:
have you tried me yet ? grin cheesy
R u from ghana ? shocked
MhizDeedy:

Lmao let's go together jare nd confuse him grin

Heeeehehegrin....you hv no idea what's going on....we stay in d same area tongue
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
*smiles* this is what I wanna hear. cheesy cheesy
Happy new week bruv
same to u cool

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
softapples:
lol yes 3 is the best esperience
Lol u sure u can manage ..
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by luxanne(f): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:
I declare the floor open.

1. How old are you?

2. At what age were you disflowered?

Whe I was 19.

3. Who is your crush on nairaland?

Crush? Noone.

4. What is the one thing you intend to accomplish in life?

cc:
luxanne

lagmostkuit

toks2008

captainswag225

Own an NGO strictly for teens smiley
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

R u from ghana ? shocked
you wan start your wyning abi? o ti fe je igbaju undecided
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha but as a kid i didnt have the power to stop them. Its not my fault
lol bro pm me some of their details, lemme try ghana sugar moms, d ones in Nigeria are too demanding.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
His forming taken grin
wetin i do u sef?
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by zicoraads: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
zicoraads:
lagmostkuit...I have some questions for you;

1. What is your opinion about the recent resurgence in the number of women and even associations that are fighting for equality between men and women?

2. If given the opportunity, would you join a feminist movement? If no, why? If yes, why?

3. What is your opinion of the view some men hold that women are overlooked and given some form of leeway in cases of abuse? Especially as it relates to the Jay Z vs Solange incident...and the Freeze vs wife incident.

4. Yesterday, you made a comment about your dad that earned you a reprimand from some Nairalanders...do you honestly think it is good to make derogatory comments about parents on social media? No matter what role they have played in our lives?

5. If you are given the post of the President of Nigeria for one day, what would you do differently?

Cc: lagmostkuit
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
She's one in a million girls. I don't wanna be judged on what my compatriot did. I want a fair chance. Wanna be judged on my own acts n actions. I've never been afraid of taking responsibility for whatever I do. But I've always been bothered bout people judging me on another man's actions
agarawu23:

ladies will tackle my claims not guys.......

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by KingTom(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao wow lekan must av bribe u guys cheesy
bribe? Olorun maje!! Lekan is as honest as Mandela, a well respected man. Kinglekan neither gives nor receives bribes, mbanu! Oba Lekan is my hero. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.