Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 (17841 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by peeparty(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

My idea of fun is clubbing with friends! wink wink

wait oo Bb u know see my question ni?
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:

waooo...one kiss for you, oya catch it *mweeeen*

wristbangle pls take note.
* caught it* hope its on my cheek oh tongue
Make una easy with questions wey una go ask me ohh ..
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
when next will u be in eko?
Dunno yet..
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol don't mind him, if I just bat my eyelashes at him, he's gonna stammer grin
Dat is even too much work just smile ... Lol
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Some are emotional, aggressive n have no sense of humour.. Well i have only spokento one n was suprised .
you have only met one, I have met dozens.

the one you met is one of the black sheep I am talking about.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I bet if luxanne is in politics section she would have been banned becaus the anti spam bot is like DARK LORD SAURON over politics section

sauron is still around if you don't know -
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by wristbangle: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
as a kid, i had many sugar mummies, i dont even recollect who kissed me first, i think it was a nurse during my first weighing.

So can u tell me how many tribes that is present in Ghana and the languages they speak?

In the current wooing challenge, do u have it in mind to woo someone?

Who is your female celebrity crush in hollywood, Gollywood and Nollywood?
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
peeparty:

wait oo Bb u know see my question ni?
Nope
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I'm taken but always open to polygamy wink as long as you can stand the heat of ile olorogun grin

Lol do u even know how many husbands m married to ehn? cheesy don't worry it will be an open marriage grin
Midehi:

will be notified...can i have you next week
hmm can u have her? is it what im thinking?
Tell me why I won't keep cherishing you wink wink
LadyBoss1:
Midehi jack ok cuz its u ohh u can add me
Sunday evening right same time
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by wristbangle: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:

waooo...one kiss for you, oya catch it *mweeeen*

wristbangle pls take note.

Noted. Get ready for the next edition Ladyboss1.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
* caught it* hope its on my cheek oh tongue Make una easy with questions wey una go ask me ohh ..
not cheek o *winks* grin
dont worry ok, they are cheap questions, its 6pm on sundays.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I take it you typed this for joke. Woulda asked if your dad always beat your mum up wink
after you answer yourself
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Like seriously? shocked I'm thinking I've met my Waterloo in you cry kiss
MhizDeedy:

Lol do u even know how many husbands m married to ehn? cheesy don't worry it will be an open marriage grin
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
any day you ignore my mention, I will deal with you undecided
I'm sorry baby boy, I've got midollan coming too close.

Get my Oremuss back
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
you have only met one, I have met dozens.

the one you met is one of the black sheep I am talking about.
Lol no just chatted with on on here embarassed
Horrible experience first ghana guy i ever chated with n was shocked .. Thought he was actually cool but i guess u cant pretend for long ..

Anyway Mayb one day berra ghana guy would grace Nl n show me otherwise...
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:

not cheek o *winks* grin

dont worry ok, they are cheap questions, its 6pm on sundays.
Ok lol but im not sure on politics in nigeria all dat pdo app stuff wont b able to ans
smiley
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Dat is even too much work just smile ... Lol

Lol exactly cheesy ur pic is pretty, what eyeliner do u use?

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by wristbangle: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Luxanne, lagmostkuit

1. Do you believe in the idea of doing dutch on date is okay?

2. Who is your male celebrity on nollywood, gollywood and hollywood?

3. Can you tell me 3 best romantic film you have ever watch and the lesson learnt from it?

4. Are Nigerian guys romantic?
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

sauron is still around if you don't know -
I've still got the ring so I fear no Sauron.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Tell me why I won't keep cherishing you wink wink
so get ready too cos both of you will be on same hot seat grin
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol no just chatted with on on here embarassed
Horrible experience first ghana guy i ever chated with n was shocked .. Thought he was actually cool but i guess u cant pretend for long ..

Anyway Mayb one day berra ghana guy would grace Nl n show me otherwise...
na Ghana guy you wan marry?
I won't be here when questions are being asked so lemme lay it beforehand

is Luxanne currently dating or single?
is she fair or dark-skinned?
& is she slim, fat or ?
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Cutehector(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Dunno yet..
alryt....
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol exactly cheesy ur pic is pretty, what eyeliner do u use?
Thank u
N urs too
http://www.muastore.co.uk
I use a cheap one but does d job same way .. Dats were i get it from^^
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Like seriously? shocked I'm thinking I've met my Waterloo in you cry kiss

Lmao grin u wil share, dere is love in sharing cheesy
MhizDeedy:
Lagmostkuit is kinglekan really handsome or u re just saying it to make him feel better cheesy...don't worry he can't do u anything just spill it

grin grin

Nawa ooo.....y don't you go to his house and see..........tongue

1 Like

Until some years back, I lived with my dad and mum, ive never seen him lay his hand on mama Jack. And I've never heard such story. Guess what? My dad is Nigerian. So where you got your conclusion of Nigerian men being wife beaters? Dude, be sure what you type. You just don't tyoe crap for typing sake. Cheers
agarawu23:
after you answer yourself
softapples:
hmm can u have her? is it what im thinking?
exactly what you are thinking
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by luxanne(f): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Please let's know some of the proudest and remarkable moments of your lives?

Counseling teens smiley

What were your favorite and worse subjects/course in school? Explain why

Fave: Mathematics - all you need do is just cram formulars and you are good to go grin

Worse: Geography - back then, I never understood what that subject was all about because I found it too abstract but presently, I can't seems to get enough of it, maturity I guess, lool

What are some of your talents? How did you discovered them and what have you done to cultivate and improve on them. Also, briefly tell how these strengths have affected your lives.

One I pride myself so much in, though not inherent, is teen counseling.

During my undergrad, I got to understand the essence of being a confidential ear to them - you see these lots got problems and are in need of people to talk to so as to be guided, you would be amazed with what you hear them say.

I get to improve more on this talent of mine by reading recent articles about teen issues online.

Oh, I would say doing this makes me happy and fulfilled. Seeing that you guide these teens into making rational decisions in their lives is something anyone can be proud of.

If you could go back in time and do things over again, what would you change?

That would be being a science student.

I had a change of mind because everyone in my school wanted to be in the science class, being one to always stand out and not be seen among the crowd, I opted for social science.

Relationship wise, what has been the most special way you've shown someone you love them and what special way have you been rendered love?

Cc: Luxanne, Captainswag225 and Lagmostkuit.

Me: I surprised him with a dinner date smiley

Him: Surprises in all forms, I love them alot

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by KingTom(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol u guys should stop making him feel handsome jare grin
before ifa, esunirin, Sango. Lekan has the face of Desmond Elliot and the body of ikechukwu, grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.