Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 (17874 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mhizkel:
1. Why did you join Nairaland?

2. Who is your favorite Nairalander, and why did you choose him/her?

3. What is one strength and one weakness of yours?

4. Tell us about a time when you were disciplined, what happened?

5. Many teens are becoming pregnant today, do you think they should be punished for their actions?

Cc: Luxanne, Captainswag225, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008.

i joined nairaland in may. Before than i had been roaming for almost 2 years now,

firsteva is my favourite nairalander coz she's brave, speaks her mind, not afraid to go toe to toe with guys. above all she has a kind heart, she is a nice lovely person if u get to know her

3.my strengths is i never give up in everything i do

my weakness is i easily get angry

4. A time ago my dad flogged me because i disobeyed him, he told me not to go out that day but i went to play football, the worst part was i stole his coins without his permission to buy drink and bread. When i came he was waiting for me. I really cried that day.

5. Punishing a pregnant teen isnt the best, being pregnant as a teen is already a punishment, imagine the shame and rejection that comes with it. Rather they should be made young ambassadors who will try to advice young teens to abstain from sex

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by kinglekan: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
lagmostquit, you met _kinglekan where exactly? ( home, eatery, road, cafe, bus stop, school........where gangan?

did he touched you?
are you still single after you met _kinglekan?

you are the most cute but you are single, how cum? explain pls.,..

undecided

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Please let's know some of the proudest and remarkable moments of your lives?

What were your favorite and worse subjects/course in school? Explain why

What are some of your talents? How did you discovered them and what have you done to cultivate and improve on them. Also, briefly tell how these strengths have affected your lives.

If you could go back in time and do things over again, what would you change?

Relationship wise, what has been the most special way you've shown someone you love them and what special way have you been rendered love?

Cc: Luxanne, Captainswag225 and Lagmostkuit.
Proudest and most remarkable moments of my life was when I help. A colleague a school solve maths cos i'm not good @ it. grin

Finance courses, they were just too complicated 4 my liking.

Dance is my talent and i'm actually looking 4 a dancce school in my state of service. It has a positive impact on me.

I would change my course of study.

Love ain't really my thing since.

cc ronald4lif

3 Likes

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
So this is what it is? Na you dey dick her? undecided
kinglekan:

undecided

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided

wetin I do? angry
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lagmostkuit is kinglekan really handsome or u re just saying it to make him feel better cheesy...don't worry he can't do u anything just spill it

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Thought there would b more ppl ... Midehi did u pin the thread?
lol..
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Oh ur an emotional guy .. Lol explains a lot @ angry easily
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:

you registered since 2012, you mean you haven't bn ban? credible....when some of our guys are receiving it like garri grin

good one dear, keep it up.
she hasn't visited politics section that's why
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Lagmostkuit is kinglekan really handsome or u re just saying it to make him feel better cheesy...don't worry he can't do u anything just spill it

He is very handsome n lightskin too no bleaching all natural

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:

lol..
Who r u guys interviewing next week
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

He is very handsome n lightskin too no bkeaching all natural

Lol u av also seen him? wink I still will not believe it grin
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by ronald4lif(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Proudest and most remarkable moments of my life was when I help. A colleague a school solve maths cos i'm not good @ it. grin

Finance courses, they were just too complicated 4 my liking.

Dance is my talent and i'm actually looking 4 a dancce school in my state of service. It has a positive impact on me.

I would change my course of study.

Love ain't really my thing since.

cc ronald4 lif

Have you ever been part of a dance competition before and why isn't love your thing? Is it in anyway based on past experience?
Midehi:
I declare the floor open.

1. How old are you?

2. At what age were you disflowered?

3. Who is your crush on nairaland?

4. What is the one thing you intend to accomplish in life?

cc:
luxanne

lagmostkuit

toks2008

captainswag225
I'm 22

Hmmmm.. 21

None..

Makeup profession is something I must accomplish! grin
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol u av also seen him? wink I still will not believe it grin
Yes .. He is .. His tall too
U wanna see his pic ?
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yes .. He is .. His tall too
U wanna see his pic ?

Yeah show me cheesy
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yeah show me cheesy
Wait first
Let him approve it ... cry kinglekan ??
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
shocked
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by wristbangle: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
1. Can you tell us Your favourite nairaland moderator and why u prefer the person over others?

2. Do you believe the present administration can achieve N1 equivalent to $1?

3. Do you believe in Love at first sight?

4. Can you marry a disabled person?

5. At what age did u had your first kiss?

Cc: luxanne, lagmostkuit and captainswag225
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by peeparty(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
cc lagmostkuit ,luxanne,captainswag

1:what as been the craziest thing you have done to the opposite sex/ur most embarrassing moment .

2:can you drop or forgo your carrer to be a full time house wife/man housebandry lol.

and why.

3:what have you ever been accused of that you didn't do?

4:sex on a first date what your take on that.

5:How many souls have you won for christ?/ ur daily routine.
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
lagmostkuit, you met kinglekan where exactly? ( home, eatery, road, cafe, bus stop, school........where gangan?

did he touched you?
are you still single after you met kinglekan?

don't you think PDP is a sinking ship?

captainswag225, as a Ghanaian, how are you coping in the political section especially when a moniker abuse your parent? have you heard about the 'lagoon'? grin

since you are single, do you have any crush on this forum?

have u been to Nigeria ?
what do you like and hate about Nigerians?

luxanne, can you cope with a broke dude? if yes! for how long? if no, give reasons.
Met him @ d busstop grin

He didn't touch me cos we were @ d bustop grin grin

Yes, i'm still single

My moniker is just self acclaimed! Beht if u find me cute, cool..

PDP ain't a sinking ship by God's grace undecided
Cc Agarawu23
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Wait first
Let him approve it ... cry kinglekan ??

Kinglekan c'mon u can't keep us waiting cheesy
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by kinglekan: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Have you ever been part of a dance competition before and why isn't love your thing? Is it in anyway based on past experience?
Yes, I have buh not a popular one.

Love has a negative impact on me!

Cc ronald4lif
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Kinglekan c'mon u can't keep us waiting cheesy
Lol lekan

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na so me sef see am o
Midehi:

shocked
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Yes, I have buh not a popular one.

Love has a negative impact on me!

Cc ronald4lif
Nice interview
Feel like i know u a bit better .. wink
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Met him @ d busstop grin

He didn't touch me cos we were @ d bustop grin grin

Yes, i'm still single

My moniker is just self acclaimed! Beht if u find me cute, cool..

PDP ain't a sinking ship by God's grace undecided
Cc Agara wu23
OK o lipsrsealed
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by peeparty(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
wristbangle:
1. Can you tell us Your favourite nairaland moderator and why u prefer the person over others?

2. Do you believe the present administration can achieve N1 equivalent to $1?

3. Do you believe in Love at first fight?

4. Can you marry a disabled person?

5. At what age did u had your first kiss?

Cc: luxanne, lagmostkuit and captainswag225

bros una crew no suppose the ask plenty question again after d floor.
is declared open,so that u can allow them answer questions from the viewer's
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
lagmostquit, you met kinglekan where exactly? ( home, eatery, road, cafe, bus stop, school........where gangan?

did he touched you?
are you still single after you met kinglekan?

don't you think PDP is a sinking ship?

captainswag225, as a Ghanaian, how are you coping in the political section especially when a moniker abuse your parent? have you heard about the 'lagoon'? grin

since you are single, do you have any crush on this forum?

have u been to Nigeria ?
what do you like and hate about Nigerians?

luxanne, can you cope with a broke dude? if yes! for how long? if no, give reasons.

i have ever been to nigeria but i hope to in the nearest future i had nigerian friends at school in ghana whom i will meet there when the time is ryt

2. About the abuse at the politics section, its normal to me coz in ghana politics we verbally abuse eachother at times too

3. I have a nairaland crush and its firsteva

4.what i dont like abt nigerians is the ethnic intolerance. i wish it could end one day

what i love abt them is their never say die attitude. They never give up and they are blessed.

Abt lagoon, all i know is lagos is made up of many islands seperated by water.

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol lekan

You said he's handsome but y wasn't he among ur top 20 good looking guys? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.