Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now (22706 Views)

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by classiclee(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
What do you expect it is an advice some mumu guys dey call President Buhari while their papa they chew stick for house Dem no fit read common A-Z why dem no go call am go slow when. them papa get stroke them they jealous upright man
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by dmbb: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Fayoshege learn how to talk
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by olusipimp(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
elipheleh:
I blame all these evil happening in Nigeria on this durllardharia . A repeat of commotion he caused during military regime. Buhari was the most corrupt Military Head of state and now he is becoming the most corrupt civilian president too.
Oponu bingo.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by amdoyin82(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dis guy is a noise maker.. He really likes show off, scoring cheap points since d days of Adam.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by kenoz(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ha ! Sai baba
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by nameo: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
slam7000:

And what are you??. How can people like you be so blind with hypocrisy, tribalism and silliness?

Is Amina Zakari not related to Buhari?
Has her tenure not expired?
Has Fayose accused Buhari wrongly?
What in Fayose's statement is not correct.
Would people like you tolerate and applaud any non nothern president making the sort of appointments that Buhari has been making?

Salute the man Fayose for speaking out.

GOD bless you.

I wonder how any sane person, whatever your political or other persuasions, would fault any of what Fayose said here

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by egift(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you don't need to but I belive we need to look at the message and forget the messenger.

Until Fayose retract the Obituary cover ad he did against Buhari or at least start delivering goodies to the good people of Ekiti state, I will not take him seriously. Not when all he does is shook mouth here an there, enter bukker, jump okada, etc.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
sasquareT:

So Nigeria is not Fayose business is that what you are saying?
Ekiti is his primary assignment
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by teadrake(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
mexzzy47:
Obote lunacy in what way if I may ask? and moreover this has nothing to do with ekiti...... u apccccc fools need to learn on how to say things and argue constructive..... HABA GET SENCE.............
Don't you find it disparaging seeing a governor acting in such a manner?Need I to remind you of the controversial advertisement the man sponsored against the President during the campaign period?He has yet to show any remorse on that and the idiot is busy criticising the President and you, bozo man here keep defending his miserable action.HAVE YoU No Decency?The governors of the so called states are not even concerned about who chair the Inec post.At least give the woman the benefit of doubt
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Positiveminds(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
I know that some morons will play politics with everything but I will not stop saying the truth. Mrs Zakari, as it stands now, is occupying the INEC chair illegally. Any election conducted under her supervision will be illegal. She should vacate that seat NOW.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Brightology2:
U're talking out of point.pls wen eva u kme online remember 2 kme with ur brain,instead of coming with ur anus
Actually I used ur dad's brain
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by LightofEarendil: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Fayose may have a case but releasing official press statements on every issues like these is not something he should make a practice. Makes you wonder if he now plays the role of PDP spokesperson or is a designated opposition mouthpiece.
He should leave this to his party and concentrate on turning around the fortune of Ekiti state. And if he has aspirations for future political role at the national level in the future, he should do that by leaving a lasting legacy of good governance in Ekiti by the expiration of his tenure.
People should tell that to others like Oshiomole and El-Rufai too, there are enough issues on their homefront to take their time and energy than struggling for opposition roles at the national level.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by slam7000(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

When gej was giving out the juicy positions to ur fellow inyamurais who complained?

Yes I did and I have not changed my stance on GEJ. If he comes out tomorrow, I won't vote him cos I think he Was a weak president. This is my opinion and does not reflect that of any group of people or tribe but whatever you think about GEJ, he carried everyone along even you and your people who did nothing but lay land mines and banana skins on his path.
He was naive and shouldn't have been president...my opinion after seeing him kneeling down to pastors,sanusi and ogboni chiefs...how silly can a man be while his parrot wife kept commuting blunders.

Buhari is not the messiah. He hasn't changed and would fare worse than Jonathan.

Stop playing ethnic politics. I repeat again if a president Chukwudi from Mbaise appoints his in law to head a sensitive position, calls back people from his town and give them sensitive and important positions, would you and your likes be ok with that? Is he the and his friends and relatives the only people of integrity in Nigeria?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by anigbajumo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
godoluwa:
cant u read or u lacked comprehension? we are discussing about national issue, you are talking about project. haba!

Shut up!!

Which kind national issue wen u cnt even do d needful @ur state..
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by mranova(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Someone please tell this motor park tout to shut up and focus on the affairs of Ekiti state.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Elosky20:
imagine the pot calling the kettle black. fayose lying b4 liar muhammed was born
BTW, who is Fayose to command Buhari? Such disrespect!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Oche211(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
*in Fayose's voice*
if Buhari refuses to remove Amina Zakari as the acting chairman of INEC, Heaven will not fall.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by luggy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
buhari is a phanatic naa
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by reuben79: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
elipheleh:
I blame all these evil happening in Nigeria on this durllardharia . A repeat of commotion he caused during military regime. Buhari was the most corrupt Military Head of state and now he is becoming the most corrupt civilian president too.
who tell u dis story naa ur father?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by dougivilla(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
sasquareT:

Maybe Fayose is from Chad
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by kodded(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

When gej was giving out the juicy positions to ur fellow inyamurais who complained?
what is this mumu saying undecided

GEJ gave the inec position to a northerner

STUPID MAN WITH NO BRAIN undecided
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by dougivilla(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
sasquareT:

What were you expecting from those zombies?
sasquareT:

The same people clapping for Oshiomole when he left his state that he is owing 9 months salary to be accusing Ngozi and GEJ of corruption and quoting figures anyhow now want Foyose to face Ekiti state only??!!

Why are our youths so hypocritical and daft abi na hypocritically daft?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by kodded(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
dmbb:

Fayoshege learn how to talk
how?

For saying the truth ?

You guys are dumb
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by dougivilla(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
kodded:
how?

For saying the truth ?

You guys are dumb
His moniker says it all. A little editing will confirm he is dumb!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by godoluwa(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
anigbajumo:

Shut up!!

Which kind national issue wen u cnt even do d needful @ur state..
lol. anyway, am from oyo state. next?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
he he he grin
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by topron(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
so what are you? a senseless mother fucker!!
courtesy demand you respect your elders and I believe fayose is old enough to be your father.by the way you haven't achieve 1/10000000th of his achievements. learn how to manage courtesy.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by musa1980yahoo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
helpee:
i thought they said they were going to impeach this guy and send him to prison. they said it was his fear of prison that made him antagonised buhari during election. these APC online guys are learners. Fayose keep making noise for good governance. the only noise others make is SAI BUHARI.... anything after that is wailing to them. my HERO

When did fayose become a court of competent jurisdiction that interpreted tsection of the constitution. Mumu noice maker. Your end will be kirikiri.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by 989900: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
If the points raised are backed up by the law, then he is right. As much as I loathe him, he has raised valid points for consideration here.

Message>Messenger.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by abduljabbar4(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
kodded:
what is this mumu saying undecided

GEJ gave the inec position to a northerner

STUPID MAN WITH NO BRAIN undecided
Id!ot what is Inec position? How did the position benefit the north?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.