Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now (22709 Views)

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by kodded(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Id!ot what is Inec position? How did the position benefit the north?
sharap your dirty man

inec chairman is a very important position in the country, you cannt give it to some one in the same region with you, cause that person will favour you

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by anigbajumo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
godoluwa:
lol. anyway, am from oyo state. next?

Am frm Osun state bt mum frm oyo state...
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by babestella: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
yemaldo:
Fayose na when u go mind ur business,even wike(a pdp gov) that came after u is already commissioning projects,why don't u tell us ur achievement so far instead of playing opposition

Fayose is making a valid point here and his assertion is backed by the constitution which he referenced in his press release. I wonder when you people will grow up and start thinking. Fayose has the right and he has just made a valid point. If the dullard president likes, let him go ahead and use his Inlaw to conduct the election, it will all be thrown out by the courts because the position she currently occupies is illegal. It's a simple matter unless APC wants to start another set of trouble they will live with until 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Shekau1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
anigbajumo:

In Tinubu's voice "wif or no certificate he wil rule Nigeria"

Now d president of FRN...

Dat s yer president in da next 8yrs keep on wail till thou kingdom cum dat iz yer double trouble.
next 4 years u mean right? Cause the last time I checked they will be an Election in 2019 and don't forget the difference in the last Election was just 2 Million people(it was not a land mark victory) anthing can happen so don't get cocky or over excited cheesy
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Ahmeduana(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
yemaldo:
Fayose na when u go mind ur business,even wike(a pdp gov) that came after u is already commissioning projects,why don't u tell us ur achievement so far instead of playing opposition
E RI? OFI ETE SILE O NG PA LAPA-LAPA, HE LEFT THE CONTENT OF THE MESSAGE CONTENT HE START ATTACKING THE MESSENGER!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by kraftykc(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Well Fayose has a point I will concede.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Ahmeduana(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
omowolewa:
Fayose the trouble maker, he is correct on this o jare!

Eni ba paro a jale!
SO YOU MA KNOW?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by coolbis: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
yemaldo:
you can imagine 'the vagabond' who doesnt even have any regard for the office he is holding how much more that of the president. Almost ayear since he was sworn in,no single project is to his name, the housing units built by his predecessor is the only source of revenue for him now. Very rude and uncultured to be a gov of a state that prides itself a fountain of knowledge. I just hope some1 will call the barking governor to order.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by jlinkd78(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
How come this Fayose appears to be d only intelligent nay very intelligent Nigerian as far as this matter is concerned. Honestly this Fayose guy has actually made me to believe dat Ekiti as a state is truly d fountain of knowledge. He pointed out succinctly what our Falanas n Soyinkas failed to see. It is either PMB forwards her name to d appropriate quarters for her confirmation or picks an acting Inec head from among d remaining 4 natnl commissioners. She became an Acting Inec Chairman by virtue of d fact she was still in service. Even for d sake of ensuring d oda parties dont cry foul play in d coming elections n its attendant litigation, d govt shd drop this Zakari now, chose an Acting head n possibly fwd d name of d future substantive to d natnl assembly for confirmation same way GEJ did before emmergence of CBN gov Emefiele . Anything short of this gospel truth will be a step in d wrong direction.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Appareil(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Soon they will say Baba is very straight!! Inlaw or step sister....ah!!!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Geezy4real(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
ladyF:
Haaa

Hehehe [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] dey try o grin grin
no vex o but i don't get...r u male or female? Cos' ur profile says otherwise...
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by abduljabbar4(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
kodded:
sharap your dirty man

inec chairman is a very important position in the country, you cannt give it to some one in the same region with you, cause that person will favour you
Fool why then didnt jega favour Buhari in 2011? Nonsense
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by ladyF(f): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Geezy4real:

no vex o but i don't get...r u male or female? Cos' ur profile says otherwise...
I'm female. smiley
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by jlinkd78(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

dats why he did in 2015
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by kodded(m): 2:22am On Aug 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

is jaega from soith?

Why cannt buhari give it to someone down south ? undecided
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by jamesharryson(m): 2:29am On Aug 10, 2015
yemaldo:

At least he has achieved correcting and check mating the president. What other achievement is greater than putting Buhari on his toes
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by akilo1: 2:32am On Aug 10, 2015
someone should tell this stomach infrastructureman to keep quiet.govt. businesss is not all about stomach
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by jamesharryson(m): 2:34am On Aug 10, 2015
coolbis:
I just hope some1 will call the barking governor to order.

What happened to your own mouth dear? He should be called to order because he is not shouting sai Buhari abi?

Wake up from slumber my man
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Splashme: 3:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Was just imagining GEJ picking his in-law from Niger-Delta Rivers or Delta state as INEC chairman . . . .

This Daura-Dullard has only come to destroy our nascent democracy
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by onunwa21(m): 5:36am On Aug 10, 2015
I love Fayose on his comments, this is d only way we can get d best of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by justmenoni: 6:35am On Aug 10, 2015
[lol na problem wey una dey get be dat...u are abusing fayose and u still ask or want some of his supporters to buy ur power banks...u must be high on some cheap things...u don't mix business with politics dullard ;Dquote author=SimpleVili post=36783490]And Fayose is at it again...

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.[/quote]
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by anigbajumo(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Shekau1:
next 4 years u mean right? Cause the last time I checked they will be an Election in 2019 and don't forget the difference in the last Election was just 2 Million people(it was not a land mark victory) anthing can happen so don't get cocky or over excited cheesy

I laugh in 7D,tight yer belt to act as opposition in da next 20yrs...

Take it or leav it.wait,u ar finking of PDP wil win next election?

U must b high on Delta weed
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Shekau1(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2015
anigbajumo:

I laugh in 7D,tight yer belt to act as opposition in da next 20yrs...

Take it or leav it.wait,u ar finking of PDP wil win next election?

U must b high on Delta weed
laugh in 100D sef it does not stop the fact it can happen, you where saying 'Delta weed'? No I don't do Delta weed am from north u know(Bauchi) I don't have access to such grin
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Coldsteel(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Fayose.....the only pdp man still standing tall
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by buskie13(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2015
egift:
Fayose can go hang himself. I don't give a dam.
mumu...but u give a river kwai
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by comrChris(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2015
it is inconceivable that most people derogating fayose here doesnot even know an inch about constitution yet refuse to learn

after reading this l had to go through the constitution l have on my phone and discovered this man is absolutely right

seriously l wonder how these people want to produce the profuse change they have been talking about without taking the right direction and working on their mistakes and some foolish ones because of their foolish love for their brother or sister in top position keep defending this injustice. what a shame

in case you all don't know we have an overt constitution, you can download in your phone and remember that buhari is an elected president so his actions and inactions should be directed by the constitution, if this is not addressed quickly am afraid it may cause a cross purpose
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by fatiuabdul: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2015
XavierBlue:

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/fayose-to-buhari-remove-new-inec-boss-amina-zakari-now/

Lalasticlala
This is nothing but the truth for only those that are open minded irrespective of party or individual sentiment!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by fatiuabdul: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2015
This is nothing but the truth for only those that are open minded irrespective of party or individual sentiment!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by omohanet(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2015
Free and fair election process must stay in Nigeria ooooooo
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by alexlee50: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Good call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano / Onnoghen Vs FG: Dr. Joe Abah Reacts / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.