Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now (22705 Views)

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by abisola85: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
omojoshy:
Fayose needs some mental examination shocked shocked
Abeg help me ask am oooo
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by nobeku: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
janus05:
Buhari has not come to change the law but to fulfill it. And Nigerian constitution law says that hausa / fulani is the superior tribe.

Fayose, Jah will bless and protect thee.
Die already!!!!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by nobeku: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
elipheleh:
I blame all these evil happening in Nigeria on this durllardharia . A repeat of commotion he caused during military regime. Buhari was the most corrupt Military Head of state and now he is becoming the most corrupt civilian president too.
Bloody cretin!You no go grow?PETER PAN!!!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dharniel:
would somebody tell that "once-a-keke-napep-driver" to shut up...

I think you have lost it entirely... goodnight

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by mexzzy47(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
teadrake:
Fayose demonstrating his lunacy once again. I pity Ekiti people for electing a shameless man of this nature,why can't he just focus on good service delivery to the people of his state instead of watering his palm wine drinking mouth into all affairs. Chai!!!!!
Obote lunacy in what way if I may ask? and moreover this has nothing to do with ekiti...... u apccccc fools need to learn on how to say things and argue constructive..... HABA GET SENCE.............

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by COOLDK(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
hola106:
mr politician hw much hv u earn frm it anyway for information we can't continue to dwell on d past constitution cos I most tell u if we continuw with dis we re dwelling in d writing down of d British...more so to dis I guess u hv nt been to wher fayose is govern abi dat s y u can talk he knw d constitution yet he his nt capable of attaining a standing firm in his own territory busy puck noising in wat does nt concern him so don't see any sense in dis

Mr Non-politician!
Yeah I've been to Ekiti and I knew the level of developmental projects are nothing to write home about. In so far that constitution you tagged "British written" has not been rewritten or changed, that's what govern us as a nation and we must adhere to it for democracy suitability.

Issue at hand is what we are dealing with and not appraisal of Fayose's governing.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by slam7000(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Fayose is an id!ot

And what are you??. How can people like you be so blind with hypocrisy, tribalism and silliness?

Is Amina Zakari not related to Buhari?
Has her tenure not expired?
Has Fayose accused Buhari wrongly?
What in Fayose's statement is not correct.
Would people like you tolerate and applaud any non nothern president making the sort of appointments that Buhari has been making?

Salute the man Fayose for speaking out.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
elipheleh:
I blame all these evil happening in Nigeria on this durllardharia . A repeat of commotion he caused during military regime. Buhari was the most corrupt Military Head of state and now he is becoming the most corrupt civilian president too.
Ur ignorance has blinded you walahi. So Ibb & Abacha re saint right?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by jacksonite: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gwan2:
IN as much as i respect fayose's opinion wich he is entitled to, i tink he is rubbishin d office of d gov by his incessant rant.....4 Christ saké, sane or civilisé societies initiate à petition using d judiciary, if perhaps he smells any irreguarities with d judiciary den he can cry blue murder.
Bt using d media to rant always is rather unbecomin of him, wat does he expect? Dat we d commoners should go threatin buhari to rémove Aisha after he rants?
Common Fayose in as much as u want 2 always show urself, always let common sense take d lead.
Why not you simply dispute the facts he stated. Again, Who told you that as a governor he is never entitled to his opinion on crucial issues of state. Governor Oshomole has being speaking a lot on money matters recently. Did you also ask him to keep quiet and leave the issue to economic experts to handle?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by OLADD: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
helpee:
i thought they said they were going to impeach this guy and send him to prison. they said it was his fear of prison that made him antagonised buhari during election. these APC online guys are learners. Fayose keep making noise for good governance. the only noise others make is SAI BUHARI.... anything after that is wailing to them. my HERO

Don't mind those e-rats. They seem not to know who Fayose is. Any attempt by the Ancestor to take Fayose headlong will cut short his presidency. Even Tinubu (their godfather) can't mess up with Fayose. The man is one-man MOPOL.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by gagewonda(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Anybody dat sees d attempt to undermine d independence of inec nd supports it becos dey don't wanna be tagged 'wailers' is d true enemy of d freedom of nigeria. Im nt a follower of fayose bt he just spoke d exact truth we blindfolded our eyes to see cos of sentiments. God bless nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by nonnyno(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
I think Fayose has some points and the observations should be looked into. To guarantee the independence and ensure neutrality of the INEC, the woman should go. Jonathan set a good precedence in that aspect and president Buhari, if he is sincere should do same with the electoral body.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by jacksonite: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
hola106:
Fayose soon u wil be kick out u re wasting most of urpeople money on News nd wat a view u don't even hv respect u just talk any hw until wen dis our pressy go pound on u useless human being
Are you allergic to the truth?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by emamos: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
yemaldo:
Fayose na when u go mind ur business,even wike(a pdp gov) that came after u is already commissioning projects,why don't u tell us ur achievement so far instead of playing opposition
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by mcprince32(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Error due to fallacy:%-)
abduljabbar4:
Fayose is an id!ot
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Sweetlemon(f): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
helpee:
i thought they said they were going to impeach this guy and send him to prison. they said it was his fear of prison that made him antagonised buhari during election. these APC online guys are learners. Fayose keep making noise for good governance. the only noise others make is SAI BUHARI.... anything after that is wailing to them. my HERO

Good governance? What make good governance? Eating at bukas, Drinking palmwine and eating roasted corn?

Fayose has been Governor for about a year now right? Pls show me a link or a picture of ANYTHING Fayose has commissioned in Ekiti. Anything at all.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by mcprince32(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
¿?
manck2:
[size=38pt]This is why buhari and northerner are laughing at you people. What is Fayose business with buhari.

Fayose should stop disgracing himself. Fayose have no business with buhari.

Buhari is not from. The same country as buhari. I don't think buhari will waste his time on issue like this. International law does not allow buhari to response to Fayose because they are from Different countries.

The level of education have gone so bad. You people use to think the northerner did not go to school. Now your own education is so bad.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by strongerthaneva(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nnemuka:
Can the dullard read this? Someone get an interpreter
U see Dem now with their disgusting maggots eaten mouth..if he can read but surely beta than some u a commoner..ode..
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by engrshakespeare: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
elipheleh:

Na Buhari put the load wey u dey carry on top ur head? mumu undecided
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by jacksonite: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
manck2:
[size=38pt]This is why buhari and northerner are laughing at you people. What is Fayose business with buhari.

Fayose should stop disgracing himself. Fayose have no business with buhari.

Buhari is not from. The same country as buhari. I don't think buhari will waste his time on issue like this. International law does not allow buhari to response to Fayose because they are fro. Different countries.

The level of education have gone so bad. You people use to think the northerner did not go to school. Now your own education is so bad.[/size]
Dude, read your comment again and verify whether your meaning came through! You sound so meaningless to me.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by maestroz: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Someone please remind fayose he was elected to rule ekiti and not Nigeria. so he can't speak as such.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by hola106(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
COOLDK:

Mr Non-politician!
Yeah I've been to Ekiti and I knew the level of developmental projects are nothing to write home about. In so far that constitution you tagged "British written" has not been rewritten or changed, that's what govern us as a nation and we must adhere to it for democracy suitability.

Issue at hand is what we are dealing with and not appraisal of Fayose's governing.
just imagine point out wat u hv see dat s of benefit to all in Ekiti plz
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by 4ifyomedon(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Buhari should do the needful
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by anigbajumo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Shekau1:
u can criticize his government and demand more(it's the beauty of democracy) but he is also a Nigerian and he has the right to talk when there is injustice so don't come here and blab trash undecided if u ask me it's ur President that's brainless here cause he can't even read the constitution embarassed no wonder they say he has no Certificate grin

In Tinubu's voice "wif or no certificate he wil rule Nigeria"

Now d president of FRN...

Dat s yer president in da next 8yrs keep on wail till thou kingdom cum dat iz yer double trouble.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by godoluwa(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
yemaldo:
Fayose na when u go mind ur business,even wike(a pdp gov) that came after u is already commissioning projects,why don't u tell us ur achievement so far instead of playing opposition
bro, face front. lets face the reality & stop diverting 4rm d topic
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
egift:
Fayose can go hang himself. I don't give a dam.
you don't need to but I belive we need to look at the message and forget the messenger.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by strongerthaneva(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
yemaldo:
Fayose na when u go mind ur business,even wike(a pdp gov) that came after u is already commissioning projects,why don't u tell us ur achievement so far qinstead of playing opposition
my bro mind am jare..na him be the new PDP spokeperson now new ranks for wailing governor mr metuh is tired need some rest..can someone remind him that if jonathan had won the election Governor Mimiko brother would have been elected as the new acting INEC CHAIRMAN..So let him know that even if he wails from now till jesus comes my able president will neva listen to him rather follow his mind and do the needy..i think he just want to noticed cos he don try wey he don leave voice..fayose keep on but president buhari has deaf hears now..
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by abduljabbar4(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
slam7000:

And what are you??. How can people like you be so blind with hypocrisy, tribalism and silliness?

Is Amina Zakari not related to Buhari?
Has her tenure not expired?
Has Fayose accused Buhari wrongly?
What in Fayose's statement is not correct.
Would people like you tolerate and applaud any non nothern president making the sort of appointments that Buhari has been making?

Salute the man Fayose for speaking out.
When gej was giving out the juicy positions to ur fellow inyamurais who complained?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by anigbajumo(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
Its a shame that your support for APC has retard***ed your reasoning and suppressed your sense of patriotism

Pls stop being prejudice nd elucidate da fact.

Tell me wen dis man commission any project in ekiti rather da eatin @iya raziki or dancing around d market nd yern nonsense on media.

Your support for PDP choke off yer syllogism...
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by abduljabbar4(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Brightology2:
Jst lyk my fada
I know
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now by godoluwa(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
anigbajumo:

Pls stop being prejudice nd elucidate da fact.

Tell me wen dis man commission any project in ekiti rather da eatin @iya raziki or dancing around d market nd yern nonsense on media.

Your support for PDP choke off yer syllogism...
cant u read or u lacked comprehension? we are discussing about national issue, you are talking about project. haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals / Kwaku Boateng: Dangote Refinery ''A Threat To Ghana's Oil Industry'' / Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.